Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 51%
68 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Getting Ahead (P, NK, Aang) - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting Ahead (P, NK, Aang)

Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:20 pm
Aang rose an eyebrow as Zuko had tried to kick his foot. Reacting out of instinct, he had immediately tried to jump back a few feet. It confused him when the foot stopped in its tracks so he did the same. He then saw his sibling spin around and stop behind him. Before he could figure out what happened, the boy was already in a head lock. 'Aw man, did I really just fall for that?' he thought. Unfortunately, he did. He had fell for the bluff that his brother had done and now he was paying the price for it. 'I should have been more aware!' he scolded himself.

There was only one thing to do to free himself. Since his feet were still free, Aang slipped his left foot near Zuko's. He then attempted to trip his brother. If this move were to succeed both boys would fall to the ground, but Zuko would be the one taking the damage since he was behind Aang.

{WC: 168}

Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:53 pm
Aang grinned as he was released from the full nelson. 'I didn't expect that to actually work' he thought as Zuko pushed him away. Luckily, he landed on his feet, somehow, after the push. He saw his sibling go into his the stance that he started with at the start of the battle. "My move? Okay, let me think or a bit..." he said. Now what could he do as a form of attack? He wasn't much of a thinker during battle since he couldn't come up with anything do for an attack. The boy mostly dodged them anyway. He sighed as he continued to try and think of something. 'Guess I'll have to do something simple' he thought. That was the only choice for now.

The boy dashed towards Zuko and aimed a punch towards his stomach, of course that move was only a bluff. If the bluff were to work Aang would then attempt to uppercut his brother with the same hand. It was almost like revenge for his older sibling's earlier move.

{WC: 176}

Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:08 pm
Aang saw Zuko dodge both of his attacks and chuckled to himself. 'I probably should've know he was going to do that' he thought. Coming out of his thoughts he noticed his sibling grab his arm and lift him up into the air. "Why does everyone older than me like to lift me into the air?!" he exclaimed with a frown. As he neared the concrete that was behind Zuko, he has put his feet behind him, the bottom of his feet facing towards the wall. This way, when he reaches the wall he would land on his feet instead of his body. Of course this would definitely make his feet sore afterwards.

As he his poor feet the wall he bit his lip. 'That really hurts!' he thought. After Zuko had released his hold Aang immediately performed a single hand seal. For that brief moment he was on the wall, the boy had already formed a ball of air and sent it to the ground. Once he landed on the ball, he balanced on it and rode a few feet away from his sibling. The ball then dispersed since he was finished using it and he landed safely on the ground. "Nice try Zuko, but no more lifting me!" he said with a small smile.

{WC: 217}

Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:38 pm
Aang grinned as his brother said he would try to stop with the lifting. He was positive that if he ever asked Sokka that the genin would still flip him over. "Oh, it's alright Zuko. It's a spar, I'd have to get hurt sooner or later" he replied with a grin. He prepared himself as he saw Zuko charge at him. 'I guess I could attack him while he's running. Whatever he's planning will be disrupted' he thought. Man, his last fight with Sokka must have really helped him with coming up with strategies. He had never thought much things through whenever the two fought. Now that was changing.

While his brother was still aiming for his right, Aang jumped into the air. Once he was high enough, he aimed a simple kick for his sibling's head. While he was doing this, he was already wondering of a next form of attack.

{WC: 153}

Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:03 am
Aang nodded his head while he was still in the air. They were definitely getting better! He was happy that the both of them were improving during this fight. He bet they were going to improve even more once they were genin! He came back to reality once he had landed on the ground. He was aware of the punch Zuko had aimed for his head. Not having enough time to dodge, he was forced to catch the punch in his hand. It stung him a little bit, but it didn't compare to when he caught one of Sokka's punches. He never tried to catch a punch that guy threw ever again.

The boy tried to punch Zuko's left cheek. However, that attack was only to distract him from the real one. Aang had also aimed a kick for Zuko's left side, thinking he wouldn't be able to dodge it. He was proven wrong in this battle many times though, there was a possibility his attack would miss.

{WC: 169}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum