Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
I'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuNew Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yui Gōka
Yui Gōka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A surprise [P] - Page 3 Empty Re: A surprise [P]

Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:02 am
Yui took a step back as Nero attacked Ren. Her heart was beating fast. She was scared and confused, and didn't know what she should do. As Nero's attack missed Ren, he asked him if he was done. Yui's heart stopped beating for a split second, a surge of anxiety filled her heart as she heard his voice. It was cold and unfriendly in a way; it wasn't how it was eight years ago. Nero started to ask Ren question after question, but Ren didn't answer any of them. He turned to look at Yui.

Yui shuddered as he faced her. She looked at his cold eyes... at his emotionless face. "Why?... Just why? Why did you leave?" Her voice trembled as he asked him. She knew that Nero already asked the question, but she decided to give it another try - maybe he will answer her.

Ren looked away, "I don't know..." He took a deep breath, looking at both of his siblings, "I suppose, you two already know each other. If you don't, then Nero, that's your sister Yui, and Yui, that's your brother, Nero." He turned around, telling them to take care, though in a different manner if compared to the way he talked to Nero and Yui and the beginning - there was a slight hint of warmness and friendliness in his voice, and with that, he disappeared.

Last edited by Yui Gōka on Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:09 am
Nero was şeft breatheless. He jumped out of his stop as their brother told them to take care. "STOP !!!" Nero shouted, running after him, but the boy disappeared in an instant. "Fuck..." he said again, trying to sense his brother's chakra, but he was either out of the range of Nero's chakra sensory, or perhaps he was using a chakra suppressor. "Fuck." he would repeat. He would fall down to the ground on his butt, sitting, his hands covering his red face out of anger, and disappointment. "I trained all this much and am still nothing against my older brother.".
Yui Gōka
Yui Gōka
Citizen

Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:48 am
Yui looked at Nero as he ran after Ren telling him to stop. He started to swer and fell down to the ground, burying his face in his hands. She walked towards him, plopping down to the ground beside him. She stared at the sky as it gets darker. Earthing that happened on that day was painful for her. It was like a stab in the heart. Though she can't remember much of her childhood, she still has a part of it, right there, sitting right in front of her. Yui turned to look at Nero, a part of her wanting to console him, but a part of her didn't want to; maybe because he was still a bit of stranger to her, maybe not - she doesn't even know.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:30 pm
Nero was too weak.. He did not know this girl very well, but he had a will to protect her. Perhaps "I... You... You should head back to your home... It's getting late and dark...". It seemed that he still had the feeling that she was his little sister, deep down... "We should talk when we're ready... Perhaps when we're calmer...".
Snoozles
Snoozles
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 88

Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:36 pm
"NEROOOOOOOO" Sokka would yell to nero. Obviously with telepathy "IS THIS THING WORKING!?" sokka would add. "HEY NEROOOO HOW WAS LUNCH! MINE WAS DELICIOUS" keeping in mind that this was like yelling as loud as sokka can...In nero's ear. "I HOPE YOU HAVE SOME DELICIOUS LUNCH! I RECCOMEND FISH! TWENTY-FOUR SEVEN!"
Yui Gōka
Yui Gōka
Citizen

Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:59 pm
Yui nodded as he told her that she should go home by then since if was getting dark, though he did say that they should talk when they are calm and ready to talk. She nodded once again, and looked at him. "Yeah, I think so too... So... I will.. Uh... Go now." She said awkwardly. She stood there for another second before deciding that she should leave him alone. While Yui was on her way home, she would look at the sky, thinking about the event that happened on that day, a small smile, forming on her lips. Though everything has been chaotic, she was still able to smile at the end of the day.

Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:46 pm
Nero would get scared and fal back, hitting his head to the ground, when Sokka talked to him through the curse mark. He held his hand on the back of his head as he got back up. "Fuck." he whispered to himself. "Sokka," he answered telepathically with tension. He would then calm down. The boy did not deserve a though answer. "I.. I'm happy for you... No I did not eat yet, but will...". Nero then returned to his sister. "Well... See you later..." he could have only said, leaving the area afterwards.

He decided that he had to train... A lot... He had to be on the levels of his brother, at least on the levels to ba able to match with him or at the very least track him. He now had more urge than ever to train and develop his skills, make himself more powerful, make him more succesful. "Another day has ended..." he thought to himself, "All I did was to play with some scorch and attack my brother and fail...".

[EXIT. WC: 1614, 8 Stats and 16 JP]
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Stat Page : .
Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 17560

Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:15 pm
[EXIT. TWC: 1795, 17 JP and 8 Stats]
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:25 pm
Approved Q-Q Nero You'll Get Him One Day!!!!!!!!
Aura Shinkuri
Aura Shinkuri
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3750

Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:03 am
Hold on a second, like one sentence of this whole thing is actual fighting and all that happened was Yui pinned someone down, this is not physically exerting yourself.

Stats Revoked, please remove them if they have been added.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum