Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

The tale of Navi the Swift.[Private, invite only.] Empty The tale of Navi the Swift.[Private, invite only.]

Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:57 am
Echo Uchiha still slightly damp from his trek to the valley of the end his heart still weighted from the death of his legacy, he sighs his goggles still obscuring his eyes from view his gear and weapons all placed in strategic places.

He glances around the area and notes he's fairly close to Fire country borders, he's not really in the mood to deal with ANBU patrols at the moment.

He grumbles in annoyance the shield attached to his left arm twirling slightly as Echo idly sends some chakra through it, he smirks at the contraption and walks towards a tree to take a little break.

Idly he opens a rations bar and the bottle of alcohol from his travelers bag that the Raikage gave him...He's not gonna tell Viper about his little trip to Kumogakure, he notes while idly tipping his hat a bat lower to hide his face.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

The tale of Navi the Swift.[Private, invite only.] Empty Re: The tale of Navi the Swift.[Private, invite only.]

Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:08 am
It was not uncommon for Navi to be in all parts of the Fire Nation in the same day, his work often called for constant "business trips", and his speed allowed the man to be anywhere he needed to be in a matter of moments. It was on this particular time however, that while passing through a particular area near the edge of the border, he would sense a familiar chakra signature.

Navi Yamaki would appear in a blur of speed standing in front of Echo Uchiha, a wide grin spread across his face as feelings of nostalgia washed over him.

"Hello sir," he started, getting the man's attention. "Where have you been? You didn't even send a post card."

His arm stretches out to offer a handshake to the man, a Sannin of the Leaf of whom he holds a level of high respect for.

Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

The tale of Navi the Swift.[Private, invite only.] Empty Re: The tale of Navi the Swift.[Private, invite only.]

Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:15 am
Echo glances up mid-bite of his meal and nods in greeting casting a smile towards his subordinate "Yo." He says casually and instead of shaking the ANBU's hand he hands him another rations bar and produces another of the bottles the Raikage was so kind in giving to him.

"How are things back home Navi?" He asks idly gesturing with his hand to eat and drink..Echo's been bored with talking to tree's.

He idly remembers Navi's last name and the nature of his clan, he keeps his immense discomfort unknown through his facial features or bodily reactions, there is not a day that goes by Echo isn't thankful for his time in the ANBU Black-ops as the Captain Kitsune.

Well...except when Kitsune himself wants to play, then it's a pain in the ass and a battle for his psyche.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:38 am
As Echo shakes his hand Navi clasps his other hand on the man's wrist. With a smooth motion, he pulls up his sleeve to reveal the ANBU tattoo on his arm. With the quick prod of his index finger a tiny dot would appear within the center of the symbol, the seal of his CFG Fuuinjutsu marking the man's skin. He releases his handshake and accepts the rations bar, taking a bite and smiling slightly.

"Just making sure I can keep track of you. Likewise, if you ever need help, you know what to do."

Navi takes another bite and leans back against a different tree adjacent to them to answer the question.

"Its safe for the most part, just the way you left it. It's changed a bit though, your brother has always been a bit volatile and distant..."

Navi sighs a bit, staring off into space for a moment as if deep in thought.

"He sends his regards by the way, whenever you're ready to come back, you know we could use you."

If Echo didn't inquire further about this subject Navi would change it, bringing the focus instead to the pilgrimage the Invincible Sannin had taken.

"How has your trip been by the way? Did you find what you were looking for?"

Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:00 am
Echo's eyes widen behind his goggles as the Captain slides the sleeve of his jacket all the way up to his shoulder and briefly wonders if the young man is coming onto him in growing horror.

He sighs in relief at the application of a seal, he then grimaces slightly at the boys words "So...Big Brother sent you to keep an eye on me then?" Echo asks his smile much too kind to be anything but menacing.

He sighs and wonders just what it is he's looking for anymore...?

Enlightenment?

Peace of Mind?

Some sort of god damned clue that this world is worth living on!!?

Fucking hell his mind is a shitty place to be!

Echo through his inner ramblings merely shakes his head "No, I can't come back just yet.." He answers simply "Distant huh..? Which reminds me Navi, my Space-time migration has recently stopped working let Viper know that I blame him fully..cause it's always his fault...Also Koroshi is in Konoha I met up with him just before I left." He finishes with a nod "Also have him deliver my animal path yeah??" He says, he misses his Shangri-la, his place of peace...OH FUCK HIS BOOM BOX!! HIS PRECIOUS PRECIOUS MUSIC!!!
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:13 am
"Yeah... distant..." Navi trails off, repeating Echo's words back to him as Echo rambles on for a couple moments. He snaps back into reality again, filing away everything the man told him for later.

"Let me show you what I mean by distant."

He reaches out and touches Echo's shoulder again, the two of them vanishing with a crimson flash from the place they were standing. If Echo allowed Navi to touch the man, they would both appear in Viper's throne room of Asgard, another dimension that had been a new development since Echo had left.

"By distant, I mean not even on the same plane of existence," Navi said with a pang of humor mixed with truth in his voice.

He would observe Echo as the man took in his surroundings to the strange place he would find himself in.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:21 am
Echo's eyes behind his goggles trail around the throne room of the strange realm he's now in..he much preferred the calm forest he was in before..

The demonic looking architecture and the throne made it seem as if this was a Devil Kings castle...Echo of course would be the gallant hero who would rise up to defeat the Devil King with his trusted companion Navi, it would then be dramatically revealed that the demon king or devil or whatever was actually the brave Hero's brother!

Yes...that's exactly what his would look like.

"Huh...Well the throne is new.." Echo adds in a slight deadpan "Anything else about my Brother's new toy I should know about?" Echo asks while walking forward his hands resting on his hips casually as he walks towards the throne and takes a seat on it and leans back wondering if his Brother would actually make an appearance...it'd be quite funny for his Brother to find him sitting in his seat. "Manipulation, Semi-godhood anything like that?? Otherwise Space-time Migration was better" he says with a shrug of his shoulders "Though the architect is nice..." He comments idly with a wave of his hand "Hey we got any wine here?? That would be awesome with the whole sitting on the throne thing!" Echo comments sliding his goggles off along with his hat revealing the Rinnegan eye he has implanted.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:28 pm
The Omnipotent Deity of Asgard, the self proclaimed God of humanity, Viper Kamu Uchiha sits upon his throne, nothing much occurs in his realm aside from the monitoring of the outside should they require his interference.
It is today a surprising event takes place, at the center of his throne room the trademark flash of crimson of his technique occurs heralding the appearance of not just the one whom he just recently trusted with his power, but his traveling brother as well.
He observes his brother whom is lost in conversation and observing the throne room that he must not of seen him as he walks up, the man must clearly be lost in thought as he makes an attempt at sitting upon Viper's lap, has the Kyuubi completely made him this crazy to the point he ignores certain portions of reality?
Viper's right brow raises slightly as he causes Echo's form to float with his omnipotence, Viper now speaks as he holds his brother within the air before him with his own powers. "You feeling ok Echo?" Viper questions mostly due to the fact he was ignored and almost sat upon.
Viper's attention directs itself to Navi whom at this time should be standing at the center of his throne room, "I see you found him.." Viper says with but a soft chuckle as he turns his attention to Echo whom he now lowers to the ground before him.
"Well, welcome to my own personal hell brother~"
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:09 pm
Navi's eyes widen as the Captain begins to slide into Viper's lap and briefly wonders if the young man is coming onto him in growing horror. It seems that the pilgrimage that the Sannin has been on must have taken its toll on Echo, causing him to be oblivious and act strangely.

Navi reaches the center of the throne room, turning his attention to Viper as he is spoken to.

"Yeah, I happened to come across him," he says, gesturing towards Echo with a gentle smile.

He takes a second now to look around the room, both times he has visited this place he was either in a hurry, or his mind was clouded from recent events. Now he had a clear perception and was in a relatively relaxed environment. Twisting his head to look around the room, he takes the time to admire the architecture that Asgard exhibits. Viper rules over the realm from his seat on the throne, an unlimited level of power at the man's fingertips. It's clear that this area has become his new home as the man has grown in apathy and power.

"You aren't the Hokage anymore, you're a God," Navi whispers absent-mindedly, looking around the room with awe. His sensory abilities realize the depth of this place, an entire plane of existence created from the raw power of Viper's chakra and jutsu.

Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:23 pm
Echo's drinking began long before lunch, his perception is slightly off as a result.

With a blink he turns his head and waves "Oh hey Viper!" He says with a grin "When did you get here??" He asks his brow furrowing in confusion, the scent of the alcohol fresh on his breath at this point the clinking of the bottles in the bag which he sets down is also a large clue.

Echo glances at Navi with a quirked eyebrow at his proclamation. "Please.." Echo says with a shake of his head and a sigh "Don't feed his ego...it gets any bigger and we'll have to rent a warehouse." He says a smirk forming as he teases his brother.

"Viper." Echo speaks suddenly his gaze resting on his Brother's seated form "I assume you know the state of my Shangri-la?" He asks while stretching lazily and plopping down on the floor rummaging in his bag for some more food.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum