Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Kaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Find The Cargo! [Mission, Private] Empty Find The Cargo! [Mission, Private]

Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:29 pm
Mission:

Nero was walking down the streets of Konoha with joy... He had just returned from a tranining and he was still feeling energetic. "Hmm..." he thought "I wonder what I should do next... Maybe I'll go for a walk in the giant forest outside the leaf... Or maybe I should go shopping first... I could find myself a cool new weapon or something...". Nero then started walking in the city, searching for a shop to find a new apparel... He then saw one with cool armors, although he didn't see if they were useful or not. He got in to the store in an instant. He started looking around as he realised there were any kinds of weapons in the store, and some kinds of armors too... He checked every single weapon very carefully. He wanted to buy something, but not something just cool and unuseful, or something useful but not cool. "Can I help you ?" asked a voice coming from the inners of the shop. Nero turned his head as he saw the old man sitting there on a wooden chair. "I'm looking..." answered Nero as he saw something he'd like to buy. It was a type of bracers with 3 spikes on each, full black. "Ummm..." said Nero, starting to speak once again "How much are these, old man ?". The man told Nero the price and Nero bought the bracers. He then realised he didn't have much ryo left... After negotiating with the shop owner and paying the price of the bracers, Nero got out of the store, as it seemed he already wore them. "These..." thought Nero "...are a lot more useful then anything I have bought before... Now I'm ready to try them... Considering I have not much ryo left, I think I should go to a mission... Yeah... I guess I'll do that...".

So, Nero decided to take on a mission, and he headed to the Hokage chambers to choose one. He walked through the streets of Konoha, which happened to be too crowded for how the streets usually were during those hours... Nero was walking too carefully, or a spike on one of his new bracers could have hurt someone... So, after a lot more minutes later (although the road could be walked in under a minute by Nero before), Nero arrived at the entrance of the Hokage Chambers. He quickly went to the front of the mission boards to find one suited to himself. "Hmm..." thought Nero "...Most of them are once already done, some by myself... Oh there's one !". Nero started to carefully read the mission's details. "Find the cargo... Konoha's shipment of ninja tools was damaged by bandits, and my job is to find the bandits, retrieve the shipments, and return them back to the village... Well, that seems good enough... I guess I'll first head home and after that to the forest, for the mission...". Nero took notes of the mission and about the info where the shipment has been stolen, and then he headed to his home, since he believed he needed to go there first before starting the investigation and the infiltration...

Nero entered his house, as he then entered his room, which seemed messy... "Damn..." thought Nero "Now where are my daggers ?". Nero was looking for the twin daggers that were done speacially to him. After searching for half an hour at least, he finally found them, and he left the house as soon as possible. He headed fastly to the village gates. "I can't wait to try my brand new bracers..." thought Nero "... and I will also use my daggers.". Nero passed the village gates in no time. He was now dashing through many trees in the forest, headed to the destination set in his mind. He was moving fastly, because he wanted to try his new apparel, the spiky bracers as soon as possible... So, he was also examining the environment as careful as he could.

He looked at his new bracers and started thinking about his past, his development as a ninja... "They look as cool as hell." thought Nero "And they suit my black cloak and black clothes pretty well... But what is more important is that they are useful..." he thought as he remembered a memory of him in the academy.

-Flashback-
Noroi, as Nero was called back then, was just a little academy student with long, black, spiky hair and shiny red eyes. Of course, his eyes often frightened other academy students... That day they were doing a training where they were going to fight in pairs. Noroi was going to fight a kid, but the kid got scared of Noroi's shiny red eyes with what they called "an instinct to kill", although Nero didn't have anything like that... Nero was disappointed, and he felt bad... He started crying, running away from the group of kids, going to a corner, and feeling the loneliness... Soon later, someone came at him from behind... "Don't mind it !" the voice said... It was the voice of the shinobi who happened to be the teacher of Noroi's class, Otoma... "They look at you like that, but you're going to be the coolest looking one between them when you all grow up... But of course... what is more important is wether you'll be more useful or not...". Noroi cleaned his tears, getting up from the ground "I'm going to be more useful than any of those sick bastards...". He was talking quite strong for a kid his age...
-End of Flashback-

Nero shed a single tear from each of his eyes as he quickly cleaned them "A shinobi must never show his tears..." he thought "...even to squirrels or birds...", as he smiled... He then saw the wrecked cargo vehicle, with some people sitting around it. He quickly went near them, as he started talking to a man with a medium-length beard, who seemed to be in charge of this cargo. "Hi," he said "I was sent by Konoha to find out what's going on and why the shipments haven't reached the village...". The man started talking "Well, as we told the others, some bandits came out of nowhere and attacked us. Then they went that way, with all the weapons and other items they stole.". Nero liked the guy, straight to the point. Some people delayed him very much in the mission he was sent to. "Thank you, old man ." said Nero, "Well, if you don't need anything else, I'll head that way...". "No need, thank you little guy !" said the bearded man as they smiled at each other. Nero then headed to the way the man showed him.

"I wonder where the hell those bastards came out from ? I always seem to be on missions containing at least a thief, bandit, or thug... And I'm assure that other ninja spend a lot of time on mission with a thief, a bandit, or a thug too... Just how do they keep coming out from everywhere ? Well, I guess I can't complain since that's what I earn money for... So how many thugs, thieves or bandits, that much money to be earned... Well, I believe I'M getting closer to them, so I should probably leave these thoughts behind and concentrate on the mission, and the battle that is probably about to happen..." thought Nero as he believed he was not far enough from the bandits
to be able to move this freely. So, entering a battle state, he used
shadow clone technique to create 4 shadow clones, making it 5 deadly
chuunins about to enter the battle, the hardest, most important and
funnest part of the mission. Each of the Nero's drew the twin blades
they kept at the back of their waists. Nero now had 10 eyes instead of
2, giving him a larger eyesight, also allowing him to see a wider range.
As Nero and his clones were dashing towards the place Nero was told to
go by one of the people who were in charge of the shipments. Eventually
one of Nero's clones saw a clue that could have let them find the
bandits. What the clone saw was some kunais and shurikens left in a path
not that far away from them. The clone told this to the others and then
they all turned to the way the kunais and shurikens left towards. Then
once the first clone was close enough, some thugs with big weapons in
their hands and they attacked the clone all at the same time. Nero could
have saved the clone by letting him dodge the slashes towards it, but
he decided to let the clone get destroyed. Nero would stand in front of
the thugs along with his 3 remaining clones. He realised that there were
8 thugs, and thoughy 4 Nero's were enough and even too much for them...

Nero and his clones, looking to the bandits, held their twin blades against the bandits, standing in an offensive battle position. Nero himself would then start to talk. "You," said Nero, hiding his eyes under the shadow of his hair, "have broken the law of the village hidden in the leaves... So, I'll give you a chance to give back what you have illegally taken possession of, and I may let you leave without hurting you...". The thugs laughed at him, as Nero smiled. He was expecting them to treat him that way, and that was what he wanted. "Good," he thought "I never wanted to kill someone not fighting me anyway...". One of the bandits started to talk "Who do you think you are ? Why would 8 bandits give in to 4 little boys ? Just leave us alone, and we might let you live !", they once again started laughing again. Nero would then pull his head a little up and show the thugs his red eyes, as he will release his clones. "I sincerely hoped you'd say so..." said Nero, "and I expected as much...". Nero then dashed towards the bandit standing closest to him, who was the one who talked to him and said that they wouldn't have gave in to a ninja his age. Nero quickly sent a slash with the blade in his left hand towards the bandit's stomach, which hit, tearing up the bandit's body, leaving him in pains. The bandit fell down to the ground, as he didn't even have a slight chance to block the attack. The bandit was shoutingin tears, with pain that could be "seen" by the other bandits, making some at least a little more scared of Nero.

The others will then dash towards Nero, with each holding a weapon in
their hands, some katanas, some bigger weapons, as it seemed they were
each taken from the shipment they stole from the supply vehicle. Nero
quickly dodged a slash made with a katana by using the sword in his
right hand, as he then stabbed the guy with the blade in his left. "2
out, 6 left to go..." thought Nero as he jumped up to avoid the slashes
of the blades of two different swinged towards him from two opposite
sides. Nero jumped over them, clashing the two blades of the opponents,
with the blade in his left hand, then tearing the back of one of them as
he jumped away and took out another one of the bandits as he sent a
slash towards his chest. Nero stood against them from a distance,
looking at them as he continued to talking "Only half of you survived
the first minute of the battle... Are you still willing to go on ?". The
ones left were shaking, most likely from fear, after seeing their
friends got ribbed by the village ninja. Nero, his blades were covered
in blood, asked once again "Are you will or not ?" as he put his twin
blades back to their sheathes, and grabbed 4 of his kunais. All the
bandits left alive tried to escape the area. Nero smiled as he threw the
4 kunai to hit one bandit in the back each. Nero then went near each of
the bodies one on one and took back his kunais.

Nero then retrieved the stolen shipment, along with the ones used by
the bandits, and returned them back to the village, as he would then
receive his award.

[WC : 2060, Mission Done]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Find The Cargo! [Mission, Private] Empty Re: Find The Cargo! [Mission, Private]

Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:20 am
bump
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Find The Cargo! [Mission, Private] Empty Re: Find The Cargo! [Mission, Private]

Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:40 pm
Mission approved for appropriate rewards.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum