Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kanya Vi Capulet
Kanya Vi Capulet
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 95000

You Can't See Yet? Well Duh(P,NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: You Can't See Yet? Well Duh(P,NK)

Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:55 pm
Mira hand would of caught the boys wrist and flung him away from her as he was now going backwards. But she smiled when he caught his balance as she would gently move her foot a few inches forward as her fist would be facing the ground her arm completely straight. Her other fist was near her head facing the boy elbow bent as she still had her muscle relaxed as she would smile. She had to give this boy credit for going head to head with her not many do that so she was having a fun. The boy attitude to never give up would be a nice spark in Mira as she would remain in jer postion as she would listen to the boy response."Even thought you aven't hit me once your still going to try? Good it would of been boring if you just gave up now wouldn't it"she would say as a smile crept its way on her face. She remained in her position her uscle relaxed as the wind felt great as it blew through her blonde hair as the hair covering her other eye would blow also showing both of her blue eyes as she stationed herself. It was now almost time for this fight to continue down its conclusion she had to finally get going really soon she will not be the one dodging anymore it was time for her to take the fight to him.

She would watch as the boy activated some kind of trick she knew he had to pull something from up his sleeve. She would sigh as she knew now it was the best time as any to do what she do best as she would breathe words of her father surge through her mind."Armstrong isn't just a name its our family treasure we fight...We Win.....we dominate because we are armstrong"those words will echo through her mind as she ran forward as soon as he did. She would be rushing her body leaned forward as it begun to move like a zigzag formation. She would have her arms completely in position still for defensive measures. She would be in position as the battle royal would begin as she would still have her arms positioned the way she did as she would have a arm up to block the suppose fist but she smiled as the boy learned but underesitimated her. As the burst would be release.Mira opened her fist catching the foot with her right palm which allow her to stop the kick in its tracks. But thats not all after catching it midway she woukd twirl around to the side of him going to the ground with the sweep of her leg aiming at the boy leg still touching the ground since the other would most likely still be in the air. She did this from the left of the boy with that move did she would push off the ground coming up with a rising knee to the torso of the boy she would still be a bit faster at this moment. She would make herself jump back to increase the distance between them by fifteen meters as she would stsnd there standing up straight looking at her gloved hand which got struck my the kick. Her movements rather actions would of stopped the left leg from even leaving the ground at that point.

"You say it takes a wind to clash a wind? dont speak nonsense wind is quick and you never know whats going to happen your far from a wind but i give you credit for your sudden boost you under went"she says. She would stand there letting her palms get in position as she took the basic Stance she used as she waited as her wind blew once more. She would let him charge her even get to her left but before he could even touch her ass using her superior speed she would attempt to drive a elbow right into the center of his pressure point. This move would most likely stop the other actions due to the pressure point being hit in the dead center. Making him lose all breathe and become exreamely in pain and have to catch his breath due to the fact she most likely just knocked the wind out of him. She would jump to the right landing at a five meter mark dodging the rest of the attacks if they somehow continued,as she would be standing up straight as she would mark this as the end for sure no matter what a person have even the most powerful fall to having a point like that struck dead center it was the weakness of all mortals."Now boy tell me why did you venture in these woods"she would as him as she stood there. Since she moved he wouldnt be behind her but straight infront of her as she stood there.

4132/4750
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 44000

You Can't See Yet? Well Duh(P,NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: You Can't See Yet? Well Duh(P,NK)

Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:34 pm
As Syaoran closed in for his attack towards his spar partner Mira, they would meet head-on in an epic like clash, his feint would work but only to an extent as the foot would come and be caught by her right hand as she twirled around him aiming for his side. At this moment he could not do anything but he would quickly twist his side so that her incoming move would miss, as she went for his leg also. His leg would now be off the ground as she backed up he would drop into a hand stand and flip back upside right. Looking at her with pure fire in his eyes he would hear her speak,” "You say it takes a wind to clash a wind? don’t speak nonsense wind is quick and you never know what’s going to happen your far from a wind but i give you credit for your sudden boost you under went,” he would laugh at her statement looking up at the sky,” Why would I ever give up? Does one give up when they fall, only those who give up are prepared to die and I am far from that…I plan on staring death in the face and ripping its head off, so I am fine with not having my wind, because when it comes I will blow this world away,” as his fist tightened. To her next question he would simply smile,” why am I here you ask, power…is not the reason you are strong because you will it and want it, well I want it,” as he would set his fists into the air waiting.

His next attack would better planned but as he got close and threw his fist towards her ass, he would feel the worst pain in his body as he dropped to his knees gasping for air. His mind would instantly snap at him,” what are you doing. Giving up when you haven’t even completed your goal,” he would speak finally,” NO I am not just taking a little break, but whatever man,” as he stood to his feet slowly the color coming back to his eyes as he stood there for a moment looking at her his eyes showing an even brighter fire than ever.

The wind would blow through his hair as he looked at the women with no sign of backing down, he was going to score a hit on her and show his determination. Syaoran would remember his days of training when he was told that one much always keep trying until it was all said and done, but now Syaoran only one thing, and that was the will to fight and live. A smile would come onto his face as he took one step forward, he knew she was better than him but Syaoran never liked authority figures anyways. His would not even take the time to form a stance as he now stood three meters from her as his right leg would hang into the air, his resolution clear and his mind blank. He would lurch forward until he was only half a meter in front of her as he would do a sweep kick, but as his foot came close to her his body would spin in a 360 degree angle as his right foot shot up to her face. Thanks to the boost due to his quick dash forward it would add an extra boost onto it. Syaoran knew she would dodge or block, so as he foot came close to her again, he would twist his body to the right bringing his foot down. But as he thought this through his hands would already be place into the preplanned areas, one being directly by her gut and the other already heading for the right arm. The full frontal assault would either fail or succeed either way she would dodge or block all of the moves, was going through his head but he knew this would work for sure. A smile would stay on his face as he looked at her from a crooked angle

TWC=4032/4000
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:49 pm
Mira would be enjoying herself it been a long time since she had so much fun but she couldn't lose. This would be the beginning most likely as she knew the boy still had work to do to become strong like her wanted but knowing this generation she knew he would succeed and maybe even one day surpass her. She would begin to think of her hard training back in when she was young she was always fast for her age but she always use to fall in her dodging attempts making her fall right into the hit of the breaking point and always lost. But her giving up was a slim chance she always got back up cause she had fighting spirit and never gave that up. It was always the spirit that made one strong that made them the ultimate battle devils it was always the spirit."You have strong spirit never fought such a flaming spirit before i hope you grow to be strong Syaoran"she would think as she would feel the wind blow as time passed by she would only smile the sun was beginning to rise she would smile it was time to put a end to this. She would look at the boy as she smile as he seem to be fighting with his self she knew it was hard to accept fate brings you but there is only a few you accepts it and fight forward for a better future."Boy what is your dream....i hope its worth it"she would think to herself.

She would continue to look at him as her hands and arms hun at her side as she look at the boy was on the ground."is that all you have?"she will say as she stood there looking at him as she tilt her head to the side as she thought of her past battles she use to fight animals for training it was either adapt or die trying she wanted to live it will be the main reason why she would be in such a secluded area this was her domain this was her home it wasn't much for its beauty it is because the wilds was all she knew she was the Goddess of the forest for that very reason as she was within her domain as her mind circulated she would get into her palm position this was the final act she would now show him the wrath of the forest as you would say as her hands were released she hope the boy dont get hurt to bad for what's to come. She couldn't help but smile as the boy rose to his feet as he would begun to charge her this was the finale.

She would let him charge her,as she waited patiently for her strike to happen as he got closer and sweep at her legs she would jump up. Her knees bent as the leg pass under her nice part was a kick which she would of been caught with if her palms overlapping didnt stop it in its tracks. as his foot was in her hand she would grasp it pull him forward most likely or attempt to which will make him trapped. As her body went downwards her arm fully extended into a attempt to land a airborne Lariat. She would then jump back five meters using the momentuem gained to land softly on the ground waiting for the results of this clash. She would stand there before turning her back towards the boy and begun to make her way towards the village as she stops for a moment pulling at her white glove."Get strong no matter what then maybe you will be the wind that never gets hit"she would say as she begun to walk."Get stronger boy then search for me in the woods" with that she was gone the sun completely up and her nowhere to be found it will all seem like a ongoing dream for the boy,but the bruises most likely wasn't a dream.

4806/4750
(Byakugan Mastered)
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 44000

Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:59 pm
The dust would settle as the clash would ensure the finale as the sun brimmed its face onto the earth. In the end Syaoran would be on the ground laying on his back breathing heavily as Mira walked off," I will find you one day and challenge you again, thanks to you i can fufill my dream," as he stood up slowly and he was gone. He would walk back to his house in a wobbly fashion as he opened the door and closed it passed out on the ground. His last thought was of his fight and what he would do to get stronger. His only answer was to make a taijutsu to rival hers. He would smile as he slowly dozed off.
TWC=4156/4000
[Exit]

Taijutsu Spec Learned

Wind Element Learned

41 JP Earned, +20 Stats
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:05 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum