Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

Divas First Meeting (P. NK) Empty Divas First Meeting (P. NK)

Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:02 pm
Nightshade approached the mmeeting spot in her Divas outfit, hoping the others would arrive soon. With the cover of darkness their first meeting would be perfect and kept secret. She noticed the moon peeking from behind the clouds. It was a red color and it was full.
She was hoping they would gain more members, even though they had gained a few, she waanted as many as possible. Her cape made a rustling sound in the wind. She was beginning to get anxious.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Divas First Meeting (P. NK) Empty Re: Divas First Meeting (P. NK)

Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:59 pm
It had been a long trip for Makina her head bobbing on and off as she tried to fight the sleep that was cursed on her. Lately she been training her ass off trying to perfect her well known style of kenjutsu. On her lap was the two'blades of the Hoshimura royal family. The carriage was traveling on the dirt road towards the border of the two lands of sky and fire. She was mostly insane well her other half anyway as she wore her normal attire as she wouldnt have recieved the items for the froup just yet. The carriage will stop at a intersection where she would step from the carriage with a soft yawn. The wind picked up slightly as she walked to the meeting place she was instructed to go too. Putting a unlit cigarette in her mouth as her red eyes looked forward at the only person here at the moment."And you are?"she asked knowing very little of the women before her..
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Stat Page : .
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 17560

Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:14 pm
Ayumi walked slowly looking around in the dark. She was almost shuffling her feet as fast as she could as she walked towards the village borders. She had just sneaked out of the window of her bedroom without telling anyone in her family. A feeling of guilt started to swirl inside her. Hmm....maybe I should have told them....or..well, someone that I'm gonna go out...or uh...take a walk... she thought to herself. She looked around again, muttering to herself, "I can't see anything...". She continued walking, hugging herself as the wind blew now and then. I should have wear something else... she thought as she looked down at her red T-shirt and dark shorts. Ayumi shivered, hugging herself even tighter and rubbing her arms, trying to keep her body warm. Up ahead, she saw two people standing in the dark. She squinted, trying to see if she could recognize either one of them. Ayumi walked closer to both of them. "Hello?" she said quietly.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:20 am
Primrosehad been told by Nightshade too meet up with her that night to meet the other memebers of their group. It would be their first meeting since the D.o.D. had been put together. This is a group Nightshade and Prim had been working on putting together for a while. Secret Societies are very common in this day and age, and the society they had come up with was one they felt would be a good society to have, and the basis behind this group was a good idea.
As Prim arrived at the meeting spot in her special outfit. She noticed the other two ladies besides Nightshade. She bowed her head slightly. "Good to see you all, this meeting seemed to turn out fairly well." Prim smiled at them.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:21 am
"Hello everyone and welcome to the first meeting of our group. We are as you know, the Divas of Darkness. Now lets start with Introductions, I am Nightshade Arashi, I am from Konoha." Nightshade started hoping to ease any tension that may be the result of meeting strangers at night. Even though they were al females, and decent fighters, it could still be un-nerving regardless. If all went well tonight, hopefully they would do a mission together and be able to recruit more people.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:39 am
Makina would be leaning against one of the trees as her sword was hanging from her side. She was new to this group thing so she didn't know what was going on but she had no intentions to start trouble. She was invited after all she would hold her cigarette as the last two she take it comes in. She would look at everyone here as she crossed her arms as a swift wind blew as one of the girls begun to speak. She would wait this meeting out she had to go to her family estate soon so she didnt mind coming here for some girl time. At least she can see first hand whats on these woman minds...she looks as introduction was being made as it was her turn"Makina Revy Hoshimura its a pleasure"she says with a small smile.
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:08 am
Ayumi stood there shivering a little. A girl arrived a few minutes later. In total, there are 4 girls present including her. Ayumi peered at all of them. They all seemed older than her. "Hello everyone and welcome to the first meeting of our group. We are as you know, the Divas of Darkness. Now lets start with Introductions, I am Nightshade Arashi, I am from Konoha." said one of them, Nightshade, as she introduced herself. "Makina Revy Hoshimura its a pleasure" another one, Makina, said. Ayumi looked at both of them. I guess its my turn.. “umm…hi, I’m Ayumi. Nice to meet you guys.”
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:06 pm
[probably not gonna be on for a while...u guys can skip me]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:58 pm
Primrose realized it was her turn for introductions. She had heard Nightshade speak and Makinas introduction, then Ayumis introduction. "I am Primrose Uchiha, I am from Konoha as well. It's nice to meet you all!" Primroses eyes were glowing, it made it asier for her to see in the dark when her sharingan was on. These girls appeared to be in good shape, like her and Nightshade, yes this group would definitely go far, and achieve many goals. She could already tell. Makina made Prim think of herself for some reason, but had no idea why. She brushed off the assumption. She had seen Ayumi before, around Konoha, thought the two had never spoken.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:26 am
"It is good to meet you all, now on to our first topic in the meeting, the purpose of our group is to join together and protect our villages. Even though we may not all be in the same villages, neither our the people who may attack them. So we all know ahead of time, the people we protect our city from may have to be killed other times they may get away, in the end it is all up to us." Nightshade said to them in all seriousness. She hoped death was not something that would put the ladies on edge or make them uncomfortable.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum