Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mira Tau
Mira Tau
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Feel the flow. {Open/Ask, NK} Empty Feel the flow. {Open/Ask, NK}

Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:28 pm
Solara was heading back to Tengakure when she stopped, she was tired from the mission and her head couldn’t handle the energy of the village right now. She looked around and saw a valley near so she headed over, it was a quite valley filled by a large forest. She moved off in to the trees and noticed a lake hidden in them. Solara walked to the water’s edge, as she moved her hand across the surface she could feel it. The energy that ran throws the water, the pulse of the fish that lived in it and even the algae that grow now the rocks. She loved the water because it was full of calm energy, everything was in perfect balances. Solara scanned the area first to make sure no one was around and when she could tell the cost was clear she striped down to the buff and jumped in. With nothing between her skin and the water she felt like she could melt away in to the earth. Her body disappeared and all she could feel was the pulse, the energy that moved throw the planet and in to her. She let herself slip in to sleep, she could forget the world and only think of this one moment…
Light
Light
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Feel the flow. {Open/Ask, NK} Empty Re: Feel the flow. {Open/Ask, NK}

Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:20 pm
As sun would beam brightly in the face of the young man he would gather himself from his long but short lived nap. His eyes would blink softly before readjusting to the mid-day sun. He would slightly stretch in arms over his head as he leanded back. Finally he would manage to stand up, and slightly brushing the dirt from his cloathing. He would pick up his jug of water and give it a firm shake. The emptiness in the container was much to great to quinch it thurst, and today just seemed liked a good day to swim. He would slowly make his way down to the lake, with each step his body would beg to float in the cool crisp water. He would softly chuckle to himself as he would say, "I guess I over did this time body. Once we had a good soak, we can had towards the near by town and have ourselves a good meal."

Sayu would slowly take off his shirt and hang it on the branch of a tree as he would cup his hands together and still a drink of water from the lake. As the water would flood his mouth and drip of the edge of his face he would take the time to let out a loud ahhh, in relief of his new found refreshment. He would repeat this behavior a few more time before allowing his body to slide into the lake. His body would carelessly drift around as he would allow the water to gently wash across his cheast and face.
Mira Tau
Mira Tau
Citizen

Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:32 pm
The moment he slipped in to the lake it was like a jolt to Solara, she woke instantly. She hide quickly behind a rock that was near the water’s edge. She felt the energy in that had entered the water, it was of a human, an man, he was not much stronger then her. Solara fixed on his location, grabbed her close, and slipped along the trees. When she reached where he had entered she had dressed and had Shiku in her hand. She moved to the edge of the water and placed her hand in it, at this range she could make out his face. “Not bad looking, and his energy is calm but weak, he is no treat but still..”

She put Shiku back to her side and performed hand sighs. “Ninja art: water walking.”

Her chakra moved to her feet and she walked out over the water, She walked till she stood over him, “Greetings, I’m Solara, who are you?”

{sorry about langth in a rush}
Light
Light
Citizen

Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:09 am
Sayu's eyes would slowly open as he would look up to the face of the girl. Although he had noticed a while ago, when she had stepped out on the water. He still would remained in a neutral position until the girl would prove to be dangreous. He would slightly push his arms from side to side as if turn his body in the water, He would than use the water walking jutsu but direct it under his legs as he would sit up and tilt his head side to side as if to drain the water from his ears. Although he had heard exactly what the girl had asked the words that would have been a simple answer would not come out.

"Come again?" He would start. "Either you are lacking in education when it comes to dealing with other ninjas or you are carefree and see no danger in approaching a complete stranger you know nothing about."

Sayu would slowly push his himself to his feet as he would examine the girl over once or twice, before determining that she was very beautiful and well into her older teen years. He would slowly manage to stand up as he would find himself to be slightly taller than young woman as he would go on to say, "But since you were nice enough not to interrupt my rest with voilence I'll hummer you. My name is Kira Hyuuga but please call me Sayu." With that he would sightly bow to the girl as he begin walking to the shore. "Solara was it? Come with me, I know of a nice dinner not far from here and it would be my pleasure to treat you to lunch."
Mira Tau
Mira Tau
Citizen

Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:53 pm
Solara grinned, “I do what I do because I know what you do.”
Solara smiled as she walked after him, she walked in his footsteps on the water. With each step she felt more, his energy, his power, all from the energy he left behind. When they reach shore she walked over to a tree and placed her hand on it, She shot a blast of chakra out of her cannon that shattered the tree to bits, She turned and looked at him, “And that was just to make sure you know what will happen if you betray my kindness. So where to?”
Solara said with an unsettling smile, she had learned things recently and was going to try them out on him. It was something called Trust, by what she was told it can make you stronger. Solara flexed her hand, she had only used the new implant a few times but it always felt weird.
Light
Light
Citizen

Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:36 pm
Riku would quickly grab his shirt from the branch of the tree. He would slowly pull it over his head as he watched as the young woman would make her way to the shore and place her hand on the base of the tree. He would allow his eyes to focus in on the woman for a split second as he would study her features over once more. Indeed she was atleast seventenn or eighteen and based off the clothing she was wearing a ninja from a major villiage... mostly likely being the mist base of the fact that is was the nearest village and style of stiching around the fabric was most commonly seen there. Although this was just a theory it would give Sayu a point of reference on how to continue dealing with the young lady.

Suddenly the tree would be shattered to piece, upon the woman's doing. She would than make a remark that Sayu nor cared for or took as a concern. He would slightly allow himself to chuckle as he would say, "Now I know it is your lack of expereince, that lured you into open waters with a stranger. You know showing your hang before a fight is never the best way to go, it takes away form your mystic, and without that you are just another common civilain that knows a few fancy tricks." Sayu would point towards the a small clearing in between the trees. "There is a small path up the hill, and a street that leads to a small town about a mile away." Sayu would begin making his way up the path before stoping to say. "Also to betray your kindness I would need some form of a trust from you. Rule one of being a ninja is to trust noone."

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:17 pm
(Voiding Buzz's post for using a jutsu he doesn't have.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum