Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
BrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentYesterday at 2:30 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The Bloody Mist Gets Bloodier

+12
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Navi
Takizawa Kenchi
Xyxer
UchihaLegend
Ivan
Duck Jesus
Psychosis
Esdeath
Shouten Ataenushi
Satoru Yamanaka
Sayomi
16 posters
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

The Bloody Mist Gets Bloodier - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bloody Mist Gets Bloodier

Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:41 pm
Actually you are free to post in creation stuff if you'd like. All staff have a level of power in all areas, its just that we have more jurisdiction over certain things is all.

Regardless, even if I am just a creation mod, the ruling was already made by a head admin.

put [WIP] on it, doing so makes your post not exist in the first place and it will be skipped.

I know you're frustrated that your post is voided, but all of the people who followed you had already posted as if you never did, because they saw that yours was incomplete. You do not get to bend the time limit rule by putting "WIP", so no, everyone doesn't get held up because of that.

Every single person proceeded after Viper's ruling that your post was voided in accordance to your post never existing. I'm sorry, but voiding everyone after you for what technically never existed is absurd.

Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 38825

Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:41 pm
Blaine, there is a difference in what others have done with WIP's in the past, all of the times I have seen them it was in training topics where they typed up some, then planned on finishing it later.
You left WIP on the post, you did not specify it was for music, therefore the entire post was under construction and thus technically did not exist thus it was voided and skipped.

The OOC narration is also still an issue, feel free to narrate in brackets but not mixed in with the ic actions, thoughts, and speech.

You being on the same boat as the three is also void, you mean to tell me without any ic knowledge of the events destined to occur in Kiri nor a thought process or reasoning you randomly say you are aboard a ship with them.
In order to find their right ship you would of first needed to stalk them and follow them, you do not even know they exist.
Also the timeline manip is also voided, the timeline progressed upto certain points and others responded to it, you cannot say, "two days ago I blew up the ship so nothing happened." you must go in conjunction with the timeline.

Overall the post is void and never occurred, feel free to make another post.

Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:51 pm
Occ: Thread cannot be judged by those involved So final judgment will be stated by the only Battle Mod Accessible Sam....So the topic is on hold till then
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 38825

Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:42 pm
Members have every right, staff or not to debate the actions of one another for validity, such as Makina realizing she was void and accepting it without a battle moderator saying as such.
A battle moderator is only needed should the parties in question not be able to reach a compromise.

For your argument about being able to randomly get on the boat here is all I have to say;

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t13177-we-can-t-seriously-still-be-allowed-here-right#106383

Your last topic is in Kumo mountains, the three whom started the topic departed from Volcano which is an Island, and went to another Island which is Kiri, your on the other side of the world so there is no causally seeing them unless you have a topic remotely close.

For the public murder issue, the blood and proof is all over the boat, meaning they were killed within the boat, not in a public tavern before departing.

This and the other issues are my proof that the post is rendered void, if we cannot come to an agreement then I'll have the battle mods look over all the stated proof I have provided.

Echo, Navi, Viper, Ivan, and Makina are the current staff involved in this topic.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum