Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Can I have the pancakes, with a side of murder?Today at 4:35 pmMarabelle BlossomTenka ChinokeToday at 2:30 pmMarabelle BlossomStorm Talon StyleToday at 11:11 amIchigo SatoThe Blade of Moon and The Aspiring Swordsman Today at 10:36 amAzuki ShinodaDeath's WhisperToday at 10:32 amAzuki ShinodaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 11:31 pmSaya KiriharaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:49 pmTori JintaroThunder StrikesYesterday at 4:39 pmKensei OnomoriRough Diamond [P]Yesterday at 5:12 amAyato HyuugaLast minute Missions.Sun May 26, 2024 7:23 pmXena Uchiha
Top posting users this month
220 Posts - 42%
81 Posts - 15%
70 Posts - 13%
37 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
11 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Recuperating (Private/NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Recuperating (Private/NK)

Sun May 05, 2013 6:00 pm
Toma nodded, "I'll make sure to remember that! Don't worry Den though, I won't hurt your feelings to bad. Even though it's be easy!" he'd stick his tongue out at Den, hoping that his taunts would provoke Den into joining in the fun and forgetting about the smelly dead people.

Den looked up at Toma with his one good eye, giving a weak smile. He opened his mouth as though he was going to say some sort of comeback, but instead let out a weak chuckle, "Yeah, I suppose it would be pretty easy."

Blindness:
7/30
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 57300

Sun May 05, 2013 6:12 pm
Minorin smiled wide; Toma was pretty fun to be around. Den sounded sad though, how troublesome. It was definitely about the eyes too, what else could it possibly be? Maybe they belonged to someone they knew? She didn’t know anyone with Byakugan though. So why would he be so sad? The only person he was around much was her after all; whoever the person was couldn’t be more than an acquaintance. Den was acting like a baby. Maybe it was someone he’d met in Tengakure? That had to be it; some idiot made the wrong move and Denkiteki killed him. And so he figured he wouldn’t miss his eyes if he couldn’t use them. That’s what happened. “That’s the spirit, Toma!”

12/30
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Sun May 05, 2013 6:19 pm
Toma smiled as Min complimented him, while he did so Takehiko nudged Den's shoulder. He looked sort of concerned, but Den knew he wanted him to try and cheer up for Toma and Min.

"You know Toma, I can alter your appearance at will. How would you like some pink hair? And maybe a giant nose too." he smirked as Toma grabbed his nose, he thought Den woudl actually do it!

"Hey, don't scare the poor kid like that. He's not used to you telling jokes, he doesn't know you are so bad at telling them." Takehiko chuckled as he told Den he was terrible with jokes, he then spoke once more, "It would be really hard for me to make fun of Toma though, as he's hardly done anything at all."

Blindness:
8/30
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen

Sun May 05, 2013 6:37 pm
Minorin would smile as Denkiteki actually started to play; she thought it was pretty funny for once. Then Takehiko would cut in and she realized that Denkiteki really was a failure, you really can’t joke around with a kid who’s pretty much just been born. Of course they’d believe you, the fun thing was to play with the ones that were truly gullible. “Den needs to research jokes instead of bodies, don’t you worry, Toma. If he does anything to you I’ll just break his arms again and again… Once I’m not blind and faster anyways..” The last part had been spoken in a whisper, the girl feeling upset that he could avoid her brutal strength through his annoying speed.

13/30
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Sun May 05, 2013 7:13 pm
Toma was glad he had Min backing him up, he didn't want a big nose and pink hair! That would not be awesome, and his awesomeness points would drop significantly if such an event were to transpire! He glared at Den with his left eye, what a jerk face!

Den chuckled a bit as Min told him to study jokes, "Yeah, well perhaps you'd do well to actually study something. The last technique I remember you working on was your golems, and that was 4 years ago!"

Takehiko shook his head, though he was glad Den was trying to lighten up and not feel so gloomy.

Blindness:
9/30
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen

Sun May 05, 2013 8:51 pm
“Hmph! Well everyone knows you have the upper hand when you can break your opponent’s bones with your pinky! Weakling… I don’t need techniques to make me strong.” She was just venting anger at this point, only half meaning what she said, hardly that much. Her tone was venomous; Denkiteki seemed to draw out all of the angry emotions inside of her. “Maybe you should get some muscle.” Really she knew she needed more techniques, but for now she wouldn’t let Denkiteki know.

14/30
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Sun May 05, 2013 10:15 pm
"Well, I suppose that's all well and good. But what happens when you can't hit me with your pinky because you are so slow? I am strong enough, but more importantly I'm fast enough to hit my targets. If you had a jutsu, at least you could compensate for how slow you are." Den smirked as he spoke, at least for now he had forgotten about the bodies in his lab.

"Are you really slow Minny?" Toma asked the question innocently, surprised to hear Minorin wasn't more awesome than Den in every way. He thought, when she had said something about breaking his body when she got faster, she meant she was going to be so much faster than him he wouldn't even realize she grabbed his hand by the time it was broken, or something cray like that.

10/30
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen

Sun May 05, 2013 11:43 pm
“Didn’t I JUST say I was going to get faster? Seriously! Why don’t you get some new ears while you’re at it, Doctor.” Her small pale fists were now clenched in anger, Denkiteki really got on her nerves! She’d turn towards Toma’s voice, “I’m really not that slow! I mean, I’m not the fastest! But once I get a hold of someone there’s no way they can escape me. That’s what’s important, Toma.”

15/30
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Mon May 06, 2013 12:07 am
"I know what you said Min." Den chuckled as the girl clenched her fist, "I'm just saying speed is more important than strength. You can't hold me if you can't touch me. Toma, you'll have to watch us fight when her eyes are better. It's pretty hilarious. I think she hit me once when we were younger."

Toma was surprised once more, "You probably cheat or something Den, know way you can beat Min fairly!" Min was awesome, and awesome people win fights. So there was no way Min coudl be beaten by a loser like Den!

11/30
Otsune Uchiha
Otsune Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42500

Mon May 06, 2013 12:29 am
She’d cross her arms against her chest and turn her face upwards towards the ceiling acting as though she no longer wanted to hear a word from Denkiteki, “Yeah, he cheats a whole lot, Toma. You better watch out. He’ll do something horrible to you at the worst possible time just to spite you, I promise.”
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum