Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Can I have the pancakes, with a side of murder?Today at 4:35 pmMarabelle BlossomTenka ChinokeToday at 2:30 pmMarabelle BlossomStorm Talon StyleToday at 11:11 amIchigo SatoThe Blade of Moon and The Aspiring Swordsman Today at 10:36 amAzuki ShinodaDeath's WhisperToday at 10:32 amAzuki ShinodaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 11:31 pmSaya KiriharaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:49 pmTori JintaroThunder StrikesYesterday at 4:39 pmKensei OnomoriRough Diamond [P]Yesterday at 5:12 amAyato HyuugaLast minute Missions.Sun May 26, 2024 7:23 pmXena Uchiha
Top posting users this month
220 Posts - 42%
81 Posts - 15%
70 Posts - 13%
37 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
11 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sun Wukong
Sun Wukong
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

An Unexpected Fighter! [IO, NK] - Page 3 Empty Re: An Unexpected Fighter! [IO, NK]

Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:05 am
Sun was running at yukio until he was stopped by kurai. what the! Get out of my way you clone!" He jabbed at what he thought was a clone but before he could land his punch he was grabbed by the tail! "You are so fast! This is crazy!" Kurai swung Sun and sent him flying into the pond nearby. Underwater, Sun swam around until he popped his head out. There was a fish flopping around in his hair. He spit out water and looked at Kurai. "It's not even my bath time yet you jerk! Wait until I get out and beat you up for doing that!" 
       He jumped from out of the pond all soaked. Still, Sun never let go of his staff the whole time! He ran at Kurai but then stopped, seeing Raijin beat him to it. "Fine! I'll take the uglier looking clone!" Sun spun his staff and ran at Yukio, swinging it when he was close.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sun Wukong
Sun Wukong
Citizen

An Unexpected Fighter! [IO, NK] - Page 3 Empty Re: An Unexpected Fighter! [IO, NK]

Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:08 pm
The battle had stopped for a brief moment, noticing the ape boy had dissapeared completely. Or was Sun really gone ? The sun from above was heating strong , these sun rays words could not explain its heat. The sound of wind was all that was noisy now, and it seemed all the attention toward Sun was diminished for a second. However Raijin soon began to notice once more that Sun had dissapeared. 
  After being pushed back , Sun was being dragged on the sand by the force of the kick. As Sun still held a great firm grip on his staff, he was blasted inside the dessert sand. However what was going on ? Did Sun get knocked out by this simple attack that wasn't suppose to Evan damage the boy. 
More minutes had passed and yet still no sign of the ape boy. The other ninja started to pay mind again, still wondering to what had happened to Sun. 

Cough! Cough! A couple of miles left to Yukio , the outline figure of the boy could only be seen as the Sun itself was beaming on Sun that harsh. Evan people's visions started to get a bit harder since the Sun was hitting the whole entire platform of the battlefield. The tail began to wiggle showing Sun Wukong was still ok and yet still a bit excited for some what reason. In a different state of mind however, as this boy had nomore intentions in fighting. Sun began walking slowly towards Raijin. Left Right Left Right Left The sand crumbled each time Sun had took a step. "Ummm Mr. My name is Sun Wukong, I just wanted to ask um......DOOOO YOU HAVE SOME WATER IM DYING!" 

Here goes again, the great suddenly change in his behavior. Sun just couldn't stay still, Evan if it payed the young ape boy. Running in circles crying out for water. Dang maybe this Sun was that harsh to make Sun himself plead for water. It just showed how the boy was not accustomed to this type of living. All the boy had did his whole life is travel and living like a orphan boy. Today was different tho as Sun had new plans and ambitions. 
      "Sorry, but I really need some water. Do you happen to have some water ?" 
Sun put his best sad puppy eyes and begged Raijin. Evan to the point that he would have to wrap his own to legs around one of Raijins leg. Please! It had seemed day one in the Sand village was a failure. He got tossed in a pond, had nomore apples, and now was dehydrated!? C'mon. 
Sun at this point just wanted to leave the battle field and get some rest, as the young ape boy began to feel drowsy again. "C'mon give me some water so I can rest !"

Sun Wukong
Sun Wukong
Citizen

Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:54 pm
Everything began to go smoove as ever. Happiness began to fill the area. It had seemed If the three themselves had grew a bond in a slite minute, kinda like destiny. Sun started to crawl on the floor as the heat rays where burning at high rates. Drowsiness was all that was felt at the moment. However Yukio found deed in his heart to toss a bottle of water. The bottle of water landed in front of the young ape boys eyes. He was as happy as ever, astonished to what Yukio now his dear friend had done."Wow bro thank you very much, I applaud to your kindness haha". The boy smiled and scratched his head a little. Soon it was time to drink! Sun put his tip of his thumb on the cap and flipped it, and began to jug. "Haha sorry I was really thirsty, I'm not use to this heat". 

Soon the sand started to rumble a little. "What the heck ?" 
All of a sudden the dessert was going through a earthquake. It was strange, however than Sun notice the sand rise into a faint figure from above. The black claws where quickly noticed as it sharp points shined to the Suns light. It's tail curving up its spine, with poisons scales on its rough skin. It was very close to being horrifying to anyone's human pupil. "WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" Sun   Ran crying to Yukio. "MR WE GOTTA RUN AHH" Once again the young ape boy could not hold his act together. Sheesh. 

The only thing now to do was to take down this faint creature , in witch had the appearance of a deadly scorpion. It was time for the three ninjas to show there skill in the act of team work. Possible? Maybe however it was only up to the ninjas to decide. Time to run? Or fight!

Sun Wukong
Sun Wukong
Citizen

Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:47 pm
The scorpion had manage to fight of Yukio and Kurai. This creature was not going to be a easy task, Evan with the two genin prodigies. A large shadow covered Raijin and Sun, it was the scorpions pinsir from above it kept pinching slowly dropping toxins from its point. The site was deadly to bare eyes on. Amazing if they could pull this off huh? Just imagine the perfect way to prove himself. All Sun had to do now was fight this thing. However nothing had come to mind, no way in hell the ape boy could pull this off. 
     There was no time to doubt himself tho. Sun had got on his too feet and got back to his special fighting stance. Looked at the scorpion and swallowed the fear. "I can do this..." 
Sun had now got serious, it was time to redeem himself to his new teammates. Sun bent his knees and locked his eyes on the scorpion, Jump! The ape boy blasted up into the sky. Face to face now, Monkey eye to eye with a scorpion. Sun raised his arms with his staff in hand, his next move was to attempt to slash at the scorpion. However this couldn't be a average attack. 
   "HA!" Sun began to spin at high rate, almost to the point Sun appeared as a human twister. SMACK!! The staff had finally made contact with the sick creature. What a great attack! The scorpion began to take a few steps back because of the damage it took. It's growl was heard vividly. It's pain was felt. 

Falling from the sky, Sun landed on his feet and took a deep glare at the scorpion. "Yea take that! Great now the boy had really shown his skill to the others. However that attack was  not everything to stop the Scorpion. Rrrhhhhhhaaaa!!! 
Swiftly the creatures tail moved side to side, at the same time pinching its pinsir. "What? Huh ? I don't believe it." Sun just looked up and stared as the scorpions pinsir was coming down strait for Sun. The ape boy could only stare, however if he doesn't move it could be a fatal blow. No! Was this gon be the ending ? Or could somebody save Sun.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum