Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Storm Talon StyleToday at 11:11 amIchigo SatoThe Blade of Moon and The Aspiring Swordsman Today at 10:36 amAzuki ShinodaDeath's WhisperToday at 10:32 amAzuki ShinodaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 11:31 pmSaya KiriharaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:49 pmTori JintaroThunder StrikesYesterday at 4:39 pmKensei OnomoriRough Diamond [P]Yesterday at 5:12 amAyato HyuugaLast minute Missions.Sun May 26, 2024 7:23 pmXena UchihaSupermen of Science!Sun May 26, 2024 4:34 pmHebiishi OrochiThe Investment of the Century!Sun May 26, 2024 10:43 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
195 Posts - 39%
81 Posts - 16%
69 Posts - 14%
37 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
11 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Recuperating (Private/NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: Recuperating (Private/NK)

Mon May 06, 2013 10:19 pm
"Ha! I knew it, Den's a cheater! Why do you have to do things like that Den? Is it because Min is so much awesomer than you!?! Probably, you're just jealous of her." Toma was sort of loud, but luckily he was not yelling. He did that sometimes, unfortunately.

Den shook his head, "Min's just saying that because she can't accept me as her superior. How about this Min, once your eyes get better I'll fight you with my hands behind my back. Sound fair? Or would it be cheating if I tried to kick you?" Takehiko shook his head as the other two boys spoke, though he was smiling. All 3 of them were really amusing, he was glad that Den had created him and allowed him to get to know him, his brother, and Min.

12/30
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 57300

Sat May 11, 2013 11:49 pm
Minorin would smile as Toma began to defend her. Children were so cute! What a good kid. But when Den began speaking her smile widened, in twisted anger of course. Can’t he let her have control of this kid? He DID in fact lie to her for four years, seriously. The left corner of her lip began to twitch in irritation, “You only say that because you are incapable of doing anything to harm me, Snake-boy. And those boney legs of yours will keep me at bay; go run a marathon or something instead of teasing me. Eventually I’ll be able to break you, you know.” She wasn’t really kidding anymore, her voice took on a playful tone but on the inside she was raging. God, did she wish she’d decided not to start acting so nice to him.

17/30
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Mon May 13, 2013 5:55 pm
It seemed that Minorin had actually been angered by Den's words, though he voice was playful her expression wasn't. Was she truly that insecure? For a moment, Den felt bad, and wanted to apologize. But he knew, with Min anyway, that an apology wouldn't mean anything. He was also a bit mad himself, for the most part because she was actually taking him seriously, and couldn't take a joke.

"Incapable of harming you? Hm, if you've grown that much since we last talked, maybe next time I won't hold back as much.When you think you can break me, let me know. I'll understand if you want to let your demon 'friend' help you, you've needed to use his power every time you tried to face me so far anyway. Or will you have actually grown to be capable of fighting without his help?" Den didn't know why he was so irritated, it was most likely because he had just seen some of his dead comrades not long ago, and now had to deal with Minorin randomly getting mad while they were joking around. Perhaps Den had gone to far before as well, but he wasn't really thinking about that at the time.

Toma and Takehiko were silent, surprised that Den had gotten angry also. Takehiko thought perhaps Den's dark chakra was influencing his behavior once more, and was ready to attack his master should the need arise.

15/30 for Den

13/30 for Toma
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Fri May 17, 2013 6:32 pm
(Just found out it's every post that counts towards recovery >.<

23 points towards blindness from this
9 from here

So, sharingan recovery please XD

Also, Toma is at 23 posts for recovery and Min is good to go also. So post Min!)
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Fri May 17, 2013 6:32 pm
Approved
Draco
Draco
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Fri May 17, 2013 6:33 pm
ugh whatever approved.
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 57300

Sat May 18, 2013 10:34 pm
[So after like, 34/30 posts of blindness..]

Minorin laughed at Denkiteki’s words, falling back into the bed as she did so, a small and haughty “whatever” being emitted from her mouth. Her eyes felt normal now, she wondered what it’d be like to open them. Was she ready?

She would slowly begin to unwrap the bandages from her head, very carefully. Her clothes wrinkling as her arms moved.

Soon they were all off but she was hesitant to open her eyes, afraid that it wouldn’t feel right or that something would go wrong. Eventually she would open her eyes, squinting in the dimly lit room. She would then scan the room, passing over Takehiko, Toma, and Denkiteki.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Sun May 19, 2013 2:45 pm
The 3 boys watched a Minorin removed the bandages, had her eyes really healed that quickly? They looked at Minorin's eyes as she scanned the room, they looked almost exactly as the ones she had before the surgery. The only thing now was to see if she could develop the sharingan doujutsu.

"Glad to see that you can see Minny! We can play fun games and stuff like that now!" he hopped off the bed, "Come on!" he was about to run out the door, but Den caught his arm.

"Toma, maybe you should go rest. You just got out of surgery yourself. Me and takehiko need to talk to Min." Toma looked upset, but he knew what Den wanted to talk about, so he left quietly.

The two remaining boy's would look to Minorin, not sure who should speak first.

(Toma's Byakugan is healed, and Exiting topic)

TWC: 1667

3 White Snake Cells for Toma

Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Sun May 19, 2013 2:49 pm
Approved as long as you ain't juking me out, france.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Thu May 30, 2013 2:12 pm
After awhile, Den and Min would leave Sanctuary. Den to go train, Min to go do whatever is is she liked to do. Den didn't realize this would probably be the last time he saw her for awhile, that she would be taken to Konoha by some man by the name of Echo Uchiha. But, if Min had even known she was going to be leaving soon during the time she had been recuperating with Den, she had not told the young man.

(Min's permission to end the thread, both of us are exiting)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum