Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yui Gōka
Yui Gōka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A surprise [P] Empty A surprise [P]

Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:42 am
Yui entered the classroom and walked towards her seat. On the way to her seat, she stopped by a few times, saying "hi" to her friends and having a little chat with them. Yui sat down on her seat, smiling at the girl next to her. Although being the oldest in the class, she didn't feel embarrassed or awkward being there. Yui looked at the front of the class and waited for her teacher to come in...
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

A surprise [P] Empty Re: A surprise [P]

Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:17 pm
"Why me ?" Nero asked his old teacher, Kajin. "WHy ? Just why ?". Kajin looked at him, "Because you'ret the only one I can trust with this, that is within the village at the moment.". "Fine." Nero said, "I'll do it, Kajin Sensei...". He then took the file that the teacher was pointing at him and entered the classroom. "Hi kids." he said, "Your teacher will not be able to come to class today, for some reason I have not been told. Now, yes. I am younger than those others who teach you, but I am also a Jounin, one who perhaps has same amount of knowledge and experience as the others, and perhaps even more. Anyway. It is activity day today. So we'll move out, after I check who is here and who is not.".

He opened the file and started reading some names out loud. He read them casually and got responses. Some of them were missing. At last, he stumbled with a name that... interested him. "Yui... Gōka ?" Nero read out loud. "Is this... a joke ?" he thought, "It can not be, can it ?". Nero was not sure wether to believe in this or not.
Yui Gōka
Yui Gōka
Citizen

Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:58 pm
After a few a minutes, a boy entered the classroom, holding a file and telling the class that he was their teacher for the day. oh... So we have a substitute for today.she thought as she looked at him. The boy started to do the attendance, calling name after name. Yui world rest her chin on the palm of her right hand as she waited for him to call her name. While she waited she started to draw imaginary circles on her desk using her index finger on her left hand.

A few minutes passed and she heard her name being called by the substitute. She lifted her head and looked at him. Here...", she said rather loudly as the class was noisy.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:20 pm
Nero would learn that the girl was in fact real and it was not a prank. He, however did not know what to do now. He had to wait until the class was dismissed to talk to the girl. "Come on kids. Let's head outside." he would then say. "Today, your process up to this point is going to be tested. We are going to make one by one fights.".

-5 fights later-

"Your turn, Yui Goka and Raisuke Ju.". Raisuke was a short kid with spiky blonde hair and blue eyes. He somewhat seemed weak. "Don't forget to greet each other before you start.".
Yui Gōka
Yui Gōka
Citizen

Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:43 pm
Yui stood up from her seat and followed the rest of the class outside. The boy explained what they were doing for the day; one on one fights better known as spars. Yui stood together with her friends watching spar after spar, waiting for her turn. Five fights later, the boy called her name. Her opponent was Raisuke Ju, a boy with blue eyes and spiky blonde hair. Yui walked out of the group of her friends and waited for the boy to come out. A few seconds later, the boy came out, walking timidly towards her.

Yui smiled at boy and said hi. Raisuke then would reply to her with a simple hi. Well... He's small and short. This should be easy... she thought to herself and asked the boy is he was ready or not just in case if he was not ready yet since she wouldn't want to hurt anyone. Once the boy was ready she would run towards him and grabbed him by the shoulder, giving him no time to react, and lightly pushed him down to the ground, as not to hurt the little boy, pinning his arms and legs so that he wasn't able to move. She remained in that position and looked at the substitute, waiting for his answer.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:38 pm
"Alright. Fight is over. Yui wins. Congratulations. Now greet each other again.". The casualties bored Nero as hell. The jounin would wait for the kids to greet each other once again, "Well, with this battle also ended, the class is dismissed for today. Have fun kids.". With the class dismissed, Nero would walk up to Yui, "Can I talk to you for a moment, young lady ?". Nero wanted to make sure that this girl was indeed a Goka clan member, before he would have talked further. He would have acted according to her reaction to his question.
Yui Gōka
Yui Gōka
Citizen

Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:13 pm
Yui stood up, lifting her hands and knees from pinning the boy down. She smiled at him, holding out her hand to help him up. Once he was up, she would smile and say that he delivered a good fight. Yui turned to look at the substitute as he dismissed the class. Once the class was dismissed she would turn around, ready to go home with her friends.

Yui froze in her steps as the substitute asked if he could talk to her for a moment. She lightly bit her bottom lip, saying good bye to her friends. She turned around and walked towards the substitute, her heart beating rapidly, as questions started to form in her head. What's wrong? Why does he want to talk to me? Am I in trouble? What did I do? She would panicked a little as she neared him. She looked at him, her blue eyes enlarging, "Am I in trouble?"
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:54 pm
"Perhaps... It depends on wether or not you have got something to hide.". Nero would wait until everyone else left and they were the only ones left. The air was getting "redder", since it was nearly dusk. Nero's smile would change into a look that consisted of fear, anger and a bit of hatred. He would create some amount of Scorch from his chakra and make them spin around his hands in an aggressive manner. "It's you, isn't that right,..." His eyes would sparkle red with both their true color and the color of he sunrays of dusk. "...Ren ?". Nero would wait an answer from the girl. No. Perhaps this was not his older brother fooling him. Nero would tell by how she would have acted. Though he would not that easily be fooled... (this time...) He knew his brother was clever, obviously more than him.

But this could be something else. Another clan member ? In Suna ? Where did she come from though ? How did she appear all of a sudden though ? Nero needed too many answers.
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Stat Page : .
Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 17560

Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:09 pm
Yui watched as her classmates leave one by one. Yui would turn around to look at the substitute as he smiled at her, as... Something... Seemed to be forming in his hands. She looked at the stuff he had in his hand, shaking slightly. She was scared and freaked out; she could even probably start crying the next minute. She backed away for the boy, wanting to get away from him, wanting to run home and just hide there, but she was frozen... Stunned with all this really...

As the boy said the name of her brother, Ren, she stopped in her tracks, staring at him. "How do you know him?... Ren, I mean." Her voice would tremble. Who is this guy? What does he want from me? Is he a friend of Ren? Or is he some creeper? Maybe he's a rapist?...
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:17 pm
"Huh. Of course. You're claiming you're not Ren, aren't you... Fine. I will play along.". He would let the scorch fade while he was still ready for an attack. "Who do you claim to be ?".
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum