Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Interrogation: Crime lord (P. Guren) Empty Interrogation: Crime lord (P. Guren)

Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:54 am
Spoiler:

It had been almost a week since Wan and Fu had arrived in Sunagakure. Fu was beginning to become familiar with her surroundings and spent her time exploring the streets of the village. Fu had changed her appearance since arriving, trying her best to fit in- especially when she was traveling alone. She ditched the fancy robe for something a bit more casual and obscure. She opted to wear her black body suit and a faded gray kimono over it and across her back was her sword, the Blue August.

It was extremely hot out today- the hottest it had been since her stay began. Fu was beginning to regret going with darker colors as it attracted the suns heat and was causing her to sweat quiet a bit. Fu continued to travel down a winding dirt street on the outskirts of the village when she stumbled upon a hostile situation that appeared to be unfolding. There was a singular cart being pulled by an ox and a old man beside it cowing in fear. Surrounding them was about 5 men- all rugged lucking except for one who was distinguished by the fact he was wearing a black suit and the others were wearing more casual attire. He was the boss she figured, and the rest were his goons.

Fu had found herself in a dilemma. She did not consider herself to be a hero and she was not a shinobi of this village, but something about the weak being picked on did not sit well with her and she knew she would feel guilty if she just walked away without at least trying to intervene. Fu picked up her pace and was traveling in the direction of the commotion. She came within 2 meters of the group, but she did not get their attention until she spoke. “Hey! Leave him alone or I will have no choice but to intervene!” Fu would say.

The group turn their attention from the old man to Fu, amused that such a tiny girl would have the guts to stand up to them. “Listen girl, run along now or else we may have to hurt you.” The leader would say, turning his attention back to shaking down the old man.

“I am not leaving until you leave him alone! Don’t you have anything better to do you cowards?” Fu would respond.

This really got the man going- Fu’s words cutting deep into the man’s pride. “Why you.. This is your last chance. If you don’t get out of here I am going to have one of my guys here tie you up and leave you by the side of the road once he’s done with you.” He threatened.

By now a crowd was beginning to form around the situation. Fu, insulted by the man’s words and determining that reasoning with them was no use, placed her right hand behind her back and on the hilt of her weapon. “You leave me no choice, If you will not leave him alone I will have to defend him myself.”

Before the scenario could escalate any further, several Sunagakure shinobi swooped in and quickly apprehended the group of thugs. One of the higher-ranking shinobi would approach Fu and thank her, “Thanks for intervening. It is not rare that we have people like these guys show up and try and cause trouble.  Do you mind stopping by the station so we could take your statement?” The shinobi would inquire of Fu.

“S-sure.” Fu would say, agreeing to go with them to help close the case.

WC: 598
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 25000

Interrogation: Crime lord (P. Guren) Empty Re: Interrogation: Crime lord (P. Guren)

Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:40 pm
Guren had been traversing the market like he normally did during the middle of the week. It had typically been the prime time to haggle and discount on prices of fresh produce and meats. As Guren had recently attended a potluck and scrapped together a solid dish, cornbread, he had discovered a newfound interest in the culinary arts. Thus explained his most recent trips to the market. And today was just like the past few trips. He begun by acquiring a variety of vegetables and sought out to head towards the shop which sold fresh meat. Today he was keen on purchasing quality cuts of beef. Guren’s goal? To make an undeniably good beef stew for his dinner later. Today he was sporting his typical attire: a maroon and gold yukata cardigan over top a loose fitting black and white pinstriped training shirt. His pants were slightly tighter, equipped with multiple item pouches and a plain katana draped below the back of his waist. Residing just above the shirt was his silver cuban link chain, and just above it was his Sunagakure headband which was also suspended from his neck. His hair braided on top, shaved on the sides. Eyes, grey as ever.

Yet it seemed as if whenever things were going smoothly and nothing but peace radiated from Sunagakure, someone always had to go and fuck it up. This time around? Some thugs who appeared to be hassling and harassing a familiar old man who stood alongside his trusty ox. This man had been renowned in Sunagakure for his ability to find and obtain tropical and exotic fruits. Guren met him several weeks ago when trying fruit that were not native to Wind Country: pineapples. And how lush and succulent those pineapples were. There was no chance in hell that Guren would sit idly by while the man who delivered the literal fruits of his labor was being attacked by a gang of garbage.

Frustrated, Guren secured the bags which contained the contents of today’s purchases alongside his weapon pouch and subsequently sprang into action. He swiftly maneuvered through the crowd and made his way over to the front of it which at this point had formed around the altercation. Once he reached this point, his eyes fell upon the group of men whom were continuing to heckle the old man. However now there was a third party involved: a young woman of small statute who seemed to be defending the old man. Any ally of him was an ally of Guren. Yet as his eyes panned across the participants of the commotion, they stopped and fixated upon an infamous man in a suit. Instantly, Guren recognized him from his mugshot posted along various locations within Sunagakure. He was a missing ninja of irrefutable notoriety, known for busting up shops and burglarizing homes. Typically such small time criminals would be handled by Sunagakure’s police force, yet Guren was the most readily available resource.

With the spiked ring upon his right hand slightly expanded, Guren pierced his own hand and drew a consistent stream of blood. That blood leaking from his hand would go on, float, and take the shape of a thick wire, which homed in on the location of the man in the suit. Upon reaching him, it instantly coiled around him and bound him into place, forcing the suited man to topple over and fall to the ground. The sheer power of the wire was strong enough to keep him contained, leaving him no chance to escape. Upon seeing this, his cronies instantly fled the scene in fear. This was fine, Guren had no interest in those minutely important gang members. Instead he was more so interested in the slightly more significant suited man before him. The crowd around watched in awe as Guren walked towards the bound man. By this point the village was familiar with Guren’s blood abilities but were always impressed when they saw it in action. Guren however, paid no mind to the approval of the people. Instead he was just focused on doing what was right.

Now removed from the perils of the small time gang, the old man looked over at the nearby woman and then towards Guren. “Oh thank you both! I will repay you with a handsome reward of some of my rarest fruit!”

Guren smiled at the man and responded with a, “Let me take a rain check on that one. I’ve still got to deal with this guy.” Guren would then direct his attention towards the woman and offer a smile. “Thanks for intervening. It is not rare that we have people like these guys show up and try and cause trouble….” Guren began while pausing to take note of the woman and her gear. She seemed well endowed with the sword she toted around her back and the evident black body suited that was visible underneath her ordinary kimono. Judging by her equipment, appearance, and headband (?) Guren presumed she was a kunoichi native to a different village. “I take it you have experience dealing with criminals of this sort? If so I’m sure you’re aware that we will need you to come an issue a report of what happened. Do you mind stopping by the station so we could take your statement?” Guren inquired while still smiling. During this conversation, Guren casually maintained a tight grip on the man in the black suit who was squirming on the floor to try to free himself. Yet, this was to no avail. The position of the wires across his body were strategically constricting his arms on either side of his body, rendering any attempt at trying to free himself with ninjutsu useless.

When the woman would hesitantly confirm her willingness, Guren would smile a bit wider. “Great. Guren, by the way. And you are?” While the two would further make acquaintances with each other, Guren would begin to lead the way towards the T&I department, which was only a short distance away. While the two would walk, the body of the constricted criminal would be dragged along the sanded roads of Sunagakure. He could audibly being heard complaining and making false threats which Guren was clearly unconcerned of.

“It’s nice to meet you. What brings you to Sunagakure, other than petty criminals like this guy?”

Assuming the woman responded and provided her name and intentions within Sunagakure, Guren would nod and respond accordingly. By the time this conversation was concluded, they would be arriving at the entrance of the T&I department station. The intentions of taking the man here would be to question him further and get him to confess and own up to other crimes he had committed. While Guren fully intended to interrogate the man himself, he wondered if this woman might want to lend a hand.

“Well we’re here. When we go inside you just have to submit an official statement to the receptionist and then you can be on your way. However I plan on questioning this guy a bit and seeing what type of reputable other crimes he has committed. Care to join?”

(WC = 1191)
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin

Interrogation: Crime lord (P. Guren) Empty Re: Interrogation: Crime lord (P. Guren)

Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:21 pm
To be honest, Fu was not entirely interested in spending anymore time on this matter and going to the Suna police station seemed like the exact opposite of keeping a low profile. In most cases, Fu would have tried to get out of the situation, but she could not resist a request followed by an apparent genuine smile. Now that Fu had agreed to his request, he would inform her of his name. “Guren” he said, a rather peculiar name. “The name’s Fu.”

By this point the pair were walking nonchalantly towards wherever he was leading them with their criminal in tow. His technique had left the criminal completely ensnared and he was unable to break free despite his efforts to break free. The two continued to go about their business ignoring his comments- Guren stating that it was nice to meet her and inquiring what brought her to Sunagakure.

“What gave it away?” Fu would simply respond. She did not remember mentioning she was not from Sunagakure nor was she wearing any gear that was explicitly give away her country of origin. “Well, if you must know. I am simply traveling through in search of something worthwhile.” Fu’s answer was truthful yet provided little valuable information.

The two finally arrived at their destination. A building that was very discreet and did not look like an official building. Guren informed her that she would need to provide a statement upon entering of the ordeal and invited her to interrogate the fellow if she wanted. “Well Guren, let me check my schedule.. and I’m free. Let’s do it!” Fu would follow the pair into the building and submit a written statement of the events that took place before following Guren into the room where he had brought the prisoner. She had never interrogated a person before, but she figured it would be easy to get any information they needed from the man they needed- she did have a sword on her back after all.

Upon entering she would Find Guren and the prisoner. The prisoner was securely bound to a chair. Fu would take a deep breath in preparation for her bad cop act. “Alright. Listen here buddy. You and your band of thugs have been causing lots of problems lately and we want to know what you’re up to and before you think I’m just some silly girl, I ensure you every time you laugh or don’t give us what we want, I will begin taking body parts- starting with your fingers.” Fu would place her right hand on the hilt of her sword and unsheathe it skillfully. Fu would then turn to Guren to see if she was doing this right and smile.

wc: 454
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:06 pm
Guren smiled at Fu's questioning, clearly she was a bit shocked at Guren's observations. But truthfully he only knew because of how much time he had spent in Sunagakure and his attempt at familiarizing himself with most of its inhabitants. If this woman were a kunoichi, then he was certain that she was not within the ranks of Sunagakure as he had known all of his village's shinobi force. Her follow up resonse regarding her intentions was something that Guren understood all too well. For he too was on the quest for something worthwhile. It seemed like everyone one was nowadays. "Well Fu, I know most of Sunagakure's citizens and shinobi. I have spent quite a bit of time here so I knew that you had to be either a newcomer, or someone I hadn't met yet. So I just guessed." Guren said with a bit of a laugh. "But I do understand your quest, and I hope that Sunagakure can aid you in your endeavors. If there is anything I can do to make this easier for you during your time here, let me know."

As the time passed and the two conversed they finally arrived at their destination and Guren extended the offer of interrogation to Fu. She humorously accepted and in the process got a solid laugh out of Guren. "Perfect" he replied with a calm tone. Now the pair walked into the T&I department's interest with the body of the entangled man dragging behind them. Upon entry, Guren reached out to the receptionist. "Hey, I've got a minor crime here with a suspect of particular interest. Please take Fu's written statement while I head on to prepare the subject for interrogation." Guren instructed. The receptionist nodded in response to the Jounin's directions. She would then look towards Fu in anticipation of her statement. When it would come, she would jot everything done making sure she didn't miss a beat. And when they were finished, she would let Fu know she could enter the room Guren had just prepared.

In the meantime, Guren dragged the suspect's body past the receptionist desk and into the hallway on the right. Immediately he opened the door on his left, entered, and closed the door behind him. His wires lifted themselves and carried the body of the man upwards and over to a chair which sat in the middle of the room. They would expand ever so slightly to loosen, giving just enough time for them to secure themselves around the back of the chair. The prisoner remained bound and in place the whole time. When this was done, Guren would walk backwards towards the wall and lean against it, awaiting for Fu. She would finally enter, and instantly put on a show. She commanded the room, asserted her dominance, and offered clear instructions to the criminal. Guren kept a straight face to maintain the gravity of the situation, but when she turned to him for a cue Guren simply nodded. This was an affirmation that she was doing the right thing. Yet hopefully she wouldn't actually start by severing the prisoner's phalanges. 

"I ain't telling you shit. For all I know, you don't even know how to use that sword.” The criminal said in response. Guren lifted his hand to his chin and raised his eyebrows. He would be quite curious to see how Fu might respond to the prisoner's reluctance and resilience.

(WC = 573. Total: 1764)
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin

Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:40 pm
Fu was not upset by the man rejecting her request and questioning her ability with a sword. In fact, she went as far as laughing, appearing to be in a rather joyful state despite the current circumstances. “You’re funny.” She would say stepping back now and removing her hand from her blade. “If I didn’t know how to use it, then why would I carry it around all day?” She would say, continuing to laugh. “I’m sorry. I do not mean to laugh. It is just- I’ve come to realize something about your current situation and sadly it’s terribly funny.” Fu would say- basically laughing in his face before coming to her senses in an attempt to be more serious so she would not overly offend the man to the point of no return and she did not want to make a mockery of the village.

“Anyways” Fu would start, preparing to offer their guest a final offer. “If you would just stop and think for a moment you would realize you’re not in the worst position. As far as I can see, you have two options. Option ‘One’ would be by far your best option which would be complying with our questions and then Mr. Guren and I can go about our day and I will make sure to write in my report that the suspect complied fully without any issues which may help lessen the consequences orrrrrrr….” Fu would say, leaning towards the man with a devilish smile in a theatrical attempt to build suspense in the room. “Or”, she would begin a again, “Or Mr. Guren will have no other choice but to bring you to the Kazekage’s dungeon and be forced to live the rest of your life as a human test subject.” Fu would state, truly hoping that her bluff would be enough to scare him into talking. To be honest, Fu was not totally sure what the Kazekage was like, but she knew he was not a person to reckon with- something that should be apparent to the criminal in front of them.

There was a bleak look on the mans face as he seemed to be weighing out his options, sweat beginning to bead on his brow and a droplet proceeding to run down the side of his face. “But what do I know. Listen buddy we do not have all day. What is it going to be?” Fu would say, now tapping her foot impatiently. “Is it going to be to comply with Mr. Guren and Lady Fu? Or is it dungeon time?” Fu would say thus applying more pressure, the tapping of her foot beginning to speed up.

The man appeared to grow more and more nervous. clenching his eyes and making a rather ugly face as if he were biting his own tongue in anger as though he had too much pride to take the easy way out. Fu was beginning to grow impatient and she was no longer having fun playing ‘Good Cop, Bad Cop’.

“Or we can go back to the original option of me cutting off your limbs!” Fu would say in a frustrated tone, skillfully retrieving her blade from behind her back and swinging it at an angle, not at the man, but at the leg of the stool/chair he was sitting on, causing it to lose balance and for his face to smash into the ground due to the fact his hands and legs were bound.

The situation had been enough to crack the man and shortly after his face hit the ground, he would blurt out, “Okay fine! I will tell you everything! Just please no more!” He would please, with tears running down his face. Fu had successfully made a grown man cry and she had not even been in Suna for a week. Was this a record? Fu giggled to herself, satisfied with her interrogation work. Fu turned from their suspect and walked up to Guren to talk to him briefly before leaving. “Sorry chief, but I don’t think being a police officer is much my style. I’m resigning effective immediately.” She joked. “I had fun today. See you around!” Fu would say while slipping a card from the hotel into his pocket in the chance he wanted to get to know her. Fu slipped out of the door and into the main room, but before she left she would provide an amended report, just as she said she would.

Wc: 748
Twc: 1800

[Exit]

Claims:
Mission Completed 

3k Ryo = 32600 Ryo
7 Mission AP = 42 Mission AP
18 Stats = Now Max 300 Stats (Clanless)
1500 WC towards B-Rank Fire Ball [1.5K/1.5K]
300 towards B-Rank Wind Wall [300/1.5K]
Guren Chakra Sig
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:36 pm
Approved
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021

Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:45 pm
Guren smiled at the success of Fu's interrogation. Now with the information required at hand, all that's left was to brief the police department and make sure they would stay on the lookout for any of the bandit's accomplices and their future endeavors. Before Fu would leave, he would laugh with her and thank her for her time. All in a day's work for a shinobi. 

Exit

Claiming 3000 ryo + 1830 words
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Ryo : 0

Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:41 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum