Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

The Next Few Steps [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Next Few Steps [Private]

Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:00 pm
"You are off to a good start, If you keep this up you might make your way to becoming a powerful ninja." He said this to Baenlin while returning to his upright posture; Ganki was quite pleased with the amount of progress that was achieved by Baenlin.

Ganki then walked towards the rail, looking out towards the distance, until he would ask Baenlin if there was anything else he needed, towards his training. However, a thought occurred in Ganki's head, a question that stayed within his mind since the day he first met Baenlin. How did a boy such as himself become homeless, what tragic befell such a promising kid. Ganki had to know what his story was. "Baenlin, how did you end up on the streets? Forgive me for asking such, I just wanted to know exactly what happened, if it's not too personal?" Ganki would back off the subject if the time wasn't right.

Ganki looked towards the kid, awaiting an answer.

[Short Sorry]
Joriimdiir
Joriimdiir
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 650

Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:23 pm
Baenlin is still smiling as he puts his hands inside his hoodie and watches Ganki's back move away from him. His praise had been oddly satisfying. " Honestly, a partner to train with would be very helpful apparently. I have never made progress like this on my own."
It felt odd to Baenlin to say such a thing about himself. He had always been alone until his previous instructor had taken an interest in him. This must have awaken some yearning within him, because, now that he had found someone else he might consider a companion, he did not want to lose it again.
In response to Ganki's question about his lifestyle, Baenlin shrugged. "There is not a great deal to tell. I was orphaned young enough that I do not remember ever having parents, making it kind of hard to miss them. I guess I am more lucky than some in that regard..." he stopped and looked down, remembering the faces of those he had met in the orphanage that cried in their sleep, screaming their parents names. Many nights had Baenlin fallen asleep to that mournful lullaby. After a few seconds, Baenlin resumed his story. "I stayed in the orphanage until I felt I was old enough to fend for myself. That's been six years ago now. I never liked the idea of living off of people for free. So I guess pride has it's place in my reason for living as I do. It has not been as hard as one would think, however. The business always have work, and they have seen me often enough to know I am dependable. It is not so terrible a life, and I am more free than most. Though, I feel that might change with this career path I have chosen." When Baenlin had finished, he stood, watching Ganki's face, gauging his reaction.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:13 pm
Ganki's hands then reached for the rails, grasping it as he prepared to the story of Baenlin. In the beginning of the story, Banelin counted himself as one of the lucky ones, due to not even knowing, or much remembering his own parents. Ganki saw as Baenlin tilted his head down, though he said he counted himself as one of the lucky ones, he sure didn’t feel so. The absence of parents is nothing but pure misery, especially the father, the one that was to teach the boy how to live in this world. After the brief pause, the story would continue. A said one at that, growing up in an orphanage alone, working just to get by. But then he heard him talk about it not being so terrible, that he was free than most others. That was something Ganki would build on.

"Baenlin, you are a strong kid, most would give up if they were in your shoes. You seemed to have learned to adapt to your situation, a skill that will make you into a fine shinobi.” He said this as he would attempt to reach out towards Baenlin’s head, placing his hand on top of it, messing his hair up. “And yes… it does come with a small chain ball”, Ganki smiled at Baenlin, “You will become a fine shinobi Baenlin.”

Ganki’s eyes meet Baenlin’s with determination, expressing his confidence that he would grow into a loyal shinobi.
Joriimdiir
Joriimdiir
Citizen

Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:46 pm
Baenlin reflexively flinched as Ganki's hand reached up to his head, but he allowed the contact, as awkward and different as the contact was for him. Baenlin even smiled sincerely at Ganki's claim of his potiential, another rare thing in Baenlin's life, but one he was beginning to get comfortable with.

"Well, if it must come will a ball and chain, at least it can be used as a weapon." Baenlin replied jokingly with a smile still on his face. After allowing a few moments for them both to have a small laugh at this, Baenlin's face agan grew serious and he bowed his head slightly.

"Sensei Ganki...do you have your own team?" Baenlin had been working his courage up to this since Ganki had asked him to come here. He knew no one else that he could have as a sensei, and he was already getting comfortable with the man besides. Baenlin, though he hated admitting, was tired of being always alone. He wanted to be on a squad.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:36 pm
Ganki removed his hand slowly, as he heard Baenlin's question. Of course Ganki had a team; it was his intention to bring Baenlin on board. This was Ganki's new goal, to train as much cloud ninja as possible so that the village will grow stronger. A slight flaw that the village was plagued with, not many ninja are known to stick around, much less help. "Yeah I do, and you’re going to be joining soon", Ganki said with a demanding voice. Yes, Baenlin would be joining his team very soon, just as soon as Ganki deals with the complicated paper work and procedures. "As a ninja of the cloud village it is your duty to serve the people... as well as the raikage who has protected these lands." Ganki's face hardened as he spoke those words, words of commitment, and loyalty. The same constitution that he expected from all who reside in the village. "Do you understand?"

Ganki looked up at the sky; weather seemed to die down a bit, still freezing cold, but not as cold as before. Ganki then asked Baenlin if there was anything else he wished to go over, for the day was just about over. The weather made it hard to tell, but Ganki had a keen sense of time. "Now then, is there anything else you would like to go over before I take of?"
Joriimdiir
Joriimdiir
Citizen

Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:49 pm
"I too feel the same dedication to our village sensei. It has helped me survive, it has given me a sense of purpose, it has walked me through the earlier stages of my life. It has served in the place that was rightfully my parent's place. It has my loyalty, a loyalty that death itself can not break." Baenlin left out his thoughts about the Raikage, however. He had never met the man and he was not about to promise his loyalty or respect to a person he had never met, no matter how great he seemed. Both were things to be earned, just as the village had. To Baenlin, the Raikage deserved only the same respect and loyalty he promised to anyone in his village.

In response to Ganki's question, Baenlin said "No, sensei, there is nothing else. In fact I think it best that I spend the rest of the night getting familiar with what you have taught me and working it into my technique...thank you for this chance, master."
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:20 pm
Ganki nodded his head in approval; this young boy will do fine in Ganki's eyes. "Yeah, get some rest, maybe I might teach you a few more tricks", Ganki said this as he raised his hand towards the sky, but not before moving himself away from the rail, placing himself 10 feet away from the boy. The thunderous black clouds came as they surrounded to area, and in a flash Ganki was struck with a bolt of lightning from the sky, sending him up to the clouds.

But before he left, a godly voice spoke from the clouds, "Till we meet again Baenlin." The black clouds disappeared from the area.

[Exit, wc=1875, 9 stats 18 jp]
Joriimdiir
Joriimdiir
Citizen

Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:34 pm
wc=2133, 10 stats, 20 jp
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)