Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Komro Hyuga (Finished)Today at 2:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Wind and Lightning[Private] - Page 3 Empty Re: Wind and Lightning[Private]

Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:53 am
Echo spirals in the air his legs extending outwards as if performing the splits, kind of like break dancing in the air...or like a crazy Uchiha spinning top.

He let's out a loud "WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" as he spirals up and down grinning wide "THIS IS AWESOOOOME!!!!!!!!!!" he shouts spinning down a mini-tornado occurring as he randomly spins around.

His actions are driven by his bid to banish his darkness deciding to try out the Raikage's methods...he IS having quite a bit of fun as he helps the Raikage blast openings for the Villagers to escape.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:33 am
"Oh yeah!" he yelled out in excitment. "Now what do we do?" he asked Echo, attempting to see what ideas the Magic Man could come up with in order to test out his awesomeness. "I was right, this village is completely doomed, wondering what you'll destroy next." his inner retarded questioned.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:36 am
"We need to go give people lightning and wind wedgies" He says blinking twice still upside down floating with his arms crossed next to his new friend the Raikage "...Floating is fun."
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:58 pm
"That's a great idea." he responded, turning his head to look at the building's top area, listening to the villagers yelling out at them. "We'll start with them." he said, moving up with his lightning chakra propelling him, he entered one of the room and grabbed at the underwear of two people and lifted them off the ground, giving them a long lasting wedgie by taking them out of the room and putting the on the ground below. 'Well idiot, at least you're actually helping them.' his inner retard commented.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:36 am
Echo joins his new bestest friend ever in 'saving' his citizens wedgies being rather torturous..one poor sod cried to much and Echo dropped some sand in his boxers before wedgieing him again.

The combined speed of Echo and Kursiu complete this action in but five minutes, a new world record which he intends to send to Tengakure...the currently holders of the Nara book of world records.

"Oh yeah!! Wedgies for all of da peoples!!!" He shouts a wide grin on his face, it's a bit more destructive then his normal pranks, and he usually doesn't get his hands dirty, but it's still pretty funny.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:44 am
Finishing up 'saving' the villagers by giving them super wedgies to get them out of the upside down building he looks over at his new found partnet in crime for doing incredibly destructive but fun stuff, Mr. Magic Man. "So what should we do next?" he offered.

'What are you gonna do, destroy the entire village, the elders would loveeeeee that.' his inner retarded said. That gave him a new idea. "Hey, Mr. Magic Man, want a hat that gives you extra power like mine?" he asked, offering to have the elders make his new friend a special hat. 'How come you aren't drinking me yet? Also why isn't he drinking me?" the Jack Daniels asked. He quickly drank more out of his bottle and tossed another bottle at Mr. Magic Man. "Here Jack asked me why you aren't drinking more of him."
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:48 am
"Sure! I could use an awesome hat!" He says with an enthusiastic nod still spinning in mid-air his wind armor fading just allowing the free manipulation of wind to keep him afloat.

His right hand shoots outwards and catches the flying bottle "Cause the bottles are out of reach" He states with a nod chugging the alcoholic beverage while still upside down...awesome feeling.

After the quick disposal of the empty bottle via a backhanded throw Echo floats along.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:03 am
As soon as Mr. Magic Man had mentioned that the bottles were out of reach he came up with a idea. "Don't do it idiot, you'll make him destructive." the inner retard warned. 'This guy already seems to be destructive, I see no harm.' the yonbi argued. 'Okay idiot, listen to the demonic lava monkey, no harm there.' the inner retard remarked.

Quickly traveling to his office and back, he returned with a bag full of Jack Daniels bottles and tossed the bag over to Mr. Magic Man. "There ya' go, now let's go talk to the elders." he said, leaving from the area and heading to the office of the elders, knowing Mr. Magic Man had the speed to keep up with him.

Breaking through the wall on the right, he hoped Mr. Magic Man would break through the other side while flying in order to 'impress' the elders more. "I need something from ya' old guys." he said, waiting for Mr. Magic Man. 'Oh great, I'm sure they love picking you for Raikage.' his inner retard said.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:06 am
Catching the bag and following the Raikage he swerves around deciding to smash through the other side, just cause the Raikage would have already smashed the other one.

He bursts through the other side of the wall and wonders if maybe he doesn't quite know his own strength?

Ah well, no big deal.

He glances towards the Elders and nods with a smile on his face his goggles still obscuring his eyes.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:52 am
The elders shook their heads at the entrace of the two super badess people that came into the room through each wall, and realized they had no choice but accept what the Raikage and his friend wanted. "What is it now?" the lead elder asked.

"I want a hat for my friend that does what mine does. He'll tell you the design for it." Kurisu responded calmly but still in a demanding tone. 'Yes idiot boss around the elders like you own them, nothing bad can from that.' the inner retard remarked. 'If they talk back then kill them.' a dark voice known as Nike responded. 'Who the fuck is that, I'm actually scared this time. I'm gonna leave you alone for now idiot.' the inner retard said in fear, back away from the situation.

"Alright we shall make him a hat then." the lead elder responded.

"Mr. Magic Man, tell them what you want the hat to be." he said, helping more the topic along.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum