Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Domri Meijin
Domri Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

meeting people [p]  Empty meeting people [p]

Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:44 pm
It was a nice day in Kumogakure the sun was shining the boy had been woken up from napping under a tree his straw hat had flown off into the distance and the sun shining into his eyes. Domri had seemed so care free lately his focus hadn't been on becoming a ninja he had started to slack off more and more and skip classes at the academy it was one thing to do the best you can but to die without doing what you wanted to do sure being away on missions seemed cool and all but none of that would matter if you got killed young and didn't have a chance to just enjoy the day. The boy got up to retrieve his straw hat placing it back on his head with his left hand not knowing what this day would hold in store for him he sighed as he started heading towards the training ground knowing only a scolding awaited him at the academy. He would wait for there to be nobody around before he would attempt anything just cause he lost interest in the ninja academy didn't mean his dream had changed or altered in any way he just felt there was nothing else they could teach him there. The boy remained standing still in the middle of the training ground with his eyes closed as if he was stuck in a deep meditation

wc:238
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

meeting people [p]  Empty Re: meeting people [p]

Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:40 pm
The forever and eternal plague prince had finished with most of the paper work that the day had given him. The assistant kage would be able to take care of the rest should anything else arise for the day. With the bijuu inside him now docile and communing with his body harmoniously it was beginning to look up. He took these slow days as time to build a relationship with not only the beast but the civilians of the village as well. It was something he hadn't been able to do in a while nor wanted to viewing them as just a means to an ends. However now since his trip to the bijuu training isle he had learned everything had its place and played a role no matter how small.

"Epidemius, what do you honestly think of me, you haven't said anything since that time."

In the confines of his mind the once rampant and destructive three tailed snake now sat quietly working tirelessly adding things to a cauldron. It stopped momentarily to ponder the question or so Mortarion thought.

"I think and still do believe that I will end you, the only thing you've done is won the right to be dominant of this body. The time will come when I will be free."

The kage sighed to himself with his head down at the creatures response, he knew he shouldn't have expected anything less yet. It was true he hadn't earned the bijuu's trust and loyalty he had just dominated it. It was going to take a lot more for them to truly become one. The kage now walked the streets towards the villages training center for children and the like attempting to become ninja. His heavy steps could be heard from quite some ways away as his bullish armor thudded and whirred with each step he took. For today he left all his weapons at the office save for his trademark man scythe Silence that sat attached to his back.

The day was beginning to turn to night as the tempature dropped slightly and the sun began to descend. As he turned the corner towards the schools training yard he was passed by children and parents alike, some bowed and spoke, others hurried their children past with a quick glance in the other direction. It was something he had grown used to, after all it was the image he had given off. However there was a young male that was now standing in the middle simply just being, not moving or anything else. As he approached he would simply cough in his hand

"Ahem, what might you be doing?"
Domri Meijin
Domri Meijin
Citizen

Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:21 pm
The boy could see the light was not shining through his eye lids and had wondered if he had been out there that long a chill ran through him before he heard a cough. Domri slowly turned around looking at the man absent minded. "I'm just meditating at the trials life has already put me through the ones that I presently face and the ones that might come to be. I have a dream to be a great ninja but the academy just seems so boring." The boy could say all this with a smile on his face not feeling fear of this man even if he was a complete stranger to him. "Let me ask you a question why are people of the village scared of you?" the boy had no hesitation In his words as he stayed focused on this mans eyes trying to figure out exactly what was going to happen in these moments. the boys brain would run scenarios of possibilities not knowing what this man could do or was capable of.

TWC:414
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:13 am
Listening to the boys response he couldn't help but think he worried too much for a child his age. Kids these days shouldn't be worrying about trials of life , unfourtunatly in this day and age they were being bred to be tools even at a young age. The kage mused the boys words in his head for a while before speaking in counter to the males words while he looked off into the distance.

"Tell me young one, what exactly are your trials and tribulations, why does the villages training system bore you so? It was implemented as a way for you all to learn the basics and grow as fine ninja with the core under your belt."

He would pause and let that sink in before answering the other boys question. It did seem weird for someone in the village to not know of his acts before or who he was.

"I assume they are afraid because I am the one who took this village by force and laid waste to all they held dear in order to build something much more stable. That is who I am and why they fear me."
Domri Meijin
Domri Meijin
Citizen

Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:44 pm
Domri stood silently for a few moments contemplating exactly how he should put everything he was about to say wanting it come out in a certain manner, This boy who normally kept to himself took in a deep breath. "I have lost everything that I valued at a young age my farther was killed in action my mother took her own life. I take care of myself but I try to cling to this dream that I have that one day I will be a great ninja and yet it seems like that dream keeps getting further away." Domri only looked at the man wondering if this kage was really such a bad man he didn't seem like it so far but it just might be to early for him to tell. "If your goal is only to improve and make them more stable than why should the people fear you it sounds to me like you're trying to help." The boy kept his view from the cover of his straw hat as he thought about what it was about the academy that bored him so much. "I guess my biggest issue with the academy is its impractical you sit in a classroom learning from books. Practicing the same things day after day but when it comes time for you to face a real threat you still have no idea what you're doing it's a sink or swim situation and unless you have someone there with you your pretty much dead." The boy fell silent unsure if he said to much but he let his hands fall to his sides waiting to hear what this man thought of his words.

Twc:694
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum