Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jakuon
Jakuon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Meeting New People(P) Empty Meeting New People(P)

Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:44 pm
Jak walked the street's of Sunagakure, looking for something to do. He had been training for the past couple weeks and it has felt like he never got a break. With training on his schedule for the next couple days, it seemed like he was booked. But, he managed to find the time to walk around and see the village he was sworn to protect. Nothing seemed out of place here. People walked happily down the street's and lived their lives like it was just another day. Which was a good thing. He wanted to protect these people. Even if he wasn't from here, he found calm and purpose here. It gave him the drive to get better and to finally become someone who was admired by people. Heck, maybe someday he would become Kazekage. Than nobody would look at him like just another person. Jak laughed behind his cloth that covered his lower face. The cloth didn't have any significant effect's, it just lowered his voice so he wouldn't talk so loud. He wore his black jacket vest and his tan short's that came down to his knee's. His old school ninja sandals stomped the ground as he walked, his black hair cut low and out of the way. His ninja headband was covering his forehead as well and he scanned the crowds of people walking down the large street. Maybe he would meet someone today to talk to. Jak didn't have to many friends around here...
Yuri Hyuuga
Yuri Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 600

Meeting New People(P) Empty Re: Meeting New People(P)

Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:57 pm
Yuri was walking down the street, kind of on patrol. She wasn't sent out on patrol, she just decided to walk through the streets to see if she could catch any bad guys today. As she was walking through the streets, she noticed that there was a man in the crowd that looked like he didn't quite belong in Sunagakure. Sure, he wore the headband but, his skin was obviously a virgin to the sun as compared to those around him who had lived under Suna's great heat for many years. Yuri walked up to this man and confronted him, "Hey, you look new. My name is Yuri Hyuuga. What's your name?"
Jakuon
Jakuon
Citizen

Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:11 pm
Jak was suprised to see someone come up and just talk to him. He took a step back and his eye's opened a little bit and he looked at the person in front of him. White eye's, just like Kaim had and she wasn't very shy either. Jak didn't know how to take the girl that was in front of him for a second. He relaxed a bit though, being so upfront kind of caught him off guard. "My name's Jak, Jak Nakigoe..." He looked new to her? He's been here most of his life so he never really thought of himself being someone new to this village. "I look new? I've been here most of my life. Though, I'm not from this village... Are you from this village? I haven't seen to many people with eye's like yours before." Jak had only seen one person with eye's like that, and that was Kaim. Even though he didn't know what happened to him, he kind of just disappeared. Jak settled into stance and waited for a reply from the girl. She sure wasn't scared of people, it would seem.
Yuri Hyuuga
Yuri Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 600

Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:20 pm
Yuri saw that she seemed to have caught this Jak person off guard. While his story of having lived here most his life, may have been true, the difference in skin tone was still obvious to her. "I have lived her all my life and I can spot the difference in our skin tones." Yuri held her arm up to his, "See? There's a huge difference." The difference was in fact rather small but, Yuri was not going to change her position now.
Jakuon
Jakuon
Citizen

Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:44 pm
Jak looked down at his own arm's and pondered for a moment. He wasn't that much lighter than her. Jak looked up at her with a confused look. "Im not that much lighter than you, your like a half shade darker than me." He laughed a little bit at the end of his sentence. Jak already started to think this girl was a bit crazy, but in reality, what girl isn't crazy?

(Sorry it's so short, I have to go.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum