Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tanji Heiji
Tanji Heiji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7500

A Charged Meeting (Private, NK) Empty A Charged Meeting (Private, NK)

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:54 pm
Ukita had spent a majority of the morning at the training grounds. He had not really been training though. He now sat where he had been for the past three hours: in a tree that overlooked the training grounds reading a book. The book was of times long past of epic battles and heart rending loss. It was quite frankly a bit of light reading, but it was enough to keep Ukita occupied for a while. After all training had become boring and mutinous. Running through the same patterns over and over was boring as hell. However, maybe today would be different. Just maybe something interesting would happen-something unexpected. It would take something or someone rather amazing to rip Ukita from the book he was reading.

(Meh sorry it is so short. Could not really think of much.)
{TWC: 126}
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A Charged Meeting (Private, NK) Empty Re: A Charged Meeting (Private, NK)

Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:21 pm
Fai had woken up somewhere in the forests of Kumo, stretching as he sighed. It would be another boring day of nothing, but then again he thought all life was like that. Walking outside of his hidden home he would already have on his usual clothing. An open white jacket with blue straps sat onto of his white shirt as it blew in the wind and his blue pants would sit as he scratched his head walking forward. Nothing really seemed to excite him since his last fight, but today might be a little different. He would finally come to the steps of the training grounds as he looked into a tree and saw someone sitting in it. Walking 5 meters from the tree he would smile and point at the man in the tree," interesting book you have there and who might you be," as he spun on his right foot and sat on the ground. He would not know what else to do until the boy answered him but his seal would ping for a second symbolizing it wanted something. In his head it spoke," so what do you plan on doing," Fai obviously knew what he meant but did not care at the moment," No i am trying to find "friends" and listening to you won't help that," although all of this was in his head, Fai's index finger on his right hand would be wagging.
TWC= 239
Tanji Heiji
Tanji Heiji
Citizen

Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:47 pm
Ukita was just getting to the part where the brave Shinobi vanquished the evil witch king when he heard something. It took a while for him to process the fact that someone was indeed talking to him. A bit angry Ukita put down his book and looked down at the boy who had talked to him. From what Ukita could tell he was an genin at most. However, Ukita did not really make it his business to know every genin in the village-honestly he could care less. He even half considered glancing at the boy and then going back to his book, but instead he shrugged to himself and jumped down from the tree. He then took it upon himself to lean against the tree he had jumped down from and spoke up in a rather bored tone, that reflected his general mood at that moment: "The name is Ukita Hideyasu. I'd ask you the same question, but more importantly I want to know why you had to rip me from that book. It was just getting good." Ukita waited expectantly for a response. Normally he was very friendly, but this boy had interrupted his reading, which in Ukita's eyes was an unpardonable offense. Maybe this kid wanted to fight. It had been a good long while since he had had a good fight. Then again he may want to just talk. Either Ukita had already been broken from his book, so he figured that he mine as well here the kid out-it took a while to get back "in" to the book. While waiting Ukita absentmindedly threw his blank gaze over at the now empty training fields.

{TWC: 405}
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:59 pm
Fai would squint his eyes for a moment as he sighed and planted his hand onto his head as the boy jumped down. He would never assume such a boy would be so dull, but what can you expect from Kumo Nin. The boy, who was identified as Ukita would ask him why he ripped him away from his book, Fai would stand up and laugh for a moment," Very well then, First for introductions i am Fai Wong, and i was bored and decided to see if you could entertain me," giving him a look with his left eye considering his right was bandaged, his finger would wagged as he spoke.

He did not particularly talk to other Kumo nin, but this one here caught his attention, or so he thought for the first moments they spoke. Maybe they would get to spar a little to get aquainted, but these were all mild dillusions inside his own head. Looking back to the boy again," so since i ripped you apart from your lovely book what are you going to do about it," giving a slight challenge to his voice.

TWC=429
Tanji Heiji
Tanji Heiji
Citizen

Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:47 am
Ukita processed what the boy had said. Fai Wong was his name. It honestly did not ring any bells in the least. However, what Fai said next did make Ukita want to wring his neck. In Fai's voice he sensed a challenge. Alas if Ukita had one fatal flaw it was the fact that he could not turn down a challenge from anyone. Hell if a kage challenged him he would fight even though he was sure to lose in less than a heartbeat if even that. This flaw had stretched back to the academy days when Ukita had been teased about his mess of parents: one a drunk and another a gambler who always lost. Ukita was called out on his parents each and everyday. He grew to resent them, because of them he was thought of as a less and that was something he could not and would not stand for. One day at the academy he finally stood up for himself and solved stuff with his fists. And that was how he had been solving things ever since. Sometimes it worked and sometimes it got him a black eye, but either way he always got better. That was always his goal: to make himself better above all else. Screw the cloud village. It was nothing. All that mattered was himself.

With all these emotions in mind Ukita responded to Fai's blatant challenge in the natural way and with a venomous tone: "Well, Fai, seeing as you did rip me apart from my book...I suppose I shall have to beat you to a pulp." The last words came off in a almost matter of fact tone that would make anyone think that it was a normal response. "Please step right this way." Ukita motioned to the open training fields. While walking he would yell over his shoulder: "Are there any ground rules you would like to set?" In the back of his mind Ukita knew he should ask for Fai not to use above B-rank jutsu, but would not lower himself by asking that-what did it matter?

Hoping that Fai would follow Ukita walked to the training fields. He than stood int he middle of one of the makeshift arenas. Various logs and training equipment was scattered around the arena, which was in the shape of as circle with a 40 meter radius. In reality the "arena" was just a circle drawn in the dust, but it would do. While waiting for Fai Ukita allowed his mind to go blank as he recalled all his lessons as a genin and academy student. He did not know any real strong jutsu nor was he all that fast, so this would be an uphill battle. If he could at least hold his own he would feel content.

{TWC: 878}
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:07 am
Fai would laugh as Ukita spoke,""Well, Fai, seeing as you did rip me apart from my book...I suppose I shall have to beat you to a pulp," grabbing his side as he smiled," so you are going to beat me to a pulp, you Ukita are a riot. I have not had anyone speak to me like that since my academy days, wonder how that boy is doing," as he grabbed his side. He would quickly become serious as his eye would lower," your on buddy,but i will not go as easy as i should," as he walked closer, he would smile and laugh," just kidding no need to get all angry on me," as he stuck his finger into the air. As he motioned to the open training fields he would walk behind him looking around as he scratched his head. He would smile as he was asked for any ground rules," hmm i wonder what we should set for ground rules...how about no getting angry, for safety reasons," as he scratched his head.

Although Fai had alot of potential for fighting although he mainly dodged around like he was dancing, which pissed people off and he loved it all. He did like the occasional team fight with him fighting four people at once just to kick their ass. He hoped Ukita would put up a decent fight and make this interesting. Fair would pull out his gloves both being open along the front side and put them on as he strapped them on," shall we begin or do you want the first move," as his seal would begin to glow. He would not activate it at first for it was just a declaration of his fighting spirit. As the wind began to blow, Fai's jacket would flow along with it as he took off the bandages over his right eye showing a dark red eye would show. Fai would smile and pointed at him," I have only one rule, only jutsu and taijutsu... No weapons or anything like that, oh yea and no substitutions," as he grinned. He did not like using Substitution technique. He made him feel weak and he loved taking damage for it pushed him to fight harder.

TWC=802
Tanji Heiji
Tanji Heiji
Citizen

Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:16 am
Ukita still stood in the center of the "arena." He had listened to Fai all the way over in repose to his quip about the ground rules Ukita responded in a more firey tone than before if Fai cared to notice: "Ok, fine. No getting angry and only jutsu and taijutsu. And no substitutions. That sounds fair." Ukita let his words hang in the air for a moment as he sized up his opponent. he could distinctly see a glow from Fai's arm, which was rather worrying, but no point in fretting now. Ukita was further shocked when Fai removed the bandages from his eye to reveal a red eye that looked to Ukita like one of the fabled doujutsus. Honestly he had no real knowledge of the the doujutsu only that they could be potent in the right hands. However, in the wrong hands they merely acted as a stamina drain. Ukita knew he was about to find out, which Fai was in a matter of moments. From what Ukita could tell he clearly outmatched at first glance. If he wanted to stand a fighting chance in this battle he knew that he would have apply everything he had learned and use his head.

In his mind he recalled battle rule number thirty four: "Never go after an opponent you know nothing about, because that will surely bring about a certain death." This internal recall took only but a second in real time. From that precept Ukita planned to build his battle plan. For now he would remain simple. If one thought of complicated plans too far in advance they would rely on them too much and be unwilling to improvise-a dangerous mistake in any situation. After about thirty seconds of waiting after his agreeing with the rules Ukita spoke up in a steady confident voice: "By all means let us begin whenever you are ready. Good luck." Ukita stood about five meters from where Fai was. That was a reasonable distance thought Ukita. At least Fai would not be able to try any weird taijutsu maneuver without Ukita seeing it coming. However, ninjutsu would seem to be a problem. That was why he had always hated ninjutsu users: they sat and let all their jutsu do the work when they should be the ones physically doing the work. It was a personal peeve of his, but regardless he would be ready for anything as he waited for Fai to make the first move with his hands in front of him in open palms ready to shift his weight to the side if need be.

{TWC: 1307}
(You should be able to win this pretty quickly lol)
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:25 pm
Fai would smile as his opponent would take a fighting stance, which was Fai's signal he was ready for the fight which made him happy. Fai would slide his right foot forward and as his left hand would rest on his head. Fai had no define fighting style as his body was constantly relaxed, but to anyone else looking at him it would appear he was dancing around the field. Fai would lift his right hand into the air as it began to glow red then start to crackle and spark like lightning. His arm would be engulfed in the red lightning as the seal started to glow brighter and his right eye would begin to glow dark red," lets have some fun shall we," as he rushed forward towards Ukita. He would stop to the right of him and throw a punch at his lower abdomen to knock the breathe out of him and throw a low sweep kick to knock him off balance. This was first a test to see if he could dodge and react fast enough but Fai had no intentions of harming or killing him, he just wanted to have fun with him and maybe meet someone new.
TWC=1005
Tanji Heiji
Tanji Heiji
Citizen

Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:23 pm
Ukita would watch Fai's smile with an odd inventiveness that befit a removed observer more than one about to do battle. A smile could many things. It could denote a certain amount of cockiness. It could also be used to hide evil intent. Then again it could simply be a smile. Ukita tended towards over analyzing the trivial. Call it a quirk or a flaw, but what mattered was that it was. However, often times the trivial things were the most important. Trying to put it out of his mind Ukita watched with deft eyes as Fai assumed an odd fighting stance that looked more like a whimsical dance form than a battle stance. Ukita would not be one to judge another-after all if they could fight then hell what did he care? All that mattered was that they were good, which in Fai's case remained to be seen.

It then started rather suddenly the light from Fai's seal started to to intensify to a rather startling level-not that Ukita showed his startledness in the least. There seemed to be what looked like lightning spewing from Fai's arm-this did not bode well and Ukita knew it. Ukita himself did not know any ninjutsu, nor did he want to know any. And as such he would be left at a severe disadvantage. On top of it al Fai's red eye seemed to glow all the redder like a cool drop of blood that seemed out of place on a human face like some divinity or rather devilry had touched Fai. It was odd. For one of the first time in his life Ukita felt way out of his league, but that would not stop him from trying to beat Fai into the ground till he could not try any longer.

Ukita knew the fight was truly on when Fai spoke. The time for observation and reflection was indeed over. Fai had started rushing Ukita. It became quickly apparent that Fai was much faster than Ukita by a long shot, which would prove a inconvenience for Ukita later on. In what seemed like a heartbeat or two, but was probably longer Fai had appeared on Ukita's right. He watched as a fist came right towards his lower abdomen. Luckily his prepared stance allowed him to feint back just enough to avoid the brute of the fist and thus the first attack from Fai. However Ukita's lack of speed seemed to indeed be his downfall as he saw Fai's leg sweep low, but there was nothing he could do about it-his body could not react fast enough. The sweep for his legs did indeed hit. It knocked Ukita off balance and into a fall backwards. If he did nothing he would surely land flat on his back with most of his dignity gone and the spar would be over.

Ukita knew he could not and would not allow that to happen-not yet anyway. As he was falling backwards he did a rather unexpected maneuver that some would think was counter intuitive. He put his arms back so as to catch his fall-normally this would be a foolish move as it could hurt the arms. However, Ukita was prepared instead of keeping his arms straight he bent them ever so slightly, so as to absorb the shock a bit. That was not all. Assuming all went perfectly Ukita would fall back and into a backwards handspring-a move he had been practicing since his academy days. In this back spring he would bring both feet up in an attempt to kick Fai right in the face-he was able to do this as he had fallen in such a way that allowed him a perfect shot at Fai. This attack would probably not hit, but it was worth a try. Regardless of hitting Fai Ukita would in all likelihood finish this back spring and he would land in standing position about a meter and a half away from his original position and unconsciously take on his prior battle stance. Once there he would roll his neck a bit, which produced a loud crack that Fai would probably be able to hear. It seemed that he would not be able to win based on speed. He would have to use wit and roll with the punches or kicks as it were. This would indeed be an interesting fight to say the least. If all went as planned Ukita would stand half a meter away from Fai who would in all likelihood not be able to pursue Ukita right away due to having to follow through with his leg sweep and deal with Ukita's attempted assault.

{TWC: 2081}
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:18 pm
Fai's fist would miss but as he swept kicked him he wondered my he did not dodge that one. This boy seemed fast even if Fai was a little faster, maybe he did not like showing his true power in front of people. As the boy fell down, he would spring back up aiming his feet at Fai's face. Fai laughed as he got on the tips of his toes and spinned to the left just as Ukita's feet would come past him, he would grab and continue spinning, letting him go and flying. Fai would stop and wag his finger," I must say i did not see that coming, you are pretty good, but i am sure you know some Ninjuts," grinning he would squat down," use it okay," as he waited for Ukita to get up

TWC=1143

[sorry its taking me so long people are demanding]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum