Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 2:22 pmCiel UchihaThe Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 50%
69 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Getting Ahead (P, NK, Aang) - Page 4 Empty Re: Getting Ahead (P, NK, Aang)

Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:08 pm
Aang tilted his head like a child as he thought about what happened while Zuko was away. "Well not much. We did a quick spar together, but I don't know what Sokka did after that. I for one, was working on my air scooter and right now I'm looking for an Air Glider!" he said with a grin. Yes, the air glider he had heard about that ancient nomads hand crafted. It was supposed to be a weapon and item for flying put in one! He had been looking for one everywhere, but couldn't find any... well not yet anyway. He wasn't going to stop looking!

"Back on topic, did the Tenkage actually heal you himself? I heard there was a new one since the old one stepped down." he asked his brother. He hoped he was correct on the information he was given. It would be nice to know if there was really a new Kage and if he was kind.

{WC: 163}

Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:55 pm
Aang grinned at his brother's question. He would be more than happy to answer him! "Well It works like a glider! The only difference it that you use wind element to control it. It can also be used as a weapon despite it being delicate" he explained, "There are ten in existence at the moment. I'm trying to collect all of them!". He had hoped that was a good enough answer for his sibling. He might even give him one if he ever gains wind element! After that small conversation, the boy was feeling re-energized. He was ready to continue training!

Aang quickly got up from the ground and dusted himself off. "Do you want to continue the spar a little longer? When we're done we can just go hope and rest" he suggested with a smile.

{WC: 138}

Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:38 am
Aang nodded and got into his own offensive stance. He looked over Zuko's to see if there were any openings he could take. There was none he found, however, which was good and bad. Good because that meant his brother was getting better with his stances. Bad since that meant he couldn't find an easy way to attack him that would surely work. He racked his brain for something that would possibly work against his older brother. There wasn't much things to do, but he there has to be at least something he could think of.

'Oh, I got it' he thought. Using his superior speed, the boy quickly rushed up to Zuko and aimed a punch for his left cheek. At the last moment, he stopped his fist when it was a few centimeters from his siblings face. Aang then step-sided to Zuko's right side and slid his left foot in between Zuko's feet. Next, he attempted to trip his older brother.

{WC: 164}

Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:45 pm
Aang saw his brother get tripped. He smiled as his attempt worked, but this small victory was short lived once again. His brother had back flipped and was now back on his feet. He was getting a bit frustrated that he hadn't caused much damage to Zuko. The only reason he was able to hit him earlier was probably because he recently came out of the hospital. He frowned as he thought about how weak he was compared to his brother's. He was definitely going to get stronger and show them how powerful he was!

As Zuko rushed towards him, Aang had acted on instinct. Before his brother even got close enough to him, he had jumped into the air and landed behind the older sibling. He set his eyes on Zuko and noticed that the punch was a only a bluff. 'I fell for another one? I have to be more careful' he thought. Yes, he did dodge the bluff and he was glad for that. However, what if he didn't react to it? His brother's trick would have surely got him. Now that he was behind Zuko, the boy tried to use his left foot and send a simple kick to the back.

{WC: 206}
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:15 pm
Zuko had a feeling he knew where Aang was going to land as he jumped, so her turned around. Just as he turned around, Aang's foot had come flying at where his chest is now. So he was going for the back. Just before Aang's foot would have hit Zuko's chest, Zuko would have leapt back a step or two and attempt to grab onto Aang's leg. Instead of flipping him over, he refrained as he knew Aang's wouldn't like that at all. So he would have just twisted it in a way that would have tripped Aang. "Going for the back, huh? starting to fight like Sokka," he said, just thinking aloud.
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:51 pm
Aang saw Zuko go to grab his foot. Sadly, he wasn't fast enough to pull his foot down or anything so he let him grab it. He could probably just evade or counterattack anything he tries on him. 'I feel as if I'm kind of catching up to them' he thought. Everyday since they went into the academy Aang had been practicing by himself. Although he slacked off in training during school, he made up for it at home and when he's alone in the plains. He trained extra hard while Zuko was in the hospital too. He was getting really close to becoming a genin, he could feel it.

Aang felt Zuko then try to twist him, which would make him face the ground. Before his poor face could hit the floor, he put his hands out and held himself up. His upper body looked like he was in a push-up position. The twist his brother did had caused his right foot to be next to his left one, which was still in Zuko's hand. Getting an idea, Aang lifted his right foot a little above his left and sent a kick for Zuko's face. 'I hope this works!' he thought.

{WC: 203}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum