Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
42 Posts - 8%
33 Posts - 6%
27 Posts - 5%
25 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The Bloody Mist Gets Bloodier

+12
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Navi
Takizawa Kenchi
Xyxer
UchihaLegend
Ivan
Duck Jesus
Psychosis
Esdeath
Shouten Ataenushi
Satoru Yamanaka
Sayomi
16 posters
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

The Bloody Mist Gets Bloodier - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bloody Mist Gets Bloodier

Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:17 pm
Navi wrote:Actually you are free to post in creation stuff if you'd like. All staff have a level of power in all areas, its just that we have more jurisdiction over certain things is all.

Like Ivan pointed out, Battle Mods only deal with battles and no not approve anything out of Training and Missions.

Shouten Ataenushi wrote:Blaine, there is a difference in what others have done with WIP's in the past, all of the times I have seen them it was in training topics where they typed up some, then planned on finishing it later.
You left WIP on the post, you did not specify it was for music, therefore the entire post was under construction and thus technically did not exist thus it was voided and skipped.

The OOC narration is also still an issue, feel free to narrate in brackets but not mixed in with the ic actions, thoughts, and speech.

You being on the same boat as the three is also void, you mean to tell me without any ic knowledge of the events destined to occur in Kiri nor a thought process or reasoning you randomly say you are aboard a ship with them.
In order to find their right ship you would of first needed to stalk them and follow them, you do not even know they exist.
Also the timeline manip is also voided, the timeline progressed up to certain points and others responded to it, you cannot say, "two days ago I blew up the ship so nothing happened." you must go in conjunction with the timeline.

Overall the post is void and never occurred, feel free to make another post.

Pretty much similar to what I would have pointed out, I’ve never seen someone in a topic with someone else put “WiP” while entering an already progress topic. It might’ve been okay if you had talked to everyone about it or if you started the topic and it was the first post. Otherwise, training topics and missions are the only time that ‘should’ be allowed, though a couple might’ve slipped through the cracks which is why we have more staff now.

Second point is the IC knowledge that Viper pointed out of you being on their boat pior to the slaughter, you never once gave IC to be on the boat before the slaughter, which claimed to have watched before destroying the hull of ship (Assuming I read it all correctly, sick and tired as fuck x-x sorry if I am incorrect)

Ivan wrote:
(WiP)

There he stood, now where I simply shall not say I will just state there you insolent little wretches, perhaps if you pay attention and search for the clues you shall find out. However as that will take reading I can only assume that nobody here will actually do that nonetheless care unless they are from Kiri and even then I have no worries about them finding out much less actually being able to do anything about it. If you are my ally you can just stop reading now, this will be a giant waste of your time I promise it. If not then by all means go ahead and peer into the depths of the realm of the mad god, no, not sheogorath for he does not exist on this plane. No the existence I speak of is both ancient and vast, a never ending tributary to the void within that swirls with the eddies of invisible and fathomless energies felt by few and understood by none. Now really one should note before I jump into the murky waters of this post that the sky itself was almost a vastness of pure strength and skill, a dark cloud hung over Kiri that day and they swirled and moved about with the strength of gods immediately jumping up in size after coming out of their home which was the dessicated corpse of a fallen. Before the horns, before the sun even came up there would be an explosion. Not a huge one, for who really cared about the size of such things. The point of doing anything is to get the job done, not to have flash and flare just eek out everywhere and scream look at me. Such filth and foolishness is not the place or reasoning to be in anywhere. Next up, and finally I will describe Royce. Though who he is or what he has to do with Ivan I will not say. With stark white hair that
is worn in spikes one would first assume that Royce was old, however it
is not age bleached. Rather it is youthful like freshly fallen snow, it
cascades down his head like a roaring avalanche. Now that could of course be simply Ivan's grandfather or an intense waking dream or a fearful fantasy of the lives within which one would walk about and go do their business. Who was to know? Who was to say? Often it is messy life and the man's hair, with
thick strands ticking this way and that like he has horrid bed head.
The hair is longer in the back then the front, but most do not notice as
all the hair seems long. Now it is not a mullet, and anyone to suggest that would suffer under the wrath of the man who was often called the fallen angel himself, though to call him that was to be laughably retarded and would be wrong. Wearing a thin white undershirt that blends
into his pale skin, Royce stands at five feet nine inches. He weighs a
total of one hundred and fifty pounds, not including the leather armor
on his arms. Which of course would not add much weight to him, but would not keep him at the stagnant number I had laid before you. The leather is a dull black with red lines along the
knuckles down to the fingers. They have a red design at the top as well,
and the knuckles have metal covering. Quite some pretty colors if I had to say myself. The right arm is almost
completely filled with metal plates, spacing of one inch are in between
the metal. Naturally these plates are not on the joints. It would be asinine to have something like that cover your joints, why one would be unable to move. Two score of the tiny angels with their wings were positioned to help those who sat at the controls. How silly and foolish would that be? Standing immobile like a golem or some weeping angel. On his fingers
are a bunch of rings, this combined with the metal on his knuckles
protects the hands well. Now one should note that this metal is in fact a
great insulator, better than rubber and harder than steel, yet flexible
as cloth and about as heavy as well. Of course none of that matters at all since Royce did not exist in this place, and nor would he be here if he did. Nay the explosion was on the floating driftwood, in the hull to be exact allowing the sapphires to pour in and submerge the wafting thing that danced on the waves. But again that really does not matter that much though a bit more than the last journey or path which you had just eye walked down. The first slaughter would be followed by a second one if those were not careful, a slaughter in Kirikague a rain of blood as it were. As another would kick a door open, if they in fact could they would slice their own leg off due to their scyth's positioning, next they decided to strum it with their right hand which is to say their palm, shaving all their right handed fingers off in an instant. Really quite hilarious is Ivan had been there to witness it, but he was only there for a bit and his hive was nowhere nearby. No shifting throughout the liquid sands was where Ivan was, he had done this after the first slaughter of the day and was enjoying the relaxing breast stroke. Now as for Ivan himself, the shorter man wore his red cloak, although by now it was entirely waterlogged and magically not weighing him down. He wore his black skin tight spandex and his face was covered by the mask of his which shifted according to mood. As it was there were many moods to be had on that day of all days. The day of the bloody son as he would like to call it in alternating flows of time and space. How does one judge space and time however? Are we to assume that our senses are correct? Now that would be a dangerous assumption, what if time were not to exist at all? Now how would that be? An explosion went off before the horns yes, and where it was was where the three naked anbu stood coming from a bug near the hive which was ten feet away from the three. Using his sensing Ivan saw these men and had activated the bugs which would be exploding as they were resting near each man's head.(As these are NPCs I have no qualms in doing this) The three men were huddled together and their heads were almost touching being only two feet away from each one, as such the six bugs which were spread a foot apart each and at eye level ripped the flesh and skull apart before they could even see the boat. This made it so they would never report back to the kage at all, how disappointing. It truly seemed like this would be the end of everything the mist cherished and held dear. Of course as I said those were not the only explosions that day, and one more brought down a dock which would have prevented the boat from landing. Such a nice man Ivan was as he swam in the range of his sensing bugs. The man had noted that his guards were at the base of the building, but I shall clarify that building was one almost on the water. and yes it did recieve some structural damage as well.

The post itself, let’s look at the starting point.

There he stood, now where I simply shall not say I will just state there you insolent little wretches, perhaps if you pay attention and search for the clues you shall find out. However as that will take reading I can only assume that nobody here will actually do that nonetheless care unless they are from Kiri and even then I have no worries about them finding out much less actually being able to do anything about it. If you are my ally you can just stop reading now, this will be a giant waste of your time I promise it.

Argue that however you want, it is not IC at all =\ More of an insult at the people involved in the topic, rather than writing, which I should point out while similar, this is still RP and when you word things like that, it’s going to be taken as OOC. (This is something we can discuss more, not really an issue that will cause a void.)

Furthermore, I don’t understand why you bothered mentioning someone named Royce, but I digress, that’s your weird way of RPing and I have to respect that, would have voided entirely if you hadn’t mentioned Ivan being involved, etc.

Few more issues. 1. You never once say that you are the one blowing up the hull, and you cannot just randomly say that their boat blew up, that’s just cheap and not allowed.

2. You never once state that you went on the boat or even got on the boat, only location you post is swimming in the water watching it happen.

3. Reasons for being in the area? (Not enough to void completely, but needs to be clarified for IC reasons)

That’s all for now, I need sleep.

Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:48 am
Ok several notes.

Driftwood has a hull: bark. You could have exploded a piece of actual driftwood.

Your "hive" is not near you. A hive is "a swarming or teeming multitude." You are near the boat. Therefore there is no "swarming or teeming multitude" near you. Therefore the bugs were not near you to blow up the boat.

Also, WIP!!! The post isn't even valid. Just post it again with the needed edits. If you needed to work on the music code, do it in a test topic, not the actual topic, or make a note in the post that you are working on the music code requesting people not to post until it is complete. This post is voided, and even if it weren't, I just voided several actions.

Also, he would not have cut off his own leg or fingers, read his post and don't underestimate people's abilities to counter what you AGREE IN STAFF CHAT would be an unacceptable form of RP, precisely what you displayed with that section.

Z Ne
Citizen

Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:02 am
Not actually, it was never said what the boat was made out of. So I made it out of drigftwood, driftwood as you said would not have a hull thus there is no way I could have. Logic Zee, you used to use it all the time.

Um... you didn't say that in my post and you obviously didn't read what I said. Driftwood DOES have a hull. Please, before you make an argument, follow your own advice and think logically. You never stated it was the boat, therefore it does not have to be. The next person to post could say you bombed some wood.

Um nobody else would be voided, it would be permission to edit and that has been proved time and again so again I will say I am waiting for the one person who could possibly hope to mod this.

You mean a battle mod, or an admin?
< Admin, not in the topic

The Hive is my special ability it is a walking body with bugs in it so, nice try, no not really that was the biggest stretch we have seen here thus far.

Link? Also, as above, state it precisely, or you can be vague manip'd. Obviously, if you can vague manip, despite being against it, vague manip can be used on you.

SAM

Its her job, so yes she will end up with the final say instead of me. As a battle usually would fall unto me, however I do not battle mod my threads.

Or my job. Or Lost's Job. Or... etc etc.

As I said before those things were not necessary, I agreed in the staff chat that there must always be clarifications. Which I did...

You used exactly the type of posting and manipulating methods you were seemingly against.

Z Ne
Citizen

Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:51 am
Good luck finding that, everyone either likes or dislikes you. Take it or leave.
Youta
Youta
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8050

Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:29 am
Maybe we could just get the topic restarted? And don't have guys participating here decide what's "voided" on their own? Because as I see it Suzaku's (who should be the main force on Kiri's side) post was voided by Navi who is on the opposite party just like that and then posting continued like nothing happened, no chance to edit no nothing, like his actions never happened. That is pretty harsh thing to do and it's actually the first time I've seen mistakes being dealt with in this manner in my whole RPing career.

In Ivan's case I'd like to consider myself neutral although I certainly am on the Kiri side IC. I think me and Lost made our point yesterday in chatbox. You can't go posting something that would contradict posts already made before you. If something was posted and it's valid (by the rules) then those actions were stamped on the timeline and even though you're posting on the same timeline those actions already exist, you can observe them, respond to them but you can't do something that would deny/contradict them.
They disembarked. If you sank the ship, they would not. But it already happened. Which means you can't sink the ship. Same with ANBU NPCs. Suzu talked to them. It's already on the timeline. Doesn't matter if you can act before it happened. But it will happen and you can't deny it as long as speaking with ANBU (or even telling them to go fight somebody) is not against the rules. Now autohitting is against the rules, that's why people don't stamp it on the timeline, they say it might happen if blabla... So Ivan you can say you dropped mines in the dock and they might explode and kill the attackers with they don't gtfoot, but not sink the goddamn ship denying first 5 posts and the whole fight with them.

As it is, whatever mods are participating here are against Kiri (including 2 admins, from what I was told) and only three mods who have an IC cause to defend Kiri are ignoring the fight so far. This seams pretty one sided if mods can just "void" posts of the opposite party and then do whatever they like. Saying that, I believe most of Kiri side would prefer Chris or even Lost to mod this fight, because of two other admins taking sides and mods are technically under the admins.

404 w. +4JP +1 intelligence stat; +1 typing stat
Arashi Uzumaki
Arashi Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2410

Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:41 am
404 w. +4JP +1 intelligence stat; +1 typing stat

Approved Lol.

...Nah no JP...js XD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum