Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

I can feel my feet again! (P, NK, Den) Empty Re: I can feel my feet again! (P, NK, Den)

Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:08 pm
Den was finally allowed out of his office, though it was to attend to some serious business. He quickly walked through the streets of Tengakure to the hospital, Toma and Takehiko behind him wearing the cloaks and Anbu masks. Den himself wore his new robes and his hat, marking him plainly as the new Tenkage.

The young man moved with a purpose, an older academy student had been wounded a few weeks ago and the doctors seemed to be unable to fix his spin, or were perhaps to afraid to operate for fear of making his condition more likely to become permanent. Why they hadn't contacted Den sooner, he had no idea. Even before becoming Tenkage Den was at least partially well known for having created Space Time Medical Ninjutsu.

Den had both Takehiko and Toma stand outside the door as he entered, noticing the boy who didn't seem that much younger than Den. "Hey there, looks like your back got messed up pretty bad. No worries though, I can fix it." having tested his jutsu on a number of false people created in Sanctuary, he was well versed in what it was capable of healing. And he believed that this back injury would be rather simple.

Unless the boy spoke against his actions, he would place his hands on the boy's chest, making sure not to press to hard as to cause him pain. A surge of chakra then flowed through his hands and into the boy's body, healing his wounds at an extremely fast rate due to the potency of Den's chakra. He realized as he was mending the spine that the healing would cause pain to the boy until it was completely reset, so he altered time around his body so that, while the pain would feel a bit more severe, it would only exist for an instant as the boy's neck was healed by the jutsu. The use of both properties of Den's jutsu left him fatigued, for a moment he was out of breath due to the strain.

"How does you back feel?" Den would ask after he regained his composure, which didn't take to long. If the jutsu had worked, the boy would actually be able to stand up right then and there if he so wished.

Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

I can feel my feet again! (P, NK, Den) Empty Re: I can feel my feet again! (P, NK, Den)

Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:48 am
"So what exactly happened? The doctors neglected to inform me as to how you sustained such an injury." Den found a nice chair in the corner of the room and sat down, curious to hear the boy's tale. Had it been some sort of accident, or had one of Tengakure's shinobi in training been assaulted?

The young kage's posture was very relaxed in the chair, it was so much more comfortable than the one in his office. He watched the boy stand up, noting that despite being paralyzed for a week he was already used to standing again. He removed his hat from his head and let it rest upon his lap, glad to be rid of the thing at least for a few moments.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:31 am
"Heheh, well, I assume you want to know everything that happened, right? I'll try to recall as much as I can..." he laughed nervously, remembering the night. He hoped to high heavens Sokka didn't get in trouble..... Now that he thought about it, he DID drink.... now he hoped they BOTH didn't get in trouble...
"Well, you see, my parents died in that building explosion a few months back, and I was the only one to be there for it. That's how I got the scar," he began, pointing to the scar that covered the entire of his upper right-hand face. "Well since then, I'd been having dreams. The one a couple weeks ago hit it right on the nail, every detail, so when I woke up, I couldn't get back to sleep, so I left the house. Apparently my brother Sokka had followed me out, like younger brothers do. I almost got jumped, but he was easy to KO. So eventually I ended up getting to a bar...... Anyway, I had 'accidently' drank some alcohol instead of water, the kind that's ten times stronger than tequila, you probably have heard of the stuff. Anyway, I had just about lit my hand on fire with a match when stuff happened and we got into a fight for a second. After that, we talked for a minute, and the fight started again. in the end, he hit me directly on the spine with one of his concrete-breaking punches," he told carefully.

(Zuko and Den are the same age, actually. They are anyway if den is 16 like it says on your profile, that is. Just thought you should know.)
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:27 pm
Den listened to the story, he was fairly sure he heard something about an explosion sometime after he joined the village. He hadn't seen it however, he had probably been away on a mission or something at the time. He watched the boy solemnly as he heard the tale, no longer looking relaxed as he heard the tale of the tragedy. He didn't even question the boy drinking alcohol, though otherwise he might have further inquired as to how he could have possibly mixed such a beverage with water.

After the boy finished, Den slowly stood up from the chair, putting his hat back on, "Tell your brother to take it easy from now on, it's not good to hospitalize family... and I'm so sorry to hear about your loss." his voice was quite solemn as he spoke, yet still expressed the sincerity of his words. "If you, or anyone in your family ever needs anything, feel free to simply come into my office and ask. I suppose you'll want too home now, having been stuck in this place for so long." Den didn't move towards the door though, instead waiting for the boy to either leave first or say anything else if he wanted to.

[Haven't updated that in awhile, Den's biologically 17 now, so just a little bit older xD]

Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:20 pm
Den nodded, "Alright, I'll be on my way then. Your back should be fine, but try not to put to much stress on it for a bit, just to be on the safe side." With that, Den would head to the door, Toma and Takehiko waiting for him. The 3 then headed back to Den's office, where he'd probably be stuck doing paper work for awhile

Exit
TWC: 780
Stats: 3= 150 ryo
7 JP

(Counting using my healing tech as training, hope that's okay.)

Last edited by Denkiteki on Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum