Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kanya Vi Capulet
Kanya Vi Capulet
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 95000

You Can't See Yet? Well Duh(P,NK) Empty You Can't See Yet? Well Duh(P,NK)

Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:54 pm
Deep in the depth parts of the Hidden cloud was a certain area that belonged to Mira. She was one of the Mira jounin that worked with another not saying she was a fan of working with people. Her loyalty was matched with no other she was stuck here no matter what or how much she traveled to other nations. She was loyal to Kumogakure and the other jounin no matter what tries to interfere with her. The moon shined down as the ripples of the water reflected the moon as from that a body would raise from the water. Water dripping down the body reflecting from the moonlight as the person would open their eyes. blue glowing eyes could be seen as this person was clearly exposed as the moonshine brightens the person will come into clear view. It was Mira she was just awakening from her slumber and cleaning herself. Her ample breast would show, as the paleness of her skin would make her look even better in the moonlight. Her hair was wet as it was going down her back as her pink lips will part as she would towards the sky,

In the water it will be a fake reflection it will seem she had black angel wings sprouting from her back. Well according to the reflection that is but it wasn’t real it was just the moving of the water that gave off that reflection. She would push a strand of hair behind her ear, as she would smile at herself. Since when did devils have reflections you may ask it was her desire to fight the devil that laid wake inside her. As her breast was wet from the water her eyes would look at the moon, as her mouth will open slightly as her teeth would show she would sigh to herself as she was thinking. She remember when she was a foreign to this village one person opened up to her and took her as his friend no matter what she was.” Aki…”she would say to herself as she would slowly start to walk towards the shore. Showing her whole exposed body she would ease out of the water as would catch a bad odor nearby. It was obvious she was being watch by someone of the village or even a spy but she knew she was being watched.

“Hey Baby!” says a male who was walking towards a naked Mira, as she would look up at the male and frown. She just continued to walk towards her small little cottage home, as she would ignore the group of man and continue on her way. As they would surround her she will sigh as she seem to not be alone on her own area.”Ok ill say this simply as I can leave or die here” she says totally bluntly at them the men just simple laughed at her. She would close her eyes as the clouds would cover the moon soon after opening them as the moon would come out her eyes would shoot open as her eyes activated the byakugan a few inches wide. The men will watch this happen as suddenly the naked Mira leg would rise knocking one of the men straight in the air before he could even see between her legs. “Know Your Place!” she would yell, as the one kicked would hit the ground with a loud crash to the ground within seconds. The other men would slowly back away and begin to run from her grabbing the one knocked out.” Were sorry…were sorry” they plead she would just turn her back and continue to walk.

She would reach her cottage as she would go to her closet as to find something to wear. Bending over to grab a pair of pink undergarments and slipping them on as she would be hopping around the room.”Idoits cant just not enter my territory”she was saying to herself as she will grab her leather tunic and slip it on along with her other clothes. Finally sitting on her bed to slip on her leather boots as she would pull them up and sigh. She had yet another long night to work nothing never happens she might go to Iceberg though since she normally travels anyway. She would rise from her bed leaving through the front door, As she would leave she would once again look at the moon as she would sniff the air to see if those men was still around here but she didn’t catch there scent yet as she would strech her armss wide. She was going to have to report about all the events of what happened tonight maybe she should of killed the perverts and hung there heads in her area. But what can you say she was just too lazy at the moment…

834/4750
(Level two Byakugan Achieved}
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 44000

You Can't See Yet? Well Duh(P,NK) Empty Re: You Can't See Yet? Well Duh(P,NK)

Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:41 pm
At the peaks of the mountain where it would seem that the moon was touching the earth itself, it would be utterly silent except for the grunts and sighs of one individual. He had been up here since he had became a Jounin and had been training ever since. This was his second night Syaoran was training honing his skills as a ninja. His new focus would be to learn two things that would help him defeat and conquer anything and any obstacle that ever came his way. He had read some book on ancient taijutsu techniques that would go hand in hand with his paper ninjutsu which would make him a deadlier ninja. So far he has only learned the basics, but he wanted more than that he wanted the advanced techniques as well. His foot would slowly come back down to the earth as he sighed,” it still does not feel right, these moves are so fluent and so alive but why do I feel so stiff it does not make any sense,” as he punched the ground. He needed someone strong to spar with so he could get it down and right when push came to shove.

Looking at the moon above him he would remember the first time he was up here, during his training with Hien. It was so natural training with the blade but this was difficult even for him. He would then think about going to the training area to see if anyone was there. He would grab his sword and begin his descent down the Mountain, going from rock to rock with perfect accuracy seeing as he climbed and scaled this mountain many times. As he finally reached the bottom he thought about how deadly his jutsu would be with the element wind backing it up,” hmm interesting seems like I have a couple of objectives tonight now to go find someone suitable for my training partner,” as he walked from the base of the mountain to the village itself. The moon would light his path as he walked through the mountain range to get back to the village, which he would be coming through the back. His first stop would be his house to drop off his sword, he basically did not need it for this training since it had nothing to do with what he was going to train tonight.

He would look to his bed sighing for a moment,” it is never a dull day for me is it. Within a month I became a Jounin and got my body back and now I am training again. This seems to be my only routine, wake up, do missions and train, well it is better than nothing,” as he shut the door to his room and walked downstairs heading through the living room and outside into the moonlit night. As he walked he would not see anyone near his house which was surprising to say the least. Either they were out drinking or sleeping like normal. It really did not bother Syaoran he was alone in the beginning and now he was alone. Walking to the training grounds it would be as empty as ever which was kind of strange to him,” there are always people here usually, even at a time like this. Something must have really scared them off to make no one want to train at night. Nothing is going to scare me off so here I go,” as he began to stretch a little bit. He would begin to punch and kick the dummies that were provided at the training ground for anyone to use, most were already old and beat up but they were sturdy as the Raikage himself.

His punches would become stiffer as he continued to punch the training dummy. Stopping for a moment he would scratch his head,” what the hell am I doing wrong, taijutsu does not look that freaking hard, it is just punches and kicks,” as he punches the training dummy and hurts his hand,” dammit that hurt,” as he shakes his hand and sits down for a moment. He would first thank about how he would see veteran taijutsu users perform taijutsu, their bodies seemed to be relaxed until they were about to strike but it could not be that easy. He would pull out the book on basic taijutsu techniques and the principals behind them. He would sit there for a moment and continue to go through the book reading it intensively as the moon shined down upon him. He would only be half way through the book when he would set it down and scratch his head,” this will be harder than I thought I hope learning elements is easier,” as he sat down and read the book some more.
TWC=804/4000
Kanya Vi Capulet
Kanya Vi Capulet
Citizen

Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:11 pm
Mira would be continue getting dress,In keeping with her heritage as a natural-born Shinobi and scion of the long-standing Armstrong lineage, Olivier bears the trademark family traits of blue eyes with long eyelashes and her waist-length blond hair is noticeably curled at the ends despite being otherwise relatively straight. Her lips are clearly defined and depicted as being rather full, Though slender, Olivier also sports a rather muscular build, which gives off a clear air of regality and command. This being said she wore would stand as her eyes would unlike normal hyuuga as she stood there as with her normal eyes as the mirror would show ber reflection it wasn't long her search has begun for a Hoshigaki women who spelled a record for herself which really impressed her above all else. She would push a strand of her hair behind her ear as she would would smile as she would think of her blood how she became one of many Armstrongs that made a name for themselves. She would be near the training fields of Kumogkure she was one of the few jounin that enjoyed the freshness of the outdoors and embrace it. She would walk around the cottage as she would be searching for a old newspaper from when she was in Kirigakure it was about that exact women she was talking about.

After a few minutes she would come to the paper grasping it for a quick moment as she begun to read through it. She woukd yawn as she was still tired i mean it was dark at the very moment of time they were in. She would need to learn the way of her clan soon as the cottage was filled with scrolls and medical herbs she stays away from the village alot to avoid having to do paperwork. She would open the door to the cottage soon enough as she would be steeping out of there her Byakugan activated as she would look around stepping on the sand of the beach as she begun to think of what she had to do to get stronger her clan was all Taijutsu so it wasnt a shock she wanted to get stronger it was only needed even though her medical knowledge was divine her taijutsu skills still needed work she had the strength it was just to put it to use now and make it worth fighting to be the best medic she could be.

She would be scanning the area alot of people didn't come to this training filled cause of her. She guess it was cause she gave off a Grizzly stare that made most boys piss there pants. She would spot a chakra signature near well on the Training field she would begun to walk to the location her boots stomping in the sand as she wore her white gloves. She would pull on her white glove tighten it up as she made her way to her location as she did so she would deactivate her Byakugan as she woukd come in view of the boy."You have balls coming into my domain..."she said coming to a halt in her walking being a good twenty meters from the boy."This is the woods that are forbidden so why do you trepass through?"she would speak to the boy aswould she crossed her arms looking at the book he reading."Never knew Shinobi like reading such disgrace shit...Spar me ill show you real taijutsu"she would say as she stood there the area surrounded by trees among the now rocky ground the moonlight in pure bliss."Bring it on" Introductions weren't needed cause it was the collision of fist that mattered.

1446/4750 Words
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:57 pm
The book was rather interesting for Syaoran, but nothing would beat the thrill of hand to hand combat, he had even theorized once he learned wind style ninjutsu he would coat his hands to send needles of sharp wind through the body causing internal damage. The thought of the blood coming out of them was the best thought ever. As it stood he could understand the basics and principals was food for him for the time being. No one would come up to the training grounds yet which was still odd but he did not care in the slightest.

He would feel something strange coming towards him but he could not make out what it was. After a while he would hear footsteps coming from his left or right. As he looked up he would here a voice,” You have balls coming into my domain...,” he would hear a strange women as she appeared in front of him, although she was not close he would still look at her as he stood up putting the book,” Your domain, excuse me but this is KUMO domain not yours and I’m afraid I have more balls than most of the men that are in this damned village,” looking at her with his left eye. She was kind of cute even though her attitude was bat shit crazy. The next thing she would say made him laugh,” This is the woods that are forbidden so why do you trespass through?” as she spoke again. Pointing at her he would look at her at the same time,” forbidden.

Trespass, two words I care not for you may be cute but you think that I will just stay away,” walking closer to her until her was ten meters from her. This women was extremely dense as she would show it,” you don’t read much now do you, fine if you will show me real taijutsu I will defiantly give you a good time, as a Jounin of Kumogakure I will show you power,” as he now stood in front of her his eye gleaming from the moonlight as he stuck one hand out looking at her up and down he had no idea what she could do but he would find out right now. He would activate one of his technique’s which would send chakra to his feet making him considerably faster but only by a little, right away he would dash leaving only a dust cloud as he sped into the center of her delivering a sweep kick and in the same motion bring that same foot straight up to her chin. If she blocked both initial attacks he would give jump bringing his knee to her face. He did not care if she was gonna get pissed at him, she had enough mouth to talk like that so she could back up her claims. His knee would be the least of her problems as he would flip backwards bringing his right foot into her stomach and doing a back flip five meters from her,” did you like that or do you want more…Your name is,” looking at her with his left eye.

TWC=1333/4000
Kanya Vi Capulet
Kanya Vi Capulet
Citizen

Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:58 pm
Mira woukd be standing there her arms still crossed as she listen to the boy response to both of her statements. Then on top of that begun to mock her with laughter which he must thought what was smart to do to her. A vein would dulge from the side of her forehead as she would grind her teeth."Im here cause this is my forest you Ninja wannabes come here and destroy it...you want to mock my words you will regret that i swear child"She would say as her arms moved to her side as they got in a position as her arm was in front of her bent at the elbow as her other arm was at her side bent at the elbow as both of her palms were outwards as she would continue the position as he continued to Mock her."Staying away from this land is all i ask but you take it as a joke"her strict tone was sure to be heard as thats the path she took. She would seperate her legs for easy movement as she would continue looking at this boy seeing as he was talking way to much for her taste. She would let the wind blow through the leaves among the trees as she would listen to the wind as it was perfect for this evening.

"Flattery will only get you so far" she would respond to him as her stance remained stiff she didn't flutter for even a second. As he walked closer to her she read him over her eyes paying utmost attention to his body movements. She would let the boy continue talking she knew this area better then anyone so she was well prepared but was he? she would watch as he would dash forward she will tilt her body back basically as if she was falling backwards. As soon as the first attack was executed she would use the momentuem gain to jump over the sweep kick which was aimed at her legs. But that wasn't all her palms would cross one another as the boy kick would hit her palms absorbing the impact. Using the force gained she would use it to push from the boy foot sending her even further air borne having all the other attacks miss or he will be hitting air. She would land on her feet fifteen meters from the boy as she took her hand dusting her shoulder off.

"You could do better my name isn't important land a hit then maybe ill tell you"she would say getting back in formation as she would pull at her white gloves. She would dash forward using chakra on the bottom of her feet to like skate on the rock below as she closed the distance. This wasn't a jutsu it was simply chakra control and showed how well she could do it. As she would close the distance she would seem to be at the five meter mark as her left fist seem to be trying to collide with the boy jaw. But in truth that was nothing but a fake to make him guard or try countering it as the real trouble will be her right fist coming upward with gained momenteum from her run going straight for a uppercut from hell. She would jump back afterwards getting back in position returning to the ten meter mark as she stood there in her stance."Unlike ninjutsu or such that take chakra taijutsu takes more thinking and overwhelming power to have true effect"she would speak showing little bit more respect for the boy he had balls.

2049/4750
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:49 am
Syaoran would not expect the women to be so good as she took each of his blows well and even dodged the rest. Looking at her his eye would slowly gaze her over,” to your earlier statements, I am not a ninja wannabe I am myself and I only destroy what needs to be destroyed. Your right I can do better but why should I put me in a life or death situation and then you shall get a real fight,” looking at her as she landed onto the ground taking her stance again. There was something off about her but he could not place it at the time. As she prepared her assault, he would take one of the forms in the book he read in the book. One arm would be fully stretched out while the other would remain close to his chest. His right foot would slide out as his left foot slightly shifted. Taking a deep breathe he would look at her and observe her moments fully. As it stood she was fast enough to counter and fast enough to counter as she became within ten meter distance he would shift his foot left back as he prepared himself.

As she reached the five meter mark the fight would begin as she threw a left hook which was too typical, he would smile as he used his right elbow to block the strike taking the damage and momentum pushing her arm back as he would feel a wind coming from below. Unsure of the results he would quickly bring his left arm down onto the first coming for his face like a blazing jutsu to the face. His fist would not be able to take it but he had a plan. He would go with the momentum of her blow and wrap his arm around her as he turned using her own momentum to throw her over him delivering a kick to her butt launching her about two meters from him as he jumped back.

Taking the same stance back,” you know reading books actually help although you know more than me, so tell me your name now or do I need to hit you harder,” he said as he rushed her this time appearing in front of her then behind her as he quickly shifted his speed allowing him to get behind her as he kicked her legs from behind her, if this did not work he would aim for her sides and then her left leg attempting to throw her off-balance giving him a slight advantage until she regained herself and whipped his ass again. He was a bit on edge to see what would happen if she connected a hit. He would soon dismiss and back away from her jumping back a same ten meters to observe her next few moves. If she rushed him he would go defensive and block to try and counter her, but if she did nothing he would simply wait for the next move.

Looking at her,” what exactly are you because you cannot be just a regular women,” as he began to walk around her and begin to circle her making sure she did not try anything sneaky while he was contemplating. The moon would dance around Syaoran and the mysterious women as they now prepared to attack each other, Syaoran would not back down as he shifted his weight onto his back leg and awaited her move. Whatever it would be it would not be pretty she looks like she can rip the legs off of a bear if it attacked her. Thinking to himself,” maybe I should use that technique…no no wait I can’t yet I don’t even have control over it yet, Using It would probably be certain death,” as he shook his head for a minute and stare at her. The silence had gone on long enough so he decided to run at her and attempt a one two combo, His left fist going for her face and his right going for the stomach, if he missed he would be ready for close combat but if he failed. Well he would be kissing his face goodbye
TWC=2036/4000
Kanya Vi Capulet
Kanya Vi Capulet
Citizen

Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:36 pm
Mira wasn't one solely for talk as her skills came from her family and her clan so she was different then most out there she was a Elite. As her fist would collide with his attempt to block it she would Would quickly use that to tilt her body to the side avoiding the grab as she was now at the side of the boy who just attempted to grab her. Her eyes were like you were staring at Grizzly she would use the flow she was feeling to evade. How she pulled off such a tactic was do to her foot work putting more weight on her right leg so when she pushed with force it gave her enough momentum to avoid the boy attempts. Since at this time he would be unguarded on his sides her left fist would go straight towards the boy rib cage as she would use her left leg to tilt her body backwards gaining distance between herself and the boy her palm facing him as one would be facing the ground as she took a miniture horse stance as her legs was slightly spread."Simple tricks will not help you in this battle i been through worse"She would speak.

She would remain in her stance being five meters away her style was fluent it was like a legendary dance. It was as if she moved like the wind and with the wind she was not new to this taijutsu thing or was she ever. She would watch as the boy would charge her this time the moon shined down on this battle field it was a fight to the works of Taijutsu. She forgot how fun it was to fight with her cousins such like this it sure brought back memories. Her feet begun to dance as if she was on the wind each step was silent as he would do his little trick she would smile still able to track him as by push herself forward light as the wind she would dodge the kick aim at her legs as her movements continued to ride the Wind. As she did dodge his first hit the other hits would miss due to her not being there at that moment he either stop or was hitting air again. She would come to a halt from her movements as she would smile slightly"Your trying hard aren't you" She would say holding her position once more.

She would listen to the boy as she stayed fluent all of her muscles relaxed."Regular is overrated i am no regular woman correct who are we to say what is regular or not?"She would reply to the boy as she still held her position. She would say as the boy just continued to walk around her she just stayed stationary as she would remain fluent ready to move as soon as he attempted anything. Her moments would stay as she was for now. As it seem he would be infront of her now running ather head on. As he tried to hit her her she would move her shoulder back along with her foot to the side dodging the attack. Upon that action she would send a back fist towards the boy chest enough force to push him back a bit. She would get back in position as she would smile as she speak."You have guts...my name is Olivier Mira Armstrong". It was only a few who knew her not even the Raikage knew this woman. She lived in this secluded area ever since arriving to this nation. Never in her days would she thought she would have fun again until her search was over.

2663/4750
(Lvl3 Byakugan Achieved)
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:13 pm
So far nothing was going the way Syaoran would plan, his second set of attacks failed resulting in him getting hit in the rib cage getting sent back a couple of meters from her as he gracefully jumped back. Syaoran would look at her with his left eye as she spoke,” Simple tricks will not help you in this battle i been through worse,” as he gave a minor laugh,” it depends on what you mean by worse. Some people may have had it worse off than you,” as he stood up assessing the situation of his rib cage. As it stood he took some damage but he could not tell by how much at this point but he would try and be careful of her next attack. His next set of attacks would fail just like the other time as she danced around him again dodging each blow. He would stop on the last one and look at her, his eye carefully watching,” well I know I can’t hit her I might as well try something that she would never expect,” he thought as he gave a small smile. Her words would come as a small surprise to him,” Your trying hard aren't you”.

Syaoran gave a smile and nodded,” I’m guessing you can tell I am no good that this huh, well can’t blame me for trying,” giving a slow shrug. Giving a slight smile,” well in any sense of the word “regular” you would not fit it, and that is for sure, extraordinary would fit you more,” as he rushed in for the attack. Again she would dodge each blow with little to no effort as she launched a back fist into his chest. As it sent him back he would begin to laugh, only stopping when she said her name,” ahh thank you it is not every day you get a compliment from a strong fighter, it is a pleasure to meet you Mira,” as he stood up straight resuming his stance. He would now take off the bandage around his right eye, seeing as this was a good time to use all of his senses instead of only one eye. His right eye would now open as he looked around. Looking at his eyes they would be two different colors, his left being sky blue and the other being brown. He would drop the bandages looking at her in clear view,” its been a while since I have had this much fun let us continue,” as he dashed forward as usual. This time the would wait until he got close, extending his arm to the right side of her aiming for her mid-section as his palm would go crashing into her, knowing she would dodge he would slide and go the left with his right foot as his left foot would perform a swift low kick. In the event she jumped over him, he would throw his left elbow directly behind him aiming for her stomach as he would shift to the right giving her a smile. Syaoran never had this much fun before and thanks to her he would be learning a valuable skill. He would continue to throw various punches and kicks to keep her moving until he could find a weakness in her stance. His eyes would be scanning everything he could until what he needed came up. The gleam in his eyes would show as the moon danced around him and Mira as their spar would entertain the heavens above as the stars and clouds would dance around them, it was tight.
TWC=2637/4000
Kanya Vi Capulet
Kanya Vi Capulet
Citizen

Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:22 pm
Her first attack would seem to connect damaging the boys rib cage as she would smile this boy was tough but so was she. She stood there as she waited for the boy to finish talking as she would still be standing there the wind blowing her blonde hair as her blue eyes was focused on him the aura she gave off was quiet different then when they first started. She had easily evaded his attscks so now here they were at a stand still it would seem with him deep in thought as she would begun to think of her training when she was younger. It was hard for her back then to get to where she is now but she tried and fought for her right to be her rank till this day. Her family was high classed always expected so much from from her and built her to become this machine she is today so maybe she woukd thank them in the next life. Her breathe was short and sweet her mind was calm her body was relaxed as her palm still was calm it seem her movements was so fluent that she was able to land a secondary hit from her fist sending the boy back once more.

"There's more to it then just trying you seem eagered to learn so what you see me doing is like a dance the flow of each movements you put to much force and strain on your body making you use more power then anything else Taijutsu is about balance"she woukd finish saying as she gave him enough time to catch his breathe for the time being. She begun to jump up as her feet begun to move as each time she moved she was increasing her momentum eith her constant movements as her eyes never leaving Lybris as he begun to take off the bandages around his eye. She didn't care much for his weird looking eyes it was none of her concern she just wanted to fight and end this farce of fun she still had to continue her search for that woman she sweared to find and maybe travel along with her. It was all flooding through her head as she spoke the earth below her was hard as the pebbles begun to move with her moving vibrations. Her moving momentum was just the beginning of this fun as her movements would seem she wasnt even stomping on the ground but was floating in the air with her movements increasing her momentum.

She would let him run towards her as she would laugh enjoying herself at the least as he would be approaching her it was time to show hime real Taijutsu. She would watch the boy throw his punch quickly side stepping but right when he did fully extend his punch her arm will grab for his wrist making it if he didnt move that moment he would be in her grasp and thrown unable to execute his other moves he wanted to this grab attempt will surely throw the boy off guard. Making this a move alot of fighters under estimate she would hop back into position as she spoke"Can you really hit the wind?she would say referring herself as that unhittable object as she would be fifteen meters from him applying a hand gesture. Telling the boy to bring it on her body remained relaxed her eyes was like that of a hawks as she remain relaxed with a smile. She was surely a elite in this form of combat this was only proving it clearly to the boy in front of her. She would continue to jump back letting the rest of the boys attempts hit air knowing it wouldnt be long till he run out of breath. "Your too wild you'll never hit anything like that"

3308/4750
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:26 pm
Syaoran was now sweating from all of the sparring he was doing with Mina, even if he could not touch her. He was learning which was doing his justice but this fight was not over yet not by a longshot. In hindsight, he only needed one good hit and then he would be happy but he would now try something new,” Seems like I will try THAT move even though I might pass out afterwards, if I don’t I won’t be able to hit her,” he thought as he was closing in for the hit. He would be so close as his thrust would be caught in her grasp. His face would have a very surprised look as he was thrown, his other moves being unable to go through. As he body reared the ground he would use his hands as a spring board to flip backwards landing about ten meters from her. He would stand up as he took a deep breath, as his eyes came upon her,” Can I hit the wind? No but I can try,” as he came at her as she simply jumped back dodging his attacks.

At this point he would jump back panting heavily, as he was coming to the point where he needed a game plan.” Your too wild you'll never hit anything like that,” the words echoed in his head as he stood up his breathe finally caught. He would stand there as his body slowly relaxed.” If I am to wild, let me see if this will work,” was his only words as he stood there for a moment. His body would begin to be coated with a thin layer of chakra, but to her eyes it would simply look like the wind was blowing around him. He would open his eyes as his legs would spread his right leg in front and his left leg being parallel from his right. His right fist would sit just beside his right side as his left hand was fully extended. Syaoran would give a slight sigh as he would open his eyes as they gave off a slight blue shimmer. No words would come out of his mouth as he took a step forward as dust flew everywhere. In a semi blur his body making slight after images as he came up to her, his fist going for the first move but would be a feint as his right foot would swiftly come up in a straight line, but as quickly as it came up it would send a burst of when right after it. This would give him a two second window as his body lifted up as his left leg came up in the same way.
His body would quickly lurch backwards as he landed a perfect backflip taking a defensive stance looking at Mira,” Unleashed Fury… It takes a wind to clash with a wind does it not,” giving her a semi blank expression before blinking. He never knew this would be this good. Looking at her he would eye her down waiting for her next move. This fight went from boring to interesting as she was a wind that danced and he was a wind of destruction; the heavens above must have been please as the moon loomed over the two granting them the spotlight in this most climatic play, that each had their own defined role. No longer a need to stand around he would tactfully run at her as he approached and got within face distance his body would slide to the left as his right hand would plant just above her ass as he would punch right above the kidney, after a while he would get a hint of what she would do and shifting all of his weight to his right leg would swing his left leg directly to the back of her knee, if these attacks went right and landed on their marks he would follow up by jumping into the air delivering an ax kick to her shoulder, only to stop her from using that arm for the time being. Scooting back and standing three meters behind her,” How do you like my wind, Mira,” as he resumed his stance.

TWC=3345/4000
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum