Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1865

Yusuke's Genin Exam Empty Yusuke's Genin Exam

Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:26 pm
Yusuke was being woken up by his alarm clock as he opens his eyes and then turns to the clock as he stops the ringing the very first thing he did was to sit up as he was still sleepy as he suddenly thought of something *oh today is the genin exam i better prepare myself and not be late for it*. Yusuke drag himself to the toilet and wash up as he then eats his breakfast "ahh it's about time i better get going" Yusuke then swiftly walks to the exam hall as he waits for his turn.
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Yusuke's Genin Exam Empty Re: Yusuke's Genin Exam

Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:30 pm
(Don't use *'s)

The teacher waited impatiently, tapping his foot on the polished floorboards. Reclining in his chair, he sipped at a glass of water, placing it on the desk in front. As Yusuke entered, he let out a hearty "Ah!"
Then he stood up, preparing the necessary materials including a clipboard with pen and paper. Pointing to Yusuke, he declared: "Come on, let's see what you have. Perform the three basic jutsu."
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1865

Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:17 pm
The moment Yusuke sees his teacher call out to him he was looking at him with two big eyes and stood there for a moment as he then walks slowly to the middle and look onto his teacher again as he was a little nervous but he was still calm enough to take the exam Yusuke then wonder which of the Jutsu his teacher wanted to see first so he looks at his teacher yet again ad said to him "umm teacher i think i will do the henge no Jutsu then the kawarimi no Jutsu and then Bunshin no Jutsu " although his teacher proberly would not really care which one he does but Yusuke just wanted to make sure his teacher get what he was going to do as he took a deep breath and lets it out and speak to himself "ok let go then" Yusuke then begins to perform the hand seal required for the henge no jutsu as he forms the dog and on to the boar lastly the ram and said "henge no jutus" as a puff of smoke goes off and Yusuke was seen transfroming into a tiger and with the eye level view that he was in he looks up to his teacher and then realise that he might just be too nervous and transform into the wrong thing as he undo the transformation his real self appear and apologise to his teacher "umm teacher i am sorry i think i transform it into the wrong being i was just too carried away please let just do it once more". Yusuke then smile at his teacher as his face turn serious as he once again forms the hand seal required for the henge no jutsu he showed the dog then the boar and again the ram seal as he calls out "henge no jutsu" this time he does it correctly by transforming into his teacher as he waited and see that his teacher nod his head he then undo the technique as once again a puff of smoke appear as Yusuke reverts back to himself. Yusuke then raises his hand as he ask permission from his teacher "umm teacher i don;t really know how to perform the kawarimi no jutsu just this way so can i request to do it in another way?" Yusuke looks as his teacher as he knew his teacher would give him the weird look like but he agrees to what Yusuke said. Yusuke when over to the side of the classroom as he took out some wires as he tried to tie and make some kind of trap that would fires shuriken once it goes off indeed a dangerous way to show even for a exam but Yusuke only knows this way if he were to use the technique which would be the so call learning using his body way as Yusuke set to finish his trap he walks over to his teacher and explain "umm teacher when i set the this trap off it is going to fire three shuriken at me at this moment i am going to use the kawarimi no jutsu so i will be standing here" yet again his teacher shows him the same face Yusuke was really nervous about this technique as he closes his eyes took another deep breath and opens his eyes taking out a kunai as he fires right at the wire that is holding the trap as he sets off the shuriken. Three shuriken was directed at him as he seems to be hit but a kawarimi no jutsu was use as he appears at the side of his teacher and the shuriken hits directly on the log. Yusuke then walks back in front of his teacher as he looks at him, his teacher looks back as his eyes could only be seen due to the clipboard blocking the lower part of his face as a voice calls out "continue to your next jutsu" Yusuke then still feeling nervous as he nods too and take two steps back as he continue his next jutsu this time it is the bunshin no jutsu and the required handseal was the ram the snake and the tiger. Yusuke swallows his saliva and then looks up right onto his teacher as he form the ram on to snake and finally tiger seal and said "BUNSHIN NO JUTSU" as he makes two clones sided by side with him Yusuke himself turn to look at the clones as they seems fine but he waited for his teacher to give him his result weather or not if he passand becomes a genin in his mind he is thinking that he should do ok but this teacher was really a strict one and have a history of sending the most student back to academy for a few more years before taking a genin exam again.

wordcount: 820
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:35 pm
(Paragraphs and extra punctuation would help a lot.)

The teacher chuckled as he watched the student's feeble attempts. However, as Yusuke managed to eventually perform all three jutsu in the end, the teacher raised an eyebrow and lowered his clipboard. He licked his lips, pondering his next step.
"You've tried, and I'm inclined to give you a pass. Not because you managed to mess up the jutsu, but because you delivered a stellar performance the times after." He signaled to the clones that had just been summoned. "So therefore..." He reached into his jacket pocket, bringing out a headband and tossing it to the new Genin.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum