Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jashin Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

I saw a... [MISSION] Empty I saw a... [MISSION]

Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:15 pm
Mission Name: I saw a..
Type:
Character Requirements: investigation
Word Count Requirements: 800 words
Repeatable? Yes
Reward: 600 ryo

Task: Reports have come in on something or someone lurking in the sewers, investigate to make sure everything is alright.

There were strange reports all around kirigakure to be a strange monster lurking in the sewers to have just made it's vicious way of terror to the sea. The beach has been closed down for the past 3 months, why photographers storm the scene. There were two shinobi called upon this task, today. Jashin had woken up and took shower to hear a envelope stick out of his door. He dressed up and went to check it while eating homemade ramen. He found out that he would be working with his old rival, Attuu Uzumaki. Jashin chuckled, last week he was hit by a pad by him. Jashin got ready took his doku fumetu, White fang, and flash bomb to use in case they need to escape. Jashin came to the site where he would wait for his partner Attuu to arrive.

142/800
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

I saw a... [MISSION] Empty Re: I saw a... [MISSION]

Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:24 pm
Attuu hurried, in his training outfit for the beach. He had recieved notification that he would be taking on a B ranking mission, he had been rather excited. Having took on an S ranking mission, he figured this one would be rather easy as well. Mist cloaked the village, all the way down to the beach. He sighed, he was wearing his blue comfortable favorite jacket, it had white fur on the inside of the hood as he wore it. Underneath a bit of fur was his Kirigakure shinobi headband, he smiled, thinking that he had finally passed. He hurried up and arrived at the beach. {SHORT, 106 words}
Jashin Kisuke
Citizen

Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:01 pm
"You look, like a fucking. Dumbass" Jashin said with a aggriated face at that, he took out White Fang and Doku Fumetsu noticing the change in the tides. "Let's go..." he said dashing towards the beast. It looked like a Loch ness Monster but longer and wider. Jashin would jump into the water using his Water Walk technique to make his way to the beast, "YAA!" he cried as he stabbed the beast with the white fang. There was a roar as blood tripped down, Jashin licked it up but he was slapped into the sky by the monsters tail.

As Jashin hovered down, he gripped onto Doku Fumetsu, putting away the White Fang narrowing his blade directly into the beasts back. His chakra was infused with Doku Fumetsu making him as strong as ever. "Prepare for the worst you beast" as he said that he tore through the monsters skin as if it was paper making the Jashin Symbol, 2 seconds tops. Jashin would then have his skin turn black as the sign of death he began to laugh manically.

Jashin then pointed his own blade to his leg stabbing it forcefully. The monsters tail would feel great pain as it splashed it into the water.

Total WC: 445
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:02 pm
'You look like a fucking dumbass' was the first thing he had heard from Jashin. With a sigh, he hadn't been told about a partner. He watched as Jashin had taken out some weapons, all Attuu had in his pocket was a book on Fuinjutsu. He had then heard Jashin say 'let's go...' "Alright then.." he replied, rather bored already, he took out his book and began to hold it like a weapon, like a rock being prepared to be smashed against someone's head.

He would watch, as Jashin would go and attack a beast, Attuu assumed that was the correct beast even if he hadn't been told anything about it. He jumped down, as Jashin had done, focusing his chakra into his feet and jumping onto the water. He landed, as if the water had been solid, however it was just a liquid and the chakra that had been focused into his feet was holding him up. He sighed, taking the book as Jashin would begin to cut up the beast, and smacking the beast on the head with his book, multiple times, the beast seemingly more interested in the one cutting him up rather than the one who was currently hitting him on the head with little strength.

{WC = 666 atm.}
Jashin Kisuke
Citizen

Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:58 pm
Jashin would see as his lame partner would use a book to his defense, Jashin just shook his head as he made his way to the beast again, "Well I guess this is the last time we see eac-" as he was cut off the beast had dived into the sea. Jashin held on as it shook it's self through the waves. Jashin would hold onto it, he would've finished it off but he was brushed backwards. Jashin didn't know if Attuu was hanging on but he hardly cared. It was kind of harsh of him but for some reason he knew that he would somehow survive. As the beast dived deeper into the ocean it got darker and darker. The monster was then spotted by a pack of sharks; Jashin managed to take a look. It seemed that there prey was being hunted. The monster got to surface in air getting away from the village.

Jashin panicked, this was bad. What if the monster had lost it's way? How would they get home? Jashin thought deeply, he then noticed that the monster wasn't looking so he made his way to the jashin symbol, he carved it again and stabbed his heart. The monster rose up screeching for mercy. Jashin jumped off, "Let's get out of here!" he cried to Attuu as he swam himself to the beach.

894/800

{Mission Complete}
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:17 pm
Atttuu watched the events unfold, as he rushed to the shore before Jashin had seemed to think of getting out of the water. Soon enough he had reached the shore, his book having been in his pouch once the beast dived, so it remained dry. He sighed, looking back as Jashin had just began to swim to shore, he then turned around "Mission complete, damn, I need to get more difficult missions." He said, even though Jashin had seemingly done more work, he figured the book had helped somewhat. He then went home, with a yawn.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum