Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: CeremonyToday at 7:19 amGoto SenjuSharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gekido Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A surprise (P, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: A surprise (P, NK)

Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:43 am
Gekido was now in a spar mode, and was not distracted by Kumori's big breasts. His two tomoe eyes saw her chakra start flaring, and he looked around to make sure there were no "moving" shadows around. He noticed as her shadow started to stretch. Gekido jumped up onto the tree, four meters away from her, and now being on a branch about eight meters off of the ground. Gekido took a deep breath and used the phoenix fire jutsu sending three fire balls were aimed slightly to the left of Kumori. He did not want to be too hard on her seeing is that he did not know how skilled or unskilled she is. If this attack was successful then the fireballs would slightly graze Kumori's arm leaving a slight burn mark.

[770 WCT]
Kumori Nara
Kumori Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:32 am
Kumori saw the fireballs and noticed they were going towards her left and immediately dashed further to her right. She avoided the attack successfully. "Your sexy and dangerous, I like playing with fire." she said winking as a smirk crossed her face as she stared at Gekido. As she spoke she noticed the shadows around the tree, making a different hand sign her shadow hooks to the one on the tree and begins to go up the tree to where Gekido stood, more than likely watching her. If successful, the shadows go up his body freezing him in place and wrapping around his neck. 

(705)
Gekido Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:54 am
Gekido smiled when he was her dodge his fireballs. He then knew she had some slight skill to her. He noticed her making a differen hand sign. He pulled out two kunai from his pouch and threw them down at Kumori. He aimed just a bit in front of her; if she did not move she would be unharmed. He was just hoping that seeing the two incoming kunai Kumori would have to release the jutsu to dodge them. If this went as planned Kumori would release the jutsu to dodge the kunai and Gekido would then lead to the tree to the right of the one he was standing on. This being that he was still the same height off the ground as he was before just on a different tree.

[902 WCT]
Kumori Nara
Kumori Nara
Citizen

Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:06 am
Dodging she broke the jutsu. She could have kept the jutsu going, but now she decided to join the hot Uchiha in the tree. She jumped up into the tree and came face to face with him. "Okay, look, your hot and all, but you are really turning me on by-" Suddenly her footing was off and she fell out of the tree whacking her head on the ground by landing on her back. she had knocked herself out cold. She could hear but couldn't move or see. The things she heard were kind of being seen in odd ways in her mind. The wind blowing through the trees caused her to imagine an oceans waves in her mind. Finally she started to dream and was completely oblivious to things around her as she laid on the ground.

(843)
Gekido Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:43 am
Gekido was glad she broke the jutsu but as she jumped up into the tree they were face to face. He kind of blushed a bit as she said her comment. She began to fall and Gekido tried to catch her but failed as she hit the ground. He jumped down to check on her, and to his surprise all she had was a scrap on the thigh with some blood nothing too drastic. He also noticed that she was knocked unconscious. He thought to himself "It would be awesome to control shadows." Gekido searched his mind and remembered he bought a syringe used for blood the other day. He knew it would come in hand. Gekido was not a bad guy but having the power to control shadows would be awesome one day. He pulled out the syringe from his ninja pouch and slowly poked the needle into the spot where she was bleeding and filled the vial up. He stored it away back into his pouch. He picked her up and brought her to a nearby pond where he was the wound off. It seems to have sealed itself quickly so nothing major had to be done. He then splashed her face with water hoping to wake her up.

[1113 WCT]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:43 pm
Kumori snapped awake as she felt water hitting her face. "WHAT THE FUCK! What happened?" She asked looking up at Gekido. "Wow, your even cuter when your blurry." Kumori said as she stared up at him. Suddenly,not knowing what came over her. She leaned up and kissed him lightly on the lips. "Your girlfriend is pretty damn lucky, if you were mine, I might have to..." She stopped and kissed him again. Looking down she noticed she had cut herself.

"Guess I hit the ground pretty hard." She said as she  put her hand on her head feeling kind of dizzy. Thank goodness Gekido had been there, otherwise she would still be knocked out. Being knocked out and alone in the Konoha forest would not be good, no telling ho could have found her and hurt her or worse, killed her. "thanks for helping me, I think I now owe you a favor." She said smiling at him.

(1002)
Gekido Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:16 am
Gekido flinched back a bit from kumori yelling a bit. He chuckled a bit and blushed when she complimented him. Gekido froze as Kumori leaned and kissed him on the lips. He felt bad about it but him and tori really are not together together. When she went to kiss him again he kissed back and peaked down to see her cleavage. He said "Yeah you went down a ways and got knocked out for a bit." Gekido smiled when she said "I now owe you a favor." He had a few naughty thoughts in his mind. She was sexy and very attractive. He slowly started getting a urge he did not have at the start. He smirked a bit and said "I know a way you can pay me back." He would then kiss her on the lips touching her body leaning her down on her back.

[1261 WCT]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:51 am
Immediately after everything happened she stood up and smiled. "How about I make you an offer. Apparently, you like me better anyways, so how about we go out and you dump your girlfriend?" She asked as she refastened her top. It still looked as though she was going to pop out of it She looked at Gekido patiently waiting for his answer, maybe she had convinced him, after all they did just do something.

(1102)
Gekido Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:57 am
Gekido putting his clothes back on answered "I will think about it." Gekido smiled, winked at kumori and kissed her on the lips. He then said "I should get back home. I hope to see you again very soon. Next time we meet will be in the forest again, or in the village?" He held her close to him. When she gave him a answer he would hug her and be back on his way to the village.

[Exit]

[1320 WCT, +6 stat, +13 Jp, 1 syringe of Nara blood]
Kumori Nara
Kumori Nara
Citizen

Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:50 am
Kumori smiled and kissed him back wrapping her arms around his neck. She said replied "We can meet in this forest again." She then hugged him back and headed back to her own village.

(1136 WCT)

Exit

(5 stat 11 JP)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum