Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

The Hide Out~(p;nk) Empty The Hide Out~(p;nk)

Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:54 am
Hiroshi arrived to his hide out, he had nothing much to really do! but he did thought about that Gilgamesh kid! his personality was so much different than all the other kids. if anybody else wanted to kill someone, and the person was willing to pay ryo? they would have been started a war! but some ninjas are different. " can't wait until I see that Gilgamesh kid again!" hiroshi said as he kick his feet up among his desk, and he relaxed! but it just hit hiroshi mind, it's been a while since he seen kenzo around! removing his feet from the desk, he would go out and look for his lord kenzo! the man he shall protect!
But hiroshi then thought about something. " what if I, never mind!" hiroshi then walked back inside his room. and he took out something to eat, with a kunai that was stab into the table, and his hidden dagger that was attached to his left arm! he would then eat his food and sigh. " ON THIS DAY! I SEE CLEARLY, AND THE STARS ARE SOOO BRIGHT! AND THE CHANCE, TO BE THE CHAMPION. AND OUR DREAMS WILL COME TO LIFE!" hiroshi would begin to sing, as he yelled it out, then he place his hands on the back of his head." today is so boring, I wish i could fight with someone maybe play I don't know!" hiroshi said as he walked overto the door and sighed. as he look to the file table, he would then pull out his mom and dad file. " I always write things about you to!" hiroshi said a she step to the side and laughed, then he opened his father file. " that reminds me, I hope he not still paralyzed." hiroshi would then stand up, and maybe hea doff for the village. He could train there? maybe work on his speed training! with a step back eh would be outside. It was a sunny day! citizens was out and everything. Running out the woods, he would then hop onto the roof top of an old building. " hey sunagakure! what a beautiful day huh?" hiroshi then leap off the building and landed on top of a table. 

Stepping back, he would then jet off running full speed, hopping from building to building. His speed was going really good. From the time he started, and the time he finished. He was getting faster everyday! with a smirk on hiroshi face. He would then step to the left side. and laugh. as he took out his brother picture. He couldn't believe he had his own brotherhood of light thing! like what the he was thinking by not inviting his own blood? hiroshi was shock when he found out about the "gang" 

Finishing his speed training, he would then sigh as he flip out a weapon then laughed. He was heading off for his mom and dad home, where he would then get ready to argue with his father.Or how the fight going to be.

EXIT
twc:505
+3 speed
+5 jp
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

The Hide Out~(p;nk) Empty Re: The Hide Out~(p;nk)

Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:06 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum