Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Sasaki's training(training NK) Empty Sasaki's training(training NK)

Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:59 pm
It was a usual misty day in the village of Kirigakure. Here it would be that the ninja sasaki would awaken. He would wake up to an empty house, his mom not here, probably out shopping. He would roll out of bed," This is going to be a boring day but i am going to go out for some training, and maybe get some sweat out of it," he said getting up scratching his long dark purple hair. He would grab his black sleeveless buttoned up shirt from the ground and put it on as grab the black tattered pants from the ground also and put them on. As he walked to put the shoes on, he would grab his nodachi and sit it on his back in its usual position. he would soon grab the head band from the desk and tie it around his neck and hop out of his window to walk to the sea. As he walked through the streets he would see the everyday people doing what they would normally do, ocassionally getting smiles and waves. He would in response stick two fingers up, that being his wave. The would soon leave the gates and head to the sea. It would not take him long to arrive there where he would begin to train
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sasaki's training(training NK) Empty Re: Sasaki's training(training NK)

Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:28 am
Now arriving at the sea he would look to see the beauty that it had. Taking a deep breathe, he would begin to start doing his usual stretches and push-ups, warming his body up for the training to come. He would make an X shaped mark on the ground and run 45 meters north and make another with a kunai, before running back to the first marking, this would be his jog and run for the first half of his training regimen. After his run, he would now be partially sweating, hanging his jacket onto the tree 3 meters away from him, showing his scar on his arm and minor scratches from previous training days. Taking a deep breathe he would perform the shadow clone jutsu, making only one as he would bow to his clone," Draw your sword and lets begin," he said as he drew his Nodachi, and jumped 5 meters from his clone. Running with the sword to right of him, he would begin to jump and perform a vertical slice, bringing the sword down fast, the clone blocking the swing as Sasaki would bring his left foot at the clones side. The clone would respond by blocking with his elbow and grabbing his leg, tossing him behind him. Sasaki quickly sticks his sword into the ground to gain his balance and quickly pulls it out, running at the clone in a zig-zag motion. bringing the sword closely to 2 meters from the ground in a diagonal postion. Bringing the sword directly from the right leg to the midsection, the clone would respond by sticking its sword into the ground, blocking the blade, and using the blades hilt to swing it around, delivering a surprise kick to Sasaki's face. Sasaki would go flying back a little bit as the clone darted at him, attempting to cut him from the side that his scar was on. Using the tanto given to him by Chishiki, Sasaki would parry the attack and kick the clone back, darting for his sword. He would reach it as soon as the clone launched its own sword at Sasaki, it barley missing by a small margin. Tossing the clones sword back to it, Sasaki would release the clone and sit below the tree. Now heavily sweating, he would look to the sky," This would be funner if i had someone to train with," he said with a smile.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:14 pm
(Would just like to note, that you do not possess the Shadow Clone jutsu, so your clone is just an illusion)

Denkiteki and Takehiko appeared near the edge of the island Kiri resided on, Denkiteki’s hand on the shoulder of his taller creation. The young Jounin was dressed in a new set of gear, some lightweight Jounin armor he had received from the Fire Nation. His money had gone to Konoha, but he was glad to have the extremely tough yet light gear.

The taller, seemingly older boy stood next to Denkiteki, wearing a simple T-shirt and jeans. He had a back pack, filled with some items Denkiteki had given him. A sheathed Wakizashi and some other weapons were in it, it wasn’t much but Denkiteki figured Takehiko would be fine.

“Alright, you know what to do. Head towards Sunagakure, which is the village you have been assigned to. Good luck Takehiko, and may fortune favor you.” Taking his hand from the clones shoulder, Denkiteki and his creation shook hands before the clone departed. Takehiko then disappeared, seeming to have teleported away to someone who was not on par speed wise as him and Denkiteki. The young Jounin, the demigod, smiled. The clone would head towards a pier and attempt to find passage onto the mainland.

Turning away, Denkiteki made his way back to the village. He would have to find some way to monitor his clone soon, but for now he would have to return to his normal duties as a Jounin of the Mist. Walking back towards the village, Denkiteki saw something peculiar. A boy sparring with a clone of himself. He hoped the boy had not seen him and Takehiko talking, but the boy was a bit of a ways off.

As he got closer he saw that the boy was not fighting a shadow clone, but a normal clone. He smirked as the boy acted as though he was hit by some of the clone’s attacks, it was rather amusing. He had never seen the boy before, so he decided to introduce himself and see if the boy needed a training partner. He seemed to be rather skilled with a blade. At the thought of swords, Denkiteki looked at the ring on his finger. It was a powerful sword in fact, though at that moment it only appeared to be a simple ring.

Denkiteki’s kunai pouch was strapped to the pouter part of his left thigh, and his weapons pouch was strapped to his belt and rested above his rear. The equipment was all in order, and if he needed to use any of them he would be able to easily.

The boy was looking at the sky as Denkiteki got near, remarking on wishing he had someone to train with. “I’m free, if you’d like.” The boy smiled as he spoke. If the boy looked at him, he would wave in greeting and his smirk would turn to a smile for a moment. He would then wait for a response from the boy.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:48 pm
Sasaki would look up to the voice which was speaking to him indefinitely, he would give this person a warm smile, Sure, i do not have anyone else to," he said as he stood up to look at the man," My name is Sasaki Koujiro, it is a pleasure to meet you, uhh what is your name by the way, he said as he scratched his long dark purple hair. He had never seen this person before so he did not know what he was capable of, but for the moment he would just look him over. From his looks, he would have to be at least a rank higher than him, maybe a chunin or jounin, but something else triggered in his mind but his dismissed it at the time. Sasaki would grab hsi sword and sheathe it for a moment," Are you any good with blades sir, or are you one that uses "ninjutsu" like those other ninja. I really do not like using ninjutus, because it does not give me any true strength, like i do when i practice or fight with my swords, so what are you mister," he asked as he leaned onto the tree holding his shirt waiting for the mans response, he was now a little interested in what this man would have to say considering he was a kiri ninja, he would have to have something interesting up his sleeve or maybe some cool move that only he knew, currently Sasaki had none but was training for a special one that his mother showed him long ago.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:11 pm
Denkiteki smirk remained, noticing the boy was actually a lot older than him. He was probably in his late teens, while Denkiteki was only 12. Denkiteki did look a bit older than that though, but this boy named Sasaki would still seem noticeably older. I wonder if he is skilled though, I’m rather curious.

Sasaski seemed to prefer Kenjutsu over Ninjutsu, a common trait amongst many Kirigakure shinobi. It seemed that kiri nin either practiced one or the other, and it so happened that Denkiteki had chosen a different path from this boy.

“I am a user of Ninjutsu, though I do know my way around a sword. I wouldn’t go so far as to say I’m a skilled user of Kenjutsu, but what I may lack in technique I make up somewhat with raw speed.” Denkiteki chuckled as he finished speaking, he hadn’t had a battle with blades in some time. Denkiteki would open his kunai pouch and remove one, holding the hilt in his hand with a backhanded grip. His stance was otherwise relaxed.

“So do you want to go first, or should I?” The Jounin waited for a response.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:56 am
This guy was interesting to say the least and to say that he was interested in being his sparring partner made him smile. Bowing to him first, sasaki would begin to draw his sword slowly, the sword being slightly longer than his body, but considering he had been training with this sword all his life it felt like a small kunai to him. Taking his stance, his right foot would slide back as he raised the sword holding it with his right hand first then his left," Well tham you for being my sparring partner, lets have some fun shall we," he said as his left foot lunged forward as he ran towards him. Sasaki would jump into the air, bringing his sword down only two meters from the mans body, delivering a swift kick to his right side, after which he would swing the sword from the left side, and aim for his left side and arm, if he were to miss or if he blocked, he would then bring his right foot to the man's side to make him drop his guard, giving sasaki enough time to deliver a swing to his midsection.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:11 am
The older boy charged straight towards Denkiteki, who decided that he would dodge the attack. As the boy began his first strike towards Denkiteki, the young Jounin jumped back, creating a distance of 3 meters between the two of them. He moved so fast, that to his opponent it would seem as though he had teleported to this new location. Because of the distance between the two of them, any combo his opponent had attempted would stop, as Denkiteki was out of his range.

Almost as soon as he reappeared, Denkiteki threw the kunai in his hand, aiming for his opponent’s abdomen. The kunai moved quickly through the air, his opponent would have difficulty dodging or deflecting the projectile, but Denkiteki thought he would be capable enough. If not, the kunai would stab somewhat deep into the boy, and Den would probably have to take him to the hospital.

Denkiteki debated whether or not he should slow down for the fight, seeing as if he continued to move at his current speed, his opponent would just be chasing him around and the fight would be no fun. He would wait to see how his opponent did with the kunai first, then he would make a decision.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:34 am
Denkiteki had overestimated the boy it seemed, the kunai struck his abdomen, piercing the boy's skin and flesh. The young jounin frowned as the boy was struck, that's not good.

Luckily for the boy, Den hadn't been planning on killing him, so the wound wasn't fatal. Still, knew he had to get some medical nin to heal the boy. Sighing, Denkitek irushed back to the village, moving at a speed beyond what any normal person was capable of. It took him no time at all to find a medical nin and inform him of the boy's location. It took only a few seconds of talking for the medical nin to have all of the information he woudl need, and he rushed off towards the boy. Realizing that he had forgotten his kunai, Denkiteki considered for a moment returning to the scene in order to get it.

Nah, I have plenty of weapons. Deciding against it, Denkiteki made his way home, wodnering if he woudl get in any trouble for harming the kid.

[Exit]
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:35 pm
+5 stats +10 JP
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:38 pm
TWC: 1057

+10 JP

Requesting Phase 2 of Snake transformation (1k word requirement) Link
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum