Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Wind and Lightning[Private] - Page 4 Empty Re: Wind and Lightning[Private]

Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:54 am
"A stetson...stetsons are cool" He says with a nod, "Make it black, with "Nine Winds" stitched to the front...also add two leaf head plates on the sides that will look awesome" He says with a grin bouncing on the balls of his feet shifting his weight from side to side.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:14 am
The elders knew they had no choice. They quickly made the hat and respectfully handed it to the friend of the Raikage. "There you go, please do not kill us."

"Yay you have a hat now, what shall we do now?" Kurisu asked. "Idiot, I already know you're gonna break more stuff and that's just a great idea, your villagers will love you for destroying everything."
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:25 am
Echo watches the creation with his slightly feral looking eyes, making him look slightly wolfish, his demon grieves clinking as he finally sets himself on the ground his claws visible through the fingerless demon gloves the collar around his neck gleaming in response to the Kyuubi's chakra.

He grins at the sight of the stitching, two wolves on the sides next to the Konoha symbols their fangs bared as if defending the symbol from an attacker, like an Alpha would defend it's pack.

He chuckles slightly his frame standing up straighter as he cracks his neck from side to side, sobering up slightly the activity burning up the alchohol in his system making him slightly more coherent. "....Wait when did I get to Kumo?" He asks blinking twice looking around....the Sannin was apparently drunk before even coming to the Village.....
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:03 am
"Oh look, I think the elders killed his brain with that hat. Or it was the alcohol you gave him." the inner retard remarked. "I make you better!" Jack Daniels yelled out.

"Uh, you got here a little while ago?" Kurisu replied, blinking some. "Anyways, we need to do something fun!" he said, not caring about Mr. Magic Man's lack of memory of getting to Kumogakure no Sato, taking another large drink of Jack Daniels.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:21 am
Echo blinks and shakes his head "That's the last time I accept Kool-aid from an art instructor.." He says looking around "Kursiu!" he states suddenly opening his arms in a greeting "Haven't seen you in ages!!" He says with a big grin before looking back "..What happened to that wall..?" He asks before he glances at the council "..I'm not on trial am I?" He asks eying the two giant openings with a slightly flighty look...ready to bolt depending on the severity of his crime.

He smiles in remembrance of that phrase, how many times he was deposited by ANBU in front of Konoha's council...it was awesome...until they threw him in jail for the night for stealing from vendors in order to get his next meal...those were both hard and fun times for Echo the days of his academy, stealing for his every meal learning at the academy and coasting through on easy street....he was happier on the streets then in the Uchiha clan compound.

He remembers the first few weeks out of the compound after an 'Incident' which led to him being disowned from the clan, his check that was supposed to be provided to him was constantly 'lost' in the mail leading Echo to starve until he ran into an young woman that delegated from Kumo a mere civilian who moved, she took pity on Echo and taught him how too survive on the street along with her gang of friends who took Echo in and gave him the skills and charisma he needed to not only survive..but strive on the streets his muscle tone and skills improving without the clans abuse and Echo left to make his own way.

He thrived on the streets of Konoha for years becoming the ANBU's worst nightmare as the young Echo Uchiha was rather crafty and knew the streets of Konoha as only one who lived on them could, he led the ANBU of Konoha through many wild goose chases through the village.

He's been made out as ANBU's worst enemy and any member of ANBU at the time would have told you just that.

Only a moment has passed in actual time as he glances around awaiting the verdict...or whatever the fuck is going on right now..oh well, least I ain't got a hangover.

A grin spreads across Echo's face again his goggles hiding his eyes from view still he begins bouncing on his heels slowly preparing his body for extremely fast movement if need be.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:30 am
"...Okay, I'm no longer sure if he's real." Yonbi commented, getting the Inner Retard to reply with "Too you long enough monkey." which left the yonbi merely shaking it head from inside the cage.

"I think you need to drink more, you don't seem to be remembering things." he said to Echo, handing him a bottle of Jack Daniels. "Yes idiot, make him even more drunk, that'll make him remember things." the inner retard said sarcastically. "Anyways, you aren't on trial, they were rewarding you cause we flipped a building over." he said with a smile explaining part of what happened.

"We need to lift something even bigger!" he exclaimed in excitement.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:43 am
Echo blinks and his eye twitches "I did WHAT!!?" He exclaims loudly looking around a wind swirling around him before he takes off through the opening flying off in the air screaming strangely enough "DATTEBAYOOOO!!!!!!"...not even Echo knows why he said this the hat being swept away as well which he uses to hide his face and Konoha allied headband by snatching it out of the air with his hand and slapping it atop his head.

[2,000 Words, Taijutsu Spec gained, Raikage Hat gained x1, Exit]
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:02 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum