Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

The tale of Navi the Swift.[Private, invite only.] - Page 2 Empty Re: The tale of Navi the Swift.[Private, invite only.]

Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:54 pm
Viper hears Navi's comment about him being a god more than a Hokage, Echo's words follow as he smirks, "Do not stop him brother, it is true. "Hokage" is but a small title that makes me seem weaker than I am, I'm tired of pretending I'm not a god of the world. I'm not a ninja, I am a Kami!" Viper says standing to his feet after his proclomation, the entire thing a joke to see how Echo and Navi will react, it is no doubt going to be filled with lots of face palms.

Following their reaction Viper proceeds to burst in to a fit of laughter sitting back in his tthrone clutching his sides, something that is bound to be more horrifying than Koroshi's intellect.
"Oh my God I cannot believe you fell for that!"
Viper slowly ceases his laughter reducing it to mere chuckles as he hears Echo's next question, "You cannot access it? I could not access mine for the longest time, so I made a new one." Viper says bluntly as if it is no big deal that it is gone, his powers being so advanced he actually can create another with a thought.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

The tale of Navi the Swift.[Private, invite only.] - Page 2 Empty Re: The tale of Navi the Swift.[Private, invite only.]

Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:05 am
Navi smiled as he realized his barely audible whisper was heard by both ninja in front of him. Viper seemed to have taken it is a hysterical compliment, and one he used to transition into a joke that Navi only smiled at. The boy thought to himself as he rested his gaze on Viper, laughing gently in unison. His mind wandered a little as the man turned his attention to Echo.

But who will play Hokage if you play God?

They were talking about Sharingan eyes, a subject that Navi wasn't well versed in when it came to the specifics. Instead the boy walked around the room aimlessly, observing the architecture while listening to the two of them in the background.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:20 am
Echo quirks an eyebrow at his Brother's proclamation and ponders if someone drugged him like that one time in the beginning of the academy when Koroshi found a bandits stash and the Brothers decided to mess with their other Brother, via drugging his food.

It was the best day ever...for them...everyone else ended up the facing the wrath of a strange quirky random Viper and his insane antics.

Echo's mirth filled smirk doesn't vanish at his Brother's antics a bottle being produced deciding to show off slightly, his coal black eye morphs red the strange compass like design forming his eye casually. "I've unfortunately met with some...difficulties.." He says his frown vanishing into a look of anguish before he tosses back the bottle "My student has recently been killed in a mission...the only other wielder of the Fujin no Tenkei was slaughtered in cold blood." Echo states the bottle being crushed in his hand as the tension grows higher. "I wonder...is it possible for me to find the Shinobi who has ended the life of the Curse, the Wind Rider known as Nero?" Echo asks his tone that of Kitsune. "..And I'd like my Mask..." He says his eyes narrowing as he finishes this statement.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:34 am
Saddened he does not get the response he desires Viper moves on, he notes Echo's eye change in to that of the Mangekyo Sharingan, this simple act showing him his life has gotten only worse since his departure.
He hears the explanation as a sigh is produced, Viper's form now laying loosely back in his throne, "I could probably track them down if that is what you truly desired.."
Viper watches as Navi walks around the throne room, the name Nero sounds familiar and a strange feeling tells him that things are about to take a turn for the worse, following up with his bad feelings he wills forth the ninjas identity, the only following words coming from the hokage's mouth is simply "Fuck.." as he waits for his student to absolutely lose it now that he has become the last of his clan.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:04 pm
His heart skips, his head turns, his ears perceive total silence after the name is mentioned. Navi turns slowly, looking over at Echo with wide eyes, praying that the mischevious Sannin is merely joking with him.

Navi's dojutsu flickers on, the man's heart rate being monitored for the smallest trace of deceit. Nothing is observed, only a solemn look remains on his face, and with the event confirmed, the boy begins to spiral downwards.

"Fuck.."

It started small, just the boy looking down at his feet as the realization set in. Then his emotion mixed with his chakra, a dangerous combination that set off a domino effect of powers within him. His Kekkei Genkai activated first, angelic wings sprouting from his back as an aura of divine and powerful chakra surrounded him. The level of intensity in this state was amplified greatly, causing the atmosphere of the throne room to grow thick with power. If the two men in the room weren't such powerful ninja, they would most likely be crushed by the sheer magnitude of chakra being emitted.

This was only the beginning though, as a red bubbling began to occur around the boy, a cloak of Bijuu chakra enveloping him. The process was quick, and the level of power was exponential, causing a tail to sprout almost immediately from this form.

Navi quivered as he looked up at the two men in front of him, his face twisted into a mixture of sorrow and rage. A second tail shot out, then a third, until lightning pulses also began to throb in the boys muscles with the involuntary activation of his agility skill.

A forth tail, then a fifth, the unreal amount of chakra reaching such a magnitude that the throne room itself would begin to shake and tear itself apart. Navi flickered in front of Echo with unbelievable speed [810], likely with motion far faster then either of the men could track or react to. The mixture of Bijuu chakra and Raven Style cloak created an ominous crimson hybrid of chakra that surrounded Navi, his form standing only a small distance from the two men.

He spoke up now, small traces of the Nanabi demon present in his tone.

"...Who did this...What happened?"
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:01 am
Echo's instinctive activation of his Kyuubi cloak and Fujin no Tenkei along with the prior activation of his Mangekyo is the reaction Navi gets as he begins channeling his technique, Echo flickers in front of Viper's throne standing in front of his brother protectively as the Holy blade Caliburn flickers into his right hand expecting an attack.

He however did not expect for Navi to appear in front of him with speed he could never in a hundred years track, he blinks his poker face still in place besides his thoughts of "Holy fuck! Little Navi ain't so little no more!" He practically shouts in his head.

When he speaks Echo's tense battle ready position lessens and the wind pulse he would have used to decimate the Nanabi Jinchuuriki is forgotten from his mind. "A failed Mission, your ANBU Rat game me the information just two days ago." He says acting as if sheathing Caliburn simply as a show..he still needs to look cool, it's in his blood and it's instinctive as the blade vanishes.

"Viper, do you have the mission reports?" Echo asks half turning towards his Brother now ignoring the raging Jinchuuriki before him...although Echo's techniques are still activated.

He is not exactly comfortable with the killer intent being active..it's becoming hard not to strike out simply out of instinct since the ANBU is standing directly behind him. "Navi, ANBU Directive #7, if you act like this I will NOT have you with me." He says in the tone he used to command his troops before he left on his trip, Echo gives Navi a stern glare an inkling of compassion leaking into his eyes, just enough so that Navi's ANBU training would pick it up before it's trampled mercilessly by Echo's mind...just a little slip to show the kid Echo at least understands and sympathizes.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:09 am
Viper observes the outburst from the now last Yamaki alive, Viper does not act as the mans power raises to unbelievable heights, his throne room shakes and cracks for but a moment as with Viper's will the structure and world adjusts to the power output and repairs itself.

Viper watches as the two ninja flicker before him at speeds far greater than his own, each surprisingly caused by his hand due to the gifts he sealed within them both.

The brief silence as the tension grows thicker, the two converse for but a moment as the question is now directed towards Viper.
"I will need to check with my other self to find the reports, it will take time to go through them but I will see what turns up."

Viper's tone is calm and serious, his eternal gaze is focused upon the two showing them they fully have his attention with the matter.
"Do not worry Navi, I will ensure you get your vengeance no matter what it takes."
Cruel words are spoken from the lips of god, his view of the world only growing worse as he sees every attempt he makes to better the world only putting it further and further in turmoil, what is he even working for anymore?
Should he just erase it all and begin anew?
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:10 pm
"A failed Mission, your ANBU Rat game me the information just two days ago."

His eyes meet Echo's with a look of sadness deep within them. No words would be spoken yet, and while the power continued to pulsate around him, it had at the very least stopped escalating. Upon seeing Echo draw a sword and muster his chakra, Navi had realized what was happening to him, and immediately took steps to try and keep himself under control.

A brief conversation involving the retrieval of mission details occurs, one that Navi listens to in the back of his mind while his head pounds from sheer agony.

"Navi, ANBU Directive #7, if you act like this I will NOT have you with me."

The red bubbling begins to fade slightly, the cloak still active, but the Nanabi's influence has greatly receded.

"Yeah?..." Navi says with a very weak smile in a desperate attempt to not lose himself in the pain yet again. "How about ANBU Directive #1, sir."

The words are said with what is attempted to be a playfully tone, but his voice remains so hollow that this may be difficult to interpret. The joke is dark, clearly exhibiting the guilt the boy feels about what has happened.

"Do not worry Navi, I will ensure you get your vengeance no matter what it takes."

Another weak smile, but this time he nods with gratitude at the man. Both brothers had offered him a large level of understanding, something that Navi respected greatly in each of them.

"Send me everything you can dig up on the matter, I need to go sort things out."

The cloak fades more now, his Raven form also starting to dissipate to reveal the simple boy in front of them. If nothing more is said to him then Navi disappears in a crimson flash, returning to his business in Konoha.

[Exit unless there's anything else]

Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:33 am
Echo winces as he watches the boy leave and shakes his head with a saddened sigh "Poor kid.." He says as he turns back to his Brother "Can't even imagine what he's going through, if your or Koroshi ever bit it I'd probably end up some drunk nuke-nin running from my problems gambling my life away while some follower I had follows me in an attempt to keep me from spiraling too far and dying from either the numerous debt collectors that I would most likely have or my own despair driven drinking...maybe a small pet too, I'd continue until an old friend and his young student prove to me that life was worth living again and then I'd probably be Hokage while still clinging to my sadness before dying in some war..possibly by a giant tree cutting me in half." He says with another shake of his head...he briefly wonders where he got such a specific reason in his head before he shrugs it off.

He takes another glance around "Anyway, nice set-up you got here..." He says with a wide grin that shows his will has yet to be broken, there is a deep sadness still in his eyes but his student did just die strangely enough.

And even now the Kyuubi still nudges at the back of his hate in a bid to gain some control..Echo however is nothing if not a Survivor.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:52 pm
Viper sighs softly as Navi departs from his world, his attention now focused solely on Echo who speaks his concern for the boy, following this it is a brief explination of what would most likely happen if he lost either of his brothers, a tale that is somewhat familiar for some reason or another that he cannot pin point.
Viper chuckles a bit, "Yeah I hear ya, if I lost you two then I would probably go through with my plan of merging all the Bijuu in to the god of destruction and proceed to systematically nuke the world until nothing remained."
The words come from his mouth casually as if he has already thought about this for some time, the subject then changes.
"Yeah I think it fits the worlds true image, no sense in candy coating it when this is truly what the world is right now." Viper's head turns to his right towards the open window in his throne room, a black sun illuminates the burning lands as volcanoes in the distance are seen going off.
"The world is hell, I designed the world to look just like this so I would never forget that even if I was blinded by traces of light."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum