Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sabaku Garuda
Sabaku Garuda
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1450

Hello I'm Sabaku [open to all, nk] Empty Hello I'm Sabaku [open to all, nk]

Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:01 pm
Sabaku was seated at his desk, looking through his old text book. He had just learned that his class had four weeks to prepare for the genin exams, the test that would decide whether Sabaku was ninja material or not. The pressure was really on, most of the students in his class couldn't sleep very well, when the test was weeks away. But Sabaku, well, he just carelessly flipped through the pages, eyeing all the descriptive pictures that illustrated the proper way on how to hold and throw a shuriken. Whether he was taking in the information or not was unknown, his simile stuck on his face through thick and thin.

The class was over, the only reason why he stayed back was because he was told too, since he scored poorly during the shuriken too test. A suitable punishment for his actions, which placed him in the boring setting, Sabaku wished for something to happen, or someone to help keep him company. Maybe that someone could help him with his shuriken toss techniques, who knows. For now he just sat there with his head leaned against his left hand, flipping through the pages. He just wished someone came by real soon, "It sure gets lonely here", he said with a worried tone.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Hello I'm Sabaku [open to all, nk] Empty Re: Hello I'm Sabaku [open to all, nk]

Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:01 am
Feeling the need to socialize and to get to know the members of his village, the young Kazekage Koroshi decides that he will head to the academy to see if anyone is there to meet.
After arriving there however it seems that the place is mostly empty, except for some people cleaning up or still grading papers, due to class being over. But none the less Koroshi continues to walk around until he comes across a class room with its door open, seeing a young boy still sitting at his desk, and is flipping through pages of a book.

"Hey!" Koroshi yells in his usual happy tone as he enters the room and begins to walk toward the boy. Koroshi attire being his favorite black leather jacket that remains open,showing off his finely defined muscles, black judo fighting pants, and his Kazekage hat which sits upon his head, his blonde hair still poking out and being shown.
Sabaku Garuda
Sabaku Garuda
Citizen

Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:37 am
While Flipping through the endless pages of the text book, he would hear a loud voice coming across from where he was seated, startling him. Quickly looking up In curiosity, he raised his head quickly to find his wish being granted. Not only was his wish granted, he was also granted the honor of meeting the Kazekage himself, noticing the kage hat resting on top of the man's head. Sabaku's demeanor changed ever so greatly as he stood up quickly, stumbling a bit as usual as the Kage would make his way over. Once the Kage was in the right range, Sabaku would stick out his right hand, while looking up towards kage, seeing how he obviously towered over the six year old kid. "Hello Mr. Kage, I'm Sabaku", he said with a cheerful grin on his face. Though, a slight feeling of worry came upon him, The kage was really big guy, if his huge bulking muscles didn't give it away.

So many thoughts ran through his head as he waited for the big guy to talk, thankful that the kage decided to pay him a visit, anything was better than school work at this rate. However, Sabaku would need to straighten up, or else he would fail the academy, due to his low grades and all. Sabaku wore a red shirt, that had the "Guess Who" characters going down his shirt, blue long jeans, and a pair of black regular ninja sandals.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:42 pm
With a smile Koroshi extends his right arm as well, grasping a hold of Sabaku's far smaller hand with his larger one "Nice to meet you Sabaku, I'm Koroshi Uchiha!" The golly giant says in his usual childish tone as he shakes the young boys hand "Oh if you don't mind me asking, what are you still doing in class? Why aren't you out practicing, or punching stuff?" Koroshi asks as he finds it a bit odd that someone would choose to stay inside in stead of running around in the outdoors, punching bears and other types of animals in the face.
Sabaku Garuda
Sabaku Garuda
Citizen

Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:45 am
Shaking the giants hand, his sense of worry vanished once the kage introduced himself. His playful tone brought a calmness within the room, so he couldn't be all bad. Sabaku nodded his head, pulling back his arm as he looked over at his desk. "Well, since I did bad on my shuriken toss test, the teacher told me I had to stay after class. While all the other kids got to leave, leaving me here all alone." Sabaku ended his last words in a miserable tone. What kid would like to be stuck inside a class room, condemned to endless after school study. However, the smile that as once on his face quickly returned, as he looked back at Koroshi. " But at least your here, uh...", Sabaku's right then reached for the back of his head, scratching it, "Maybe you could help me, if you want Mr. Koroshi?" Sabaku's bright innocent smile took up almost his entire face, awaiting for a reply.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:11 pm
Koroshi feels bad for this kid being left alone to study in this class room "Well that's dumb! You can't get better at something by reading a book! You gotta go outside and practice to get better!" Koroshi says with a sigh seeing as this is how the teachers of Suna act to students that aren't doing as well, he will have to speak with them about this, but that will have to wait for another time, he has to help this kid so he can become a straight up badass! "Sure I will help you! But we can't practice in here cause people get upset when you their break things" Koroshi says with a laugh as he turns around and begins to walk out of the room, waving for Sabaku to follow him.

If Sabaku follows Koroshi he leads him outside and behind the ninja academy, where there is a wide open field for people to train "Ok you said you needed help with shuriken tossing right?"
Sabaku Garuda
Sabaku Garuda
Citizen

Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:10 pm
"Oh, silly me I guess hahaha", he said in a cheerful tone. Hearing the approval of the Kage deciding to help Sabaku brought joy, maybe Sabaku might start passing his classes with the help of Koroshi. "Break things...?" Sabaku said as he watched Koroshi walk towards the exit. Looking back at his book on the desk, the boy would quickly grab his book and place it in his bag that was on the left side of his desk below. Once he packed all of his belongs, he swung his backpack over his back, with the left strap now over his left shoulder, he quick ran towards the kage. "Wait up Mr. Koroshi!!", He yelled as he ran over towards the exit, following him outside. Sabaku was very eager to train with Koroshi, the Kazekage.

Once the would get outside, Koroshi would speak to Sabaku once more, reaffirming what Sabaku needed help with. "Yeah, that right, hold on." Sabaku fell right on his bottom softly as he swung the bag right in front of him, opening it with his right hand he dung into the bag with his left. Sabaku slowly lifted his head up toward Koroshi, revealing the bad news with a shy like expression. "Oh yeah, that right... I don't have any shuriken. The teacher took them, they weren't ours to begin with." Every class session the teacher would loan out a few weapons to the student, prior to the exercise they were instructed to do. Sabaku probably forgot about the teacher taking the shuriken away. Like always, Sabaku's innocent smile would take over, covering half of his face. "You wouldn't happen to have some extra shuriken on you, Mr. Koroshi."
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:34 pm
Koroshi simply shakes his head at the boys words "Wow the teachers here aren't to bright huh? Oh go study by yourself inside so you can get better" Koroshi says mocking the teachers that think this is a good way to teach someone "Tell ya what I will give you some special shuriken!" Koroshi says with a smile as he moves his right foot to the left some making a 12ft by 12ft wall made out of earth form out of the ground 10 meters away from them, then with another slight movement to the left by Koroshi's foot he uses his God of Earth skill to form a earth box that is 4ft by 4ft and is filled with 50 shuriken made out of Koroshi's chakra and earth, each shuriken having 260 health and 260 sharpness. "You can use and take as many of these as you want! But be careful, they are really sharp" Koroshi says with a smile while stepping backward 4 feet so that Sabaku has room to throw.
Sabaku Garuda
Sabaku Garuda
Citizen

Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:15 am
Sabaku's eyes widen as he looked down at the ground as the box of earth rose from the ground, "Coool, nice trick." While looking at he newly formed wall that spawned 10 meters away from them, he would hear Koroshi say that he could take as much shuriken as he wanted, with a safety reminder included. With that, Sabaku stood up off the ground, making his way towards the box while leaving his book bag behind. Once he reached the box, he reached in over the box with his left arm, grabbing three special shuriken. They were indeed different from the special shuriken he was used to in class, due to the look and feel of them.

Now with the Shuriken in hand, Sabaku turned towards the wall of earth, which was 10 meters away. "Right, lets do this", Sabaku said with a sharp smirk of determination. With the other two special shuriken held in his left hand, one single shuriken would be hoisted high up in the air, held by his right hand. Holding the shuriken by the tip with his thumb and index finger, he launched the first one over towards the wall, with a quick snap. Appearing to be on target as it swirled towards the wall, it inevitably glided towards the right, still hitting the wall. The reason why Sabaku did poorly on his shuriken toss exercise was now revealed, Sabaku couldn't get the shuriken to go straight. After two more tries, he managed to hit the mid section of the wall with one lone shuriken. "YES I finally got it, so how did I do?", Sabaku said as he turn back towards Koroshi, looking at him with an anxious facial expression, waiting for a reply.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:28 pm
Koroshi smiles and begins to clap once Sabaku hits his target "Great job! See to get better at something all you gotta do is practice!" Koroshi says with a friendly smile as he walks forward, lightly patting the younger boy on the head if he is allowed. "Now how are your other skills? like Taijustsu and Ninjutsu?" Koroshi says purposely leaving out genjutsu, as he sees it as nothing but stupid magic tricks.

Whatever the boys answer Koroshi is happy to help him with whatever it is he needs, heck all badasses pass on their powers and knowledge right? Well why wait until I'm an old fart? Young people can have fun too!! Koroshi thinks in his mind.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum