Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 6:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 4:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 2:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 1:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 2:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 2:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 12:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 12:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 10:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 9:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

An anticlimactic day [Private, NK,] - Page 2 Empty Re: An anticlimactic day [Private, NK,]

Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:39 am
Sameonna looked at the boy as he approached Xyxer in such a firm way. Merely an academy student, she was impressed by the ballsy move, regardless, Xyxer responded to her pleas in a formal and dignified manner, something which impressed her even more. Xyxer was not the type of individual to listen to others, no less someone like Sameonna - a girl, especially when it came to slaughtering someone that he didn't even know. Though Xyxer has come to respect Sameonna and look at her as a valuable comrade and mentor lately. However, such things were Sameonna's primordial concern, as they were fragments of the code of honor she grew up in. Dignity. Respect. Honor. Mercy. These four trilogies have beckoned her call since the day of her birth, and she has lived up to each testament with every passing day.

Nonetheless, it was high time that they begin leaving the village. Sameonna would activate a jutsu which would turn her clone from a solid fractal impression of what she looks to be, into a spiraling small whirlwind of water in mere seconds as the translucent liquid spiraled around her body in such a manner that it covered every piece of her fragile existence. The water enveloping her from the sight of the group before her, the clone seemed to gradually disappear and form into the twisting ethereal. Soon after, however, it dissipated and fell to the ground in a motionless halt, splashing onto the seashore below. A ruffle in a tree, and leaves falling from branches of it, the real Sameonna emerged just ten feet from the group, walking toward them. "Thank you for your kindness, Xyxer.. However -" She'd look at the boy, the Sharingan spinning in her left eye rapidly "You, Yusuke, are lucky that I had been here. Otherwise you'd have shared the same fate of many come passed." She brushed her hair over the Sharingan, covering its bloody facade.

She'd look at Kenchi, preparing a small sentence that would change the outcome of their friendship for days or years to come. "A pleasure to meet you, Kenchi, I've heard much during my training sessions with Xyxer, here. Though do not be fooled by my cordial appearance.. Such trivalent admirations can result in your undoing." She'd snap in the direction of Xyxer and nudge her shoulder in the manner of a 'lets get going' type of deal. "Xyxer. We should get going.. I beseech you to do so. Something no longer feels right in the Mist.. Its almost as if I've spent my entire life fighting for it, just to betray me with the mocking face of a coward Mizukage, to top such laughable prospects off with an unsettling shift in emotion whenever I walk into the borders.." It was true. Sameonna did want to become the Mizukage, but she'd never attack the Kage of the village she protects. It was not who she was and power was one thing Sameonna didn't let get to her head.
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1865

An anticlimactic day [Private, NK,] - Page 2 Empty Re: An anticlimactic day [Private, NK,]

Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:59 am
Yusuke was still standing there as he looks at xyxer still with his hands up as he sees xyxer taking his mask off and listens to what xyxer says "I am sorry for my earlier introduction. I'm not in quite a fit state of mind, and that is actually why I'm doing what I'm doing.. ah, but I shouldn't delve too much on that subject. I'm sure Sameonna will enlighten you on it if she deems you well enough for it." Yusuke still have not put his hands down as he then hears what sameonna said to xyxer. Sameonna would activate a jutsu which would turn her clone from a solid fractal impression of what she looks to be, into a spiraling small whirlwind of water in mere seconds as the translucent liquid spiraled around her body. Yusuke looks on as he did not know what was going on so he decided that he should ask them if there are willing to train him up to be a strong ninja, before Yusuke could continue his sentance sameonna said to him "You, Yusuke, are lucky that I had been here. Otherwise you'd have shared the same fate of many come passed." Yusuke then listens on "Xyxer. We should get going.. I beseech you to do so. Something no longer feels right in the Mist.. Its almost as if I've spent my entire life fighting for it, just to betray me with the mocking face of a coward Mizukage, to top such laughable prospects off with an unsettling shift in emotion whenever I walk into the borders.." Yusuke could feel that there is something not right as he said to the group of people there "hey i am coming with you guys look like you guys are the only one who knows what happen to the village".
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:10 pm
Xyxer nodded his head once to the trio that were there. He was still unsure of the boy that had recently came but he didn't seem to be too much hassle, and Sameonna had not felt the need to tell Xyxer to kill him, more so she stopped him completely from doing so. "I agree with you, Sameonna. This village has fell into amusing towns and is nothing more than a novelty that lives in it's former glory." Even if Xyxer did have a high opinion of himself, that wouldn't have stopped him from leaving the village. He would have knew even then that he alone would be unable to defend the village from whatever may happen to it. He smiled as the boy had decided to join them and Xyxer wasted no time in focusing chakra into his feet, he would grab onto the body of Yusuke and lifted him up onto his right shoulder, if the boy would allow him to of course. "You won't be able to keep up with us so I'll carry you, considering I'm the fastest of us lot." He smirked a little as he said that before he began to jog onto the ocean, focusing chakra into his feet so he could walk on it, before he broke off into a sprint and disappeared from the sight of Kirigakure, hopefully along with Sameonna and Kenchi.

[EXIT]
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25100

Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:37 pm
Kenchi watched as the girl known as Sameonna began to speak to him. Normally he would underestimate someone of her age, but something was different about her. She bore this sense of wisdom beyond her age, something Kenchi respected greatly about her. "Pleasure to meet you, aswell." He spoke in a friendly voice to Sameonna. It was bout time that they depart from the village and Kenchi could tell. It was a shame that he had to leave the place he once considered his home, but something about the village always had him feeling uneasy, about himself he did not know what, but he was not waiting to find out either. He figured along with the others it would be best to leave. Kenchi watched as Xyxer lifted the newcomer onto his shoulder and said, "You won't be able to keep up with us so I'll carry you, considering I'm the fastest of us lot." This was a kick at the pride of Kenchi. H knew that it was true though, still he wanted to prove himself. He broke out into a sprint across the water, after applying chakra to his feet to allow him to do so. He was off to begin his knew life away from the village he once considered his home.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:05 pm
With nothing more to say, the group left the borders of Kirigakure and never returned.

[le exit]
Youta
Youta
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8050

Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:49 pm
A swift shadow flew through the leaves and landed on a branch. It was a single Chuunin from village hidden in the mist. Rin was using chakra suppressor to keep his location masked. He had an worried expression. There were people on the coast, four of them, talking. Rin recognized two as he had a chance to fight with them. Those were Xyxer and Jinn. There was one more shinobi from Kiri who Rin did not know and a girl... When he finally realized who she was it came as quite a shocker. It was the legendary Sannin Sameonna Hoshigaki. Rin knew her because he was taught about her in the academy, but he never expected to see her in person. The fact that those three were meeting with her, here, alone without the Kage or something... Although Xyxer was ANBU, he may very well have been instructed to do so. Still, Rin was very intrigued with what this was all about. Normally he was to report such findings right away. The four figures left the coast and started running away on the water. The Chuunin slowly sighed. It was the time to decide.

As the four were getting closer to the horizon, the shadowy figure descended into the coast and began following them, staying barely in sight's range. For the first time in his life, Rin was going against his orders.

[Leaving the village]
[Exit]

Last edited by Yousei on Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:50 pm
[Le exit all, and le topic es closed.]
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:05 pm
[Everyone has exited, 24 hour rule is being enforced. All present parties have now left the entirety of the boundaries within Kirigakure and the topic is being locked.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum