Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

The Interrogation [P, IO] Empty The Interrogation [P, IO]

Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:43 am
Xuro bakuton was seem dashing through the streets of SUnagkure carrying a guy on his shoulders. He stopped at his apartment and then opened it and walked out to the backyard. He would throw the body of that ninja Xuro had just captured on the floor 5 meters away from him.. It was time for the questioning. Xuro would put of his palms and open his palm mouths spewing out some caly from them. The clay would sprout up and shape into Two of Xuro's favourite clones. They looked identical to Xuro except being white as clay. The one on the right was Jisei and the one on the left was Kitai. Jisei would extend out 5 chakra chains from his body and they would go towards the unconscious boy. they would wrap around him tightly but not so tight as to cause pain. It was just a safe steady grip to make sure he doesnt try anything. The chains would rise him up holding him 5 meters in the air. Xuro would then take out a bottle of water and splash some on the boy's face. When he awoke, Xuro would say, "Well, Well, Well...."
Ice bane
Ice bane
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The Interrogation [P, IO] Empty Re: The Interrogation [P, IO]

Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:34 pm
Shuu awoke to water splashed on his face cold iron pressed against his skin before his vision fixed itself showing a man with a headband with the same symbol as his old one. Shuu realized what where he was still i the sand village but pinned down by chains with a man saying "Well, Well, Well" as Shuu mutter out a few words "Son of a bitch" then he stared into the mans eyes waiting for him to say or do something.
Ice bane
Ice bane
Citizen

Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:35 pm
(Note this may be voided as my characters stat sheet is not done XD)
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:38 am
[Gonna still post anyway]

Xuro would watch the man wake up and then instead of trying to do the right thing and try and sort of the matter properly, the dude swore at Xuro. Xuro's eyes narrowed on the man as the Golden Chakra chains of Jisei tightened themselves on the guy's body now choking him and raising him up 7 meters in the air before they would let go and let the guy fall down on the floor. As soon as he would land, the chains would once again extend towards him and pushed him against the wall of Xuro's backyard. Each chain would tie themselves around the boy and fasten themselves around his arms, legs, and his throat. "Grrr... You lucky their were people who actually witnessed me take you in otherwise I would have killed you long time already, pathetic scum! Now then explain yourself why did you try to defect Sunagakure?! And I want a proper answer or else the chains were tighten themselves little by little choking you but keeping you alive, just barely.... So answer me!" Xuro would fold his arms and wait for a reply from this arrogant disrespectful man...
Ice bane
Ice bane
Citizen

Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:28 pm
Shuu dropped to the ground only to have golden chains smash him into a wooden fence as Shuu took his middle finger and showed it to the man "You're the scum here a pussy like you would never amount to anything you're like a little lost puppy crying everywhere you go if you're going to kill me do it now i have things to do LIKE LEAVE THIS UNGODLY VILLAGE" Shuu screamed as he moved and struggled against the chains.
Ice bane
Ice bane
Citizen

Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:54 pm
Bump because you suck and don't reply to topics
Ice bane
Ice bane
Citizen

Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:58 am
...72 hours have passed dude post please.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:28 pm
[So so Sorry, was busy ]

Xuro was now furious by the attitude of the man. Clearly he had no manners and no respect at all. Xuro had reached his limits and wanted to kill the man right there and then. But he knew that wasn't always the right thing to do. He had to think about the consequences about his actions. After all he didn't want to get on the bad side of the most awesome kage he knew. Then there wouldn't be any fun... But who says Xuro couldn't have some fun with the boy before he would send him to the kage, Koroshi.

The chains now tightened choking the guy. After 10 seconds being sure the man never died or anything, he would let him go and the chains then loosened. Xuro's second clone would charge in and then deliver a blow to the man's gut knocking out his breath once again...

Xuro sure was going to enjoy this....
Ice bane
Ice bane
Citizen

Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:07 pm
i can't post to this ... you give me no time for dialog nor any time to react you basically set me up for a one liner which i will not do the least you can do is tell me where we are going but instead you knock me out giving me to time at all to post anything so long sentence short SKIP ME.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:32 pm
[already I guess the fun's over then... ]
Xuro would allow his clone to loosen the chains on the unconscious prisoner. He then de-summoned both his clones and then picked up the body of the boy. He then headed off to Kazekage's chambers to deliver this criminal to the Kage...

[Exit with body, Going to Kazekage's chambers]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum