Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sabaku Garuda
Sabaku Garuda
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1450

Hello I'm Sabaku [open to all, nk] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello I'm Sabaku [open to all, nk]

Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:34 pm
Sabaku nodded his head in agreement, this type of practice sure did beat the hell out of book study. "Yeah you bet, this is much better than sitting in that room all alone, reading that boring huh..." Sabaku felt the rather large and heavy hand of Koroshi, padding his head, congratulating him on job well done. Sabaku smiled as he looked up towards Koroshi, he then heard Koroshi ask him if he was any good at ninjutsu, or taijutsu. Sabaku would answer Koroshi at the same time he reached into the Earth style box Koroshi made with both his hands, pulling out more shuriken to throw. "Well, I don't really know yet. The teacher said we have to focus on the basic academy ninjutsu." Placing himself back into the direction of the 12 foot wall, Sabaku held one shuriken in his hand like before, while the other two held in his left. Lifting his right hand up above his head while making sure not to hit Koroshi, he launched the first shuriken towards the wall, nailing the mid section of the wall, "Yeah, but taijutsu I don't know...", he ended in a puzzled tone of voice. Sabaku really liked the new Shuriken Koroshi gave him, they were much better than the standard edition. He played around with them a little, now hold one in each hand, well, twirling them each on both his index fingers.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Hello I'm Sabaku [open to all, nk] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello I'm Sabaku [open to all, nk]

Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:59 pm
"Well would you like to practice with those after your done with your shuriken?" Koroshi says, offering his help to teach this boy the things he knows. "Nice shot!" Koroshi says with a slight clap after seeing the shuriken connect with the middle of the earth wall. Seeing this boy practice reminds him of his brother Echo when they were young, even though the clan members hated and abused him, he never gave up, and kept practicing and training with weapons until he could defend himself. Although Koroshi wishes he knew about this while it was going on so he could have done something to help his brother, but unfortunately he only found out after Echo moved out of the Uchiha compound.
Sabaku Garuda
Sabaku Garuda
Citizen

Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:12 pm
"Thanks Koroshi!", he said happily as he spun the shuriken on his fingers, playing around with them. Sabaku would defiantly take Koroshi help, who knows, he might learn something form Koroshi that could help him out in the long run. Sabaku feels as if he made his first friend since the academy, and to top it off, it was the Kazekage. Luck was definitely on Sabaku's side today, what luck indeed.

Turning his sights on Koroshi, Sabaku nodded his head twice, accepting his help. "Yeah, can we practice them now? I can start with my clone jutsu if you want?" If Koroshi accepted, with a nod Sabaku would place both shuriken in both his loose pockets. Then, forming the dog sign he placed his flat straighten left hand over the fist he made with his right hand. Two pseudo images of Sabaku would spawn from Sabaku's position, Two nonphysical clones of Sabaku would stand on both his left and right.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:34 pm
"Sure thing" Koroshi says accepting to do the clone jutsu first, he then watches as Sabaku performs the needed seals, making two perfect clones of himself. "Nice job again kid!" Koroshi says but immediately feels old after saying the word "kid" since he himself is only 14 years old, wanting to distract himself that he just acted like an old man Koroshi decides to speak again "Just wait until you can use the shadow clone jutsu! Then you can have your clones fight with you!" Koroshi continues with a smile.
Sabaku Garuda
Sabaku Garuda
Citizen

Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:50 am
"Shadow clones?" Sabaku never heard of them, but the thought of clones helping you was a cool idea. Sabaku was sure he would pass the exams, with the help of Koroshi. Placing his two hands together, one over the other. Sabaku formed the ram hand sign, allowing him to take form of anyone he so choses. The white smoke spontaneously arrived on the scene, covering Sabaku's image in the shroud. When the smoke cleared, a figured that mimicked Koroshi stood right across from the real Koroshi.

Sticking his arms out in question, he asked Koroshi how he looked, seeing if he pulled off the jutsu without fail.

Another question surfaced within Sabaku's mind, "Koroshi, when you took the exam here, was there anything else you had to do here besides the academy jutsu?" Sabaku wanted to know everything so he would be ready to take the exam, to impress his new friend, Koroshi Uchiha. He would ask this question after his reply towards his transformation jutsu.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:19 pm
"Damn I look good!" Koroshi says in a joking manner in hopes of making the boy laugh "You did good Sabaku!" Koroshi says to complement his good job on the transformation jutsu, Koroshi then listens to the boys next question. "When he took the exam" This brought back a whole bunch of fun memories of him and his brothers, running around causing all kinds of chaos, as well as memories of Koroshi starting up the fighting club within the academy to make things more fun. Although Koroshi did get some dirty looks from the teachers and parents when the kids came home with a black eye or a broken bone, but when you hang with Koroshi these sort of things just happen.

"Well Sabaku I am actually not from here, so I never went to this academy. I was born and raised in the leaf village but I was offered the Kazekage spot so I could look after the ninja that lived here, after a mysterious ninja attacked and killed the last Kazekage" Koroshi says letting this boy know where he is from and how he got the spot of Kage "But don't you worry, even though I was not born here I will still love and protect each and every person within these walls with my life, I give you my word" Koroshi says with a smile.

"As for your question about me in the academy, I had a few jutsu, yes. But I mostly focused my time in training my body and my Taijutsu skills." Koroshi continues to tell this boy about himself.
Sabaku Garuda
Sabaku Garuda
Citizen

Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:57 pm
A big cheese smile formed on Sabaku's face, well Koroshi's face to be exact. Sabaku dispelled the transformation jutsu, returning to his regular old self, just by forming the rat hand seal. Once he had done so, Sabaku then heard Koroshi speak about his past. "Your from the leaf village, cool", Sabaku said as continued to look up at Koroshi. Sanaku never actually went there before, nor has he even stepped outside the walls of the village. To be from a place thatw as unknown to a kid at Sabaku's age, really fascinated him. Koroshi's "badass rating" went up a few bars. But then, he heard the part about the assassination of the previous Kazekage. That was the main reason why Sabaku was forced to go into the academy, to toughen up should a case like that happen again. But, seeing how the all cool and powerful Koroshi was here, Sabaku felt safe.

Sabaku didn't want to practice with shuriken or jutsu any more, he wanted to hang around with Koroshi a bit more. "So what now Koroshi?"
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:49 pm
"Well we can run around my office, and piss off the elders by kicking in doors and causing other forms of chaos, such as juggling them on chairs and stuff Koroshi says with a laugh, most Kage would never even suggest something like this, seeing as "destruction of property" and "causing chaos" is bad or something. But Koroshi isn't like most Kage, in fact he himself is only 14 years old, but most of the time having the brain of a 6 year old, only caring about having fun and not caring about the repercussion of his actions.
Sabaku Garuda
Sabaku Garuda
Citizen

Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:21 am
Sabaku laughed a bit at Koroshi's request, But Sabaku accepted without delay. "Hehehe, yeah yeah that's sounds like fun, let me get my things." Sabaku immediately walked over to his bag and  picked it up, before sealing it, he went over to the box filled with earth shuriken. Koroshi did say he could take as many as he wanted, so Sabaku filled up his back with as much shuriken as possible before sealing it shut. Swinging the back over his shoulders, now with both straps on both shoulders, both of his arms were swung upwards so that his hands were now grasped together behind his head, interlocked. "Alright lets go Koroshi!!", Sabaku was happy as ever.

[Will exit after Koroshi, wc 2047 with 10 stats and 20 jp, plus 45 Earth shuriken,]
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:01 pm
Koroshi waits for his new found friend Sabaku to gather his things "Alight lets go!" Koroshi says happy as ever as he begins to walk toward the direction of the Kazekage chambers, if Sabaku were to follow they should reach the massive building in no time.

(Exit, ending word count 1340, 6 stats and 12 Jp)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum