Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryWed May 08, 2024 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami Kuoga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Daemon Yuki
Daemon Yuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A day of training! (P NK IVO) - Page 2 Empty Re: A day of training! (P NK IVO)

Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:10 pm
Everything went as planned Yukan and his clones were trapped in the ice 'Dome'  but they began to attack the mirrors and they started to shatter he could choose to suprise one of them but he lacked the strength to be able to punch at the speed he would be moving at, unless he stepped out on the ground and if he did that he would be dead meat. Instead he allowed them to attack his mirrors and some were destroyed shortly he was left with the bottom row gone and him still in the very top. 'No use in going to the hospital is there?' he thought to himself. He would sigh and began to speak saying "Well i guess you win this as i have nothing else i can do not to mention i dont have the will to go on much longer." as he stepped out of the mirror and touched the ground "Nice spar yukan!" He exclaimed offering out his hand to shake "Next time i hope to be stronger and possibly have more jutsu." he told him hopefully over a handshake Yukan had Daemons respect for he was obviously stronger then him but in that same aspect it made Yukan kind of his Rival.

[OOC: Sorry for the mix up xD and we dont have to end the topic just yet we can still talk or what not up to you on that one though.]
[twc=1288]
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:15 pm
Yukan smiled as his enemy surrendered the fight, of course Yukan felt good about himself. He learned a new technique, as his spar partner touched the ground he would release his clones. "Yeah" he replied, as Daemon said 'Nice Spar'. Yukan was glad he didn't need to use rasengan, otherwise it would be painful to see a spar partner which he didn't attend to kill in the hospital...Yukan respected Daemon backing down the fight. It was a smart thing to do, and most hard heads out there wouldn't know what to think but to fight. Yukan felt stronger already, and the thing was he didn't need the bandages any more. He began to unstrap the bandages as he saw Daemon put his hand out. Finishing unwrapping both hands, he stuck out his hand and shook hands. He wasn't really use to shaking hands, but it was a sign of friendship at least. Yukan knew if he had no kunai's he would've been in deep shit, and if he didn't master the shadows then he would be in deeper shit. But the thing was Daemon didn't seem to have any equipment, Yukan controlled his shadows to give back his kunai as he put them in his pouch. He got his trench knife back and put it in his pocket, and tied back his wire. "By the way Daemon, have you met anyone else in the village? I hardly see anyone out here. Most people stay outside, is there something going on?"

twc. 1609
(OOC: total word count)
Daemon Yuki
Daemon Yuki
Citizen

Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:06 pm
Yukan took the bandages off his hands and shook the out stuck hand of Daemons. As Yukan did this the rest of the clones that Daemon had left popped into a puddle of water. Daemon did indeed have to equipment as he had no money with which to purchase any, seeing as he had given all the ryo he had before back to the former Tenkage Shinji a small price to pay for the future plans he had, The handshake done Yukan began to ask if Daemon had met anyone else in the village and wanted to know if something was going on. "I have met Shinji Uzumaki, the former Tenkage, and one other boy who had gloves that allowed him to fly....but he didn't stay long instead he showed up and then left....it was weird. Other then them no i have not met any but you lately. As far as if something is up....i think i heard one of the citizens talking about a women that tried to attack the gates of Tengakure." he said thinking back to the rumors he often heard while walking around the village.

twc=1408
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen

Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:00 am
A thought crossed Yukan's mind when he remembered a few months ago when a strange woman attacked the village. How strange could have that woman be? Yukan then wondered if daemon knew anything serious or more about it. He then realized something daemon said. "Former Tenkage....Shinji". What the hell was Daemon talking about? Former Tenkage... Did Shinji step down from his post? Yukan thought for a moment then looked up, "hey I'll catch you later". Yukan said turning around dashing out of the area at top speed.

[Exit]
Twc. 1697
+16 JP
+8 stats
Requesting approval
Daemon Yuki
Daemon Yuki
Citizen

Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:05 pm
Yukan decided to leave saying he would catch up later and was gone. Daemon looked up at the sky and decided that he had better be getting home soon although he hated his home it was no where a 'child' should be raised but he would not be able to just leave not even if Shinji took him his dad would kill his mom, who would just stand there and let it happen like it was her fault she got treated like this. Daemon couldn't let that happen if he had to leave he would have to kill his dad first.....and for that he would need weapons preferably senbon as they were fast lethal and could be thrown with great accuracy and leave a small hole unlike a kunai.

[Exit twc=1610 8 stats 16 JP and mastery for Mizu Bunshin]
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen

Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:15 pm
[forgot to say. I also learned mastery of the shadows]
Luka
Luka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:50 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum