Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 51%
68 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The Formation Of Team..What? {P} {NK} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Formation Of Team..What? {P} {NK}

Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:11 pm
Accidental post

Last edited by Ken Vongola on Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

The Formation Of Team..What? {P} {NK} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Formation Of Team..What? {P} {NK}

Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:12 pm
"i dont visit my house often. where me him and my other brother live. Because come night time i normally just fall asleep ontop one of the rooftops and forget. and during the day i like to search for cool stuff...Along with the fact im avoiding the place because one time i accidentally crashed into the roof when my gloves ran out of chakra to be input. and....i fell into it." Ken would then reply "Power brackets sound good."
"Also, about my bro hideyoshi, its not much of a house, its a 'Boys home'" ken would say with a big smile
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:02 am
Ken was indeed an odd one. Perhaps that was what made him so endearing? Shinji could not quite place his finger on it nor did he try to. Why should he? All the same the young Tenkage listened with an attentive ear. It seemed that Ken was living in an orphanage of sorts, which was interesting as Shinji himself had spent his early year in an orphanage as well. Though he did not want to jump to any conclusions, so he simply asked, "By boy's house...do you mean an orphanage?" It was a simple question, but it was also one that carried a lot of weight in Shinji's heart. He never knew his parents and probably never would. He half wondered if Ken had experienced the same things he had.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:10 am
"Hmm? No its not really.." ken would nod his head to say no "Its someone named jayy's house, and me and hideyoshi live there, " ken would speak "but its more like, we all have our own rooms" Ken would add. then looking at shinji "Why'da Ya ask shinji?"
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:19 am
It seems that Shinji was mistaken. It was not the first time nor would it probably be the last. Although he was not opposed to telling Ken why he asked. He was not ashamed to be an orphan. In fact, he was somewhat proud. Taking some time to gather his thoughts Shinji spoke slowly, "I only ask, because I once lived in an orphanage and I was wondering if you experienced what I have. I never knew my parents and they left me at an orphanage. I like to believe they did it for my own good, but I guess I will never know..." Shinji's voice trailed off as he tapered off into thought he also turned his gaze away from Ken and moved it so he was looking down at his desk. It was odd opening up to the little punk, but somehow it made Shinji feel better like he had been carrying a burden and he had just thrown it off.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:31 am
"I lived with my parents until recently" Ken would speak with a smile "They did pass away though." Ken would add. but with the noticing of shinji's look at his desk, which normally meant shinji was..somewhat sad. so in reply. ken opened his pack. whispered in it. and his dog came out. and after that it would proceed to go under the desk, and attempt to leap at shinjis face, and lick it with a large ammount of love.

and if this went as planned, ken would say "No need to feel bad!"
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:38 am
Shinji was so deep in thought he barely heard what Ken said. He gt the vague idea, but the words felt blurred. Then all of as sudden he felt a warm tongue against his downcast face. For a second Shinji froze, but then he noticed that it was the tongue of Ken's dog. At this sight a soft smile would spread across Shinji's face. He would then raise his gaze once more and attempt to pick up the puppy and put it on his lap. If he was allowed to do this he would attempt to pet the puppy gently and then speak, "I wouldn't call it sadness, so you have nothing to fear. It is more so regret. I will probably never know my parents....I suppose you are lucky. You actually met your parents and you have brothers to watch out for you....Me? Well I am stuck watching out for this village...There is no one to watch out for me...." Yet again Shinji trailed off. Though this time it was not out of sadness. It more of contemplation. There was truly no one there to help him.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:47 am
"Why do you say that?" Ken would say "You have a lot of family. The villagers, me, " Just because you arnt born together doesnt mean your never going to share the bond that families do...." Ken would continue...then he decided he would try to put more...inspiration to his statements "Alot of people would gladly watch out for you. Me..the academy students,...all of those" Ken would also add. "But saying you have no one to watch out for you, is like when a child says their parent is the worst because they dont give them what they want." though also, just to add, the dog did accept shinji's petting, and enjoyed it very much.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:32 pm
Shinji sighed and continued petting the dog softly. Ken made a few good points, but he left out a few things. It was all on Shinji. It was his job to uphold the law and protect Tengakure and recently he had been failing miserably. It was absurd. How could he, the Tenkage, expect to stand strong when missing ninja use the village as their play toy? It was these dark thoughts that cluttered Shinji's mind as he thought on ken's word. Alas he could never disclose these worries to anyone or share the weight of the kageship-it was his cross to bear. So, instead of mentioning anything Shinji forced a smile on to his face and looked up at Ken, "Thank you. I suppose you are right...Enough about my silly problems....How about decorations for this carnival? Should it have a theme?" Waiting for a reply Shinji finished off the orange soda Ken had brought him in one gulp.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:51 pm
"Hey shinji..." Ken would say "You shouldnt smile if your not happy." Ken would add, ken could easily tell...he guessed it was just how he works, but he could tell...shinji was forcing that smile. And to reply to the decoration statement, ken would say "Has theyre been any trends in tengakure lately? that alot of people do? we could theme it around that? maybe futuristic?" Ken would say "But back on the whole...fake smile topic....if your having trouble with anything, i recommend anything unorthadox. because if your doing the normal method to solve problems, and it doesnt work. the normal method isnt what you should do"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum