Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sun Wukong
Sun Wukong
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sun Wukong's Genin Exam  Empty Sun Wukong's Genin Exam

Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:22 pm
A few more steps........ 

The long walk from the training grounds had Sun quite hungry. Growl! All the civilians looked Suns way. While scratching his head, Sun began to giggle a little. " Hehehe Sorry I'm kinda hungry" The civilians themselves began to crack a laugh, the whole area laughed with the boy. A smile grew on Suns face. Is it possible? Nomore was Sun being treated like a animal, as the villagers started handing him apples, water, and rice snacks. 
   Wow Sun could not believe this, people where being nice...? Sometimes the ape boy just wanted to hold this feeling. The shadows started to dissapeared the area, as the sun rays lit up the land. It was a beautiful sight, children running enjoying this glorious afternoon. "Thanks !" Thanking everyone, Sun began to start moving into the academy's direction, it was time to determin if the ape boy was ready to become a ninja and serve this village witch he had grew a bond to.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Sun Wukong's Genin Exam  Empty Re: Sun Wukong's Genin Exam

Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:44 pm
The door of the Classroom slid open the Instructor 'Tadamichi Kyousuke' a brown haired coal eyed young man with a lazy slightly bored look on his face steps in, He never really wanted to be a Shinobi but his Girlfriend ended up dragging him with her at a young age unfortunately she never made it and he graduated being forced into labor while his soon to be fiance was resting at home, the Teaching job was the best bet for him since he wanted to be a school teacher anyway....but teaching children forty ways to kill someone with a pimento was not exactly his kind of teaching.

He straightens up his posture slightly substituting for this classes teacher on their day of the graduation exam in order to remove suspicion of favoritism among the council "Sun Wukong!" he calls out lazily waiting for the Genin to stand and follow him before leading him into a room and stating clearly "Perform the Henge, and Bunshin Jutsu to pass, Good Luck!"

{Do 800 words in one post of you doing the techniques specified, if you do you pass, if not you fail.}
Sun Wukong
Sun Wukong
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:47 pm
The Procter had finally arrived, Sun was ready and fired up! The Procter was the opposite however, as he walked in with a lazy look on his face. The ape boy smirked a little, placing his palms on his mouth hoping that he would not crack a laugh. That would've ruined everything, seeing the Procter himself was not in the mood this afternoon. The slightest mistake would cost Sun. 
Sun Wukong! The ape boy walked strait up to the Procter, Sun placed his hand on his forehead in a military pose. "Here!" Was this boy serious ? It's like the time was always fooling around for this monkey boy. However it had to stop soon. 

Sun with his tail opened his right pouch. "Excuse me Mr., But umm can I eat a apple real quik? I need my energy. 
Tossing the apple up with his tail, the apple landed in his mouth. "Yumm." 
It was astonishing how Sun just ate the apple. A beast for the treats indeed. Sun with his tail would reach for another apple. However this time was told to begin! The ape boy startled and ended up trowing the remainder of the apple through the window. Ayo! Someone's scream could be heard. Oups! Sun giggled a little. "Sorry Mr." 

Back to task! Sun swallowed some fear as he began to notice what was about to go down. Two important Jutsu witch had to be completed, a automatic ! Sun could not fail this test. Thoughts went through his head, images of his monkey family leaving him to go battle, his new friends Raijin, Yukio, and Kurai. These people actually saw good in Sun, this is why the ape boy had to accomplish this. Not for himself, however for the people that believed him. Again and again Yukio's voice played over "Good luck Sun." it was strange. Sun had just met them, but created a friendship   
killing that scorpion. The village also, everything now was looking good in life. Alining up, now other people where not treating him different it was all about fairness in life. For this Sun wanted to become a Genin, not for himself. This time it was all about the Village. 

Sunagakure ! 

The soon to be Genin closed his eyes, a image could be seen vividly kinda like if it was right in front of the ape boy. A portrait of Sun with Raijin and Yukio. However it was strange ? They where much more older. The village was behind them applauding. Was this the future Sun was picturing ? It was beautiful, and for once the ape boy started to believed he had belong to something. "I will......be...KAZEKAGE!!"

Sun smiled and held a hand seal. "Transformulation Technique!"  
No idea to what he had just said, the boy had transformed into a small monkey. "Hey look I'm a full monkey hehe Oo-ah ah ah!" As Sun fooled around completing his first Jutsu, it was time for the bunshin part. 

Poof! The smoke slowly cleared and Sun regained his normal appearance. "Haha that was close huh Tadamichi? I started to believe I was gon be a monkey forever. Like always the ape boy was never to focus enough to be himself and crack a joke or two. However enough of that! It was time for the bunshin part of the exam, lets call this part what it really was "The hardest part of the exam". 
Sun started to think of something to clone. Hmm Wow I almost forgot! I could clone myself , silly me! Sun thought to himself. 
The ape boy closed his eyes once more to insure his focus. Performing his needed hand seals, chakra began to cloak over Suns body. It was all in the focus, the ape boy could not mess up this Jutsu. This was going to be a problem although, Sun always struggled with bunshin and always hated it with a great passion. "Don't mess this up Sun....c'mon." 
Opening his eyes Sun yelled "Ha! Bunshin Jutsu!" Smoke exploded to the side of Sun. As the smoke cleared another Sun appeared, twins ? No. Clone? Yes. 
The Jutsu had finally been accomplished ! Excitement rushed, Sun jumped in the air with a fist. "Yea!" landing back on his two feet, Sun gave a big high five to his own clone. "Hey your good looking !" Said the clone to its original self. 
Sun smiled "Thanks hehe." The both Suns laughed together. Beautiful was the only word you could place in this type of view. A boy finally accomplishing his goal, and being accepted. Sun had no more worrrying to do, as he felt it was over. Poof! 
The clone disappeared with the smoke. 

Sun smiled and placed a thumb up towards the Procter. "Yea! How I do Mr. ? Did I happen to pass the exam today? 
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:56 pm
Approved for Genin rank.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum