Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1865

Missions Empty Missions

Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:28 am
Mission
Name: Patrol
Type: Scouting
Character Requirements: None
Word Count Requirements: 300
Repeatable? Yes
Reward: 450 ryo

Task: Scout around the village to make sure the
area is secure. If anyone who doesn't seem to be an ally is seen, report it to
higher ranking shinobi.

Yusuke took up the patrol mission as he was on his way to this D rank mission which was given to him. "alright then this mission is to make sure that the area is secure and also to scout if there are any intruders in the village". Yusuke started his mission from the far end of his village as he decided that it would be best to do it that way from the top of a tree that was near the area from the view Yusuke sees that it was quite quiet as usual that district was not crowded. "well i guess i should move on to the next section" Yusuke moves away from the tree as he landed onto of a building that was tall enough so he could see the place. "alright then let's see if there are any suspicious character here" indeed this place was much crowded so it would be quite hard to identify if anything is going on in that place but after some careful scout Yusuke determine that all was clear on this side. Moving on to the next and final section of the village the mist seems to get thicker and that is where if people from another village or anyone would sneak in from here "ok from here on i must be extra careful the mist is thicker from here so it would be quite hard to see so i have to use a different approach on this one" Yusuke landed on the ground as he walks as per normal while he was also on high alert on who is walking around the area. "hmm ok then there isn't much over here i guess i should report back" Yusuke reported back to a higher ranking shinobi as he turn in his mission report before taking on another mission.

wc:306

Mission Name: Thief in the village.
Type: Capture
Character Requirements: None
Word Count Requirements: 300 words
Repeatable? Yes
Reward: 400 ryo.

Task: Multiple villagers have reported their
belongings stolen. Multiple villagers had reported being a target of a thief,
mostly at the same time. Your job is to find the thief, or thieves and capture
them.

After multiple villagers have reported that their belongings was missing and some was sure that it was stolen the village puts up the request that the thieves must be cupture or identify as soon as possible. Yusuke was then given that task as he he accepted the mission and goes out to look for the thief. Yusuke decided that it was best to get more information before searching as he went to the first place that has reported the stolen item. Arriving at the site Yusuke ask around if they have recently notice people who might not be familiar around the place the only info he could have got was that there were an increase of worker which came roughly around the time the incident happens. Yusuke then decided to ask all the remaining of the villager who reported about the case and was quite sure this have to do with the workers that was hire by one of the people in the village as he would get the information on the worker's particulars. Yusuke sneak into the place where all the workers are staying but find nothing special until her heard some whispering from another room there was three man standing and talking to each other. "take a look at this another item i got from them this looks quite nice i bet if i get to the pawn shop it would worth some money" after overhearing what they have to say Yusuke then decided to take a stealth appraoch on the matter by hiding close to the wall in the shadows Yusuke took them down one by one. "ok then are you guys the thieves that have been stealing the villagers item?" said Yusuke at first non of them pleaded guilty but after some careful search on the items they have it mataches the report on the item that was stolen as Yusuke sends signal for backup to bring the three man in for more questioning.

wc:328

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum