Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A Meeting (P,NK)

+4
Tori Uzumaki
Primrose Uchiha
Sephora Hyuuga
Gekido Uchiha
8 posters
Go down
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

A Meeting (P,NK) - Page 6 Empty Re: A Meeting (P,NK)

Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 am
Tori yelped the minute his hand made contact with her ass. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped she grabbed her butt and rubbed it vigorously! It stung a little! Her cheeks flushed bright red but she really couldn't help but laugh. He was such a flirt! Gekido apparently had a sense of humor. Tori was glad to see this but she knew she had to do something to. Since they were so relaxed and comfortable with each other now, and since he agreed this was a date, they needed to have fun! Tori dashed forward and got behind him and slapped his ass right back! Her hand began to burn as she dashed in front of him! she waved her hand as she winced in pain a little. "Well you definitely work out, you have buns of still Gekido!" Tori said jokingly as she laughed!
Yes she had to admit she was having a lot of fun. She had not intending on landing a boyfriend today. But it seemed she had. And a cute one at that. Gekido was hot with the blue hair and eyes. Event he dog collar was sexy! How, she really didn't know, she just knew by looking up at him that he had a sophisticated and serious look like most people in his clan but he had a softness in his eyes. And his demeanor was very relaxed to. It was hard to believe he and Arashi were around the same age, after all, Arashi was a very serious person. He was nice to look at though, he had chiseled abs and gorgeous fiery red hair and the same color of eyes as Tori, but he was more serious. Probably because he was clan head and had many issues to deal with. One included being out late like he was the other night. Something serious must have happened, she heard a lot of fuss going on outside. And Arashi did not come home to happy.
Tori smiled and threw her arms around him again and kissed his lips again. Gekido was fun to kiss, and a pretty good kisser.
"I have always wanted a hot boyfriend, I think you fit that description." She said when she broke the kiss.

(1684)
Gekido Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed May 29, 2013 1:37 am
Gekido felt her hand slap his ass, and it just felt like a sting. It really did not hurt, but he was glad she was not mad or anything. He laughed when she said he had "buns of steel." She, on the other hand, had a nice firm one. He wrapped his arms around her waist as they kissed again. He then said "Oh do I know? You fit the description of what i want in a girlfriend." He really started to like her. She was relaxed and out going a bit. He loved her hair and beautiful eyes. He broke the kiss and walked with her into the village heading towards the ramen shop. He was getting very hungry now and wondered if she was hungry at all from the swim.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Wed May 29, 2013 2:02 am
As he said the words that she fit what he wanted in a girlfriend she giggled enjoying the kiss. As they walked towards they arrived at the Ramen shop she realized it was already afternoon. Thinking about everything as they ate she had decided to ask the question on her mind. They had a wonderful first date, and you could say the dinner was the second date. She really liked Gekido, he was a nice guy and he was one of the guys she was sure Arashi wouldn't mind her dating. Arashi was her caretaker and he did have say in what she did. But at least this guy was a decent one. He had a sense of humor, he was close to her age, and he was an Uchiha. The Uchiha are a good clan with a good name. After she took a couple of more bites of her ramen she took a sip of her drink and looked over at Gekido Uchiha.
"Gekido, I had a very wonderful day today with you. And I was wanting to ask you a question. I really like you and you are really cute. Since you are what I am looking for in a boyfriend, would you like to be my boyfriend?" Tori said as she still had a slight blushin her cheeks. This time from asking him out. She was kind of nervous, she had never had a boyfriend before and she had definitely never been on a date or even asked a guy out. Gekido was going to be her first everything it seemed if he said okay. She looked into his beautiful eyes and smiled. Then she looked down to take a drink still feeling kind of nervous yet surprised that she had actually managed to ask him out. She took a bite of one of her eggrolls she had gotten to go with her ramen.

(2001)
Gekido Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri May 31, 2013 9:10 pm
Gekido dug into his barbeque pork ramen with extra everything. He kind of chocked a bit after he heard the question "Would you like to be my boyfriend?" He smiled and thought about it for a minute and answered "Sure i would like that." He looked outside and noticed it was getting dark and he had to head back home. He stood up and payed the cook for both of their meals. The ramen was great and gave the cook some extra money. The cook smiled and thanked him. He then said to tori "I have to get home i will see you again soon beautiful." He winked at her kissing her on the cheek and roaming off home. His home was not too far away.

[exit]
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:57 am
Tori's heart skipped a beat and she felt like dancing suddenly as he said yes to her. Giggling, she hugged him close to her as he kissed her cheek. He was now her boyfriend. She ran home and flopped on her bed as she pulled out paper to write a letter to Akki and Kyo.

(2056 words, 10+ stats and 20JP)

(exit)

Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:05 am
Approved for appropriate rewards

A Meeting (P,NK) - Page 6 Approv12
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum