Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night OutToday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Today at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunToday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalToday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:09 pmMarabelle BlossomLate Night Customers!!Today at 2:27 pmKutari UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō Ishitoya
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 27%
22 Posts - 25%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 7%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 3%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Repose {P} - Page 3 Empty Re: Repose {P}

Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:16 pm
Shinji simply nodded as the boy said something about understanding, but the way the boy trailed off was not too reassuring. All the same the former kage took a seat and placed the small dragon in his lap. When the waiter came around to get there order Shinji ordered without hesitation, "I'll have chicken soup, please." It was a rather unorthodox order in a shop that specialized in ramen, but Shinji did not care. Once Daemon had ordered, Shinji would speak up once again, "So, I know I asked you this before, but do you think you will be taking part in the chuunin exams soon?" Shinji was rather hoping for a different answer than last time as the genin had become much stronger. Granted he still needed some practice, but surely he would stand a fighting chance were he to enter in the exams.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:22 pm
Shinji ordered Chicken soup and Daemon smiled as he got a bowl of Beef Ramen and some Orange juice for them both, figuring shinji would mind the juice. The order done shinji inquired about him joining the chunnin Exams this time and a smile came to his face. "Of course ill join with all the training ive been doing i should be able to squeeze out a good win." he said as he leaned back and put his hands behind his head thinking over the things that had happened since he last saw shinji. He had indeed gotten stronger and with his Current strength it would be no Problem as long as he could back it up with Will power and physical strength. "Any idea when they will be?" he asked wondering how long he had to train.....who knew he might even be able to get shinji to train him personally so he could become a excellent fighter.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:28 pm
Inclining his head as if in thought, Shinji spoke in a slow deliberate tone, "Sorry, but no. Were I still kage I could probably tell you down to the minute when the chuunin exams were. I suppose that is all more reason to train harder- ya never know when it will be. All the same, if you ever need someone to train with you can come find me- I'm not half bad in a fight. I've been frequenting the inns around Tengakure as of late, so I should not be all that hard to find." Man, service was indeed quick here as Shinji finished speaking the waiter was back out with Shinji and Daemon's orders. Thanking the waiter Shinji lifted his orange juice glass and raised his glass ever so slightly to the genin before he tipped back glass and started to drink.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:34 pm
Shinji didnt know when they would begin but he did offer to train him 'Thats a plus!' Daemon thought to himself as the waiter brought their food and Shinji lifted his glass to him. "To Tengakure." Daemon said in a toast fashion as he raised his own glass and did the same as shinji, taking a drink as he finished. "Alright then lets get you warm." He said as he put the glass back down and began to eat, breaking a pair of Chopsticks and pulling up some of the hot noodles and sticking them in his mouth, after cooling them down first of course. "So do you think i could win?" He asked shinji inquiring if he thought he had indeed gotten stronger of if he just wanted to see if Daemon could win the exams at this point.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:42 pm
Shinji was, if anything, honest. Thus, in a rather cautious tone he answered Daemon's inquiry after putting his glass down on the table, "Well, right now?...No. I am not saying you have not come far, but you can go farther. As you probably noticed your speed, without those mirrors, is severely lacking and your strength leaves something to be desired. Although, I will admit that your chakra reserves are rather impressive. So, I would suggest you put some time into strength and speed or develop jutsu that allow you to mitigate these short comings....Those are just my thoughts on the idea." Allowing Daemon a bit to think about what eh just said, Shinji started to eat away at his soup and as he did a wave of warmth swept through his body. At the smell of the soup, Luna, the small dragon woke up and started to move around on Shinji's lap.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:49 pm
'I can go further huh?' he asked himself wondering just how far he could go if he pushed himself. "Alright then ill just train like its nobodys Business!" he exclaimed as shinji began to eat his soup 'Hmm Jutsu to overcome my weakness?' he began to think of ways to compensate for his lack in strength but thought of nothing just yet.

[TWC=2465]
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:08 pm
Draining the rest of his soup, Shinji smiled internally as the Yuki proclaimed he would train like none other to get stronger. There was a time when Shinji was much like the genin, but looking back it felt like an eon ago. Not wanting to get caught up in his introspection the Uzumaki resorted to talking as that always seemed to push unwanted thoughts away, "When I say techniques that further augment your prowess is techniques such as this." Just as these words left his mouth A light aura of blue chakra surrounded the former kage's body. Then Shinji stood up, making sure to place Luna, the dragon, on his seat, and rather unceremoniously threw his empty bowl across the room. However, before the bowl made it too far, Shinji moved with such speed so as to not be seen by most people (340). As opposed to the bowl smashing into the wall it was caught a meter from the wall by Shinji. Who with his incredible speed was able to catch the bowl. The Uzumaki would then return to the table, bowl in hand, and take a seat once again, making sure to put Luna back on his lap. He was rather interested to see what the Yuki thought.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:02 pm
'HOLY SHIT!' Daemon thought as Shinji stood up and threw the bowl only to almost teleport to it and catch it. "Thats was fast!" he said out loud as Shinji came back to the Table and sat down. "Think you could teach me that?" He asked rather curious about the Technique that Shinji just used. It seemed to increase his speed by a tremendous amount seeing how he was just a blur of raw speed to Daemons eyes. 'That could prove Useful if i was able to learn it.' he thought thinking of the things he could do if he was able to do that
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:25 pm
Shinji could not help, but rather bashfully scratch the back of his neck as a rather comical face of surprise passed over his face. This face was quickly erased as he regained his composure. One thing he was not use to was praise from others. It was, oddly enough, a rare occurrence for the former kage. Although he was reluctant to outright teach the Yuki boy his signature technique, so he simply put it off till another time, "I'll tell you what. I will consider teaching you this technique, but not right now. I would not be a very good teacher in my state. Also, I do not want to put too much stress on your chakra system in one day-its never good to be overworked." Shinji was obviously referencing the fact that he was still fairly soaked when he mentioned 'his state', though his burst of speed had assisted in air drying. He rather hoped that the genin would understand. It was only now that he noticed how uncomfortable it was in the damp clothes. The small dragon did not seem to care about the dampness as Luna slept peacefully in his lap.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:13 am
Daemon watched as Shinji scratched the back of his neck and had a very awkward look on his face, which he got control of rather quickly. "REALLY?" Daemon practically screamed as shinji said he would teach him the Technique but not right now. "I understand, But you dont have to be dry to teach me anything." He said referring to the overuse of the Chakra system, he had heard of people that died doing that and the fact that Shinji was still pretty much soaked to the bone. Daemon would have finished his bowl of ramen by the this time and set it down, and the Waiter coming over to take both bowls to keep from seeing it getting flung across the room again.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum