Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 0

Find the Missing Puppy (solo) (mission) Empty Find the Missing Puppy (solo) (mission)

Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:21 pm
Link

Yoi had recently drawn up plans for a sword he wanted a sent it to a blacksmith. After looking at the cost, Yoi realized he would need some additional money income. It was at that point in which he decided to start doing missions.

Yoi was wearing his usual attire. A bright blue t-shirt with the Yuki caln symbol stitched on the back and white dress pants. He wore a pair of dark blue shoes. However, Yoi had recently started to wear a black belt with a silver buckle that had the Yukigakure symbol engraved into it. Yukigakure. It was the land Yoi had wanted to travel to. However, he needed the Hokage’s permission. And he had to wait for that. So he might as well fill that time with a mission or two. It was a nice overcast day, and the weather was beautiful. The wooden buildings blocked the faded-green forest and the gray overcast sky looked like it was going to dump it’s rain onto the world at any moment.

As he slid to a stop in front of it, he smoothed his slightly rumpled clothes and looked at the board. There was nothing there. NOTHING! Zip. Nada. Zero. Nope. NOTHING. Yoi saw a small little red shack to the next of the mission board. Logically, he assumed they were responsible for putting missions on the board. The white-haired Yuki knocked on the small stand next to the board that was responsible for updating missions. The door opened, and a small man was on the other end. He was a small man, roughly 4 to 4 and a half feet tall. Brown eyes. Pale skin. White, curly hair. But he was certainly old. He looked like a man who got little sleep. He had bags under his eyes and he was yawning as he opened the door. “Yes?” The man said groggily. 

“Well, the thing is, there are no missions on the board and I’m wondering where they all went.”

“I’m assuming this must be your first time?”

“Yes.”

“Okay, let me explain something. We put missions onto the board at dawn. If you want a mission, you should come quick. These things run out fast. Now, I can check if we got any new ones since then, but I doubt it.” The man went to the right side of the shed where there was a dull red mailbox with a lock on it. The man pulled a key from a keychain and unlocked the box. He stuck his hand in and fished around for a second. The man pulled out a piece of paper. He quickly read over it.

Yoi said, “What is it?”

“Just give me a second boy.” The man pulled a pen from his pocket and signed at the bottom, approving the mission. He took at a separate form, pointed to the bottom, and said, “Sign here.”

“Sure, but may I ask why I need to sign?”

“Well, we couldn’t have kids just running around saying they did things. No matter how much honest a person is, you are ninja after all.”

“I see your point.” Yoi signed his name and the man handed him the piece of paper that had the mission details on it. Yoi read over it. He has to rescue a male dog, named Mona. Oh gosh, he thought this was an actual mission, not finding a puppy. Yoi said, “Sir, what rank mission is this?”

“It says there right at the top, E-rank.”

“Only E-rank?”

“Well, I can’t be sending a new Genin on an S-rank assassation, can I?”

“I see your point. This is well thought through.”

“Well of course it is, Konoha has been sending people on missions for hundreds of years.”

“Well, thank you sir. May I ask your name?”

“It’s Desmond. And yours?”

“It’s Yoi. Thank you.”

Yoi ran down the street to where the people that lost the dog lived and started calling for the dog. “Here Mona, Mona, Mona! Here doggy, doggy, doggy!”

After MANY hours, Yoi managed to find the dog. The white-haired Yuki was about 1 mile away from their home. It was a cute little thing with curly brown hair. He looked to be about a foot in length with 4 inch tail and it was 6 inches tall. After many failed attempts to pick up the dog, Yoi finally succeeded. Yoi has no experience with animals or pets and this was clearly showing. After checking the collar of the dog, Yoi was able to confirm that it was Mona. The color was a red band decors with purple paw prints. The tag on the collar was a bronze disc with name “Mona” engraved into it. As the moon started to set, Yoi realized he needed to get this dog home quickly before it was too late. Before he started to go to their home, he looked up to the night sky for a few minutes. The dark background, blanketed with glowing stars. The thin, waxing-crescent moon was beautiful. He ran to the address that it said on the information sheet and knocked on the door. After a minute of waiting, the door opened and Yoi was greeted by an elderly lady. The lady said, “Mona! I’m so glad you came back. Thank you so much. You must be such a talented ninja to do such a task.”

“It wasn’t a problem.”

As Yoi returned to the mission board, Desmond was still there. “Did you complete the mission?”

“Yes I did and I’m here to claim my reward.”

“You got the paperwork?”

“Oh crap! No.”

“Don’t worry Yoi, I was joking with you. Here is the proper payment for your task.”

“Okay… Thank you?”

“Now go one your way.”

As Yoi ran down the cobblestone street he yelled a quick thank you behind him. 500 ryo closer to his 10,000 ryo goal. That meant he had 2,500 ryo right now. He was a quarter of the way to a nice sword.

WC: 1003

Claims
1000 wc to Ice Release (1000/1000)
3 wc to Hidden Mist jutsu (3/500)
500 ryo   (2000 + 500 = 2500)
1 Bonus AP

Last edited by Yoi Yuki on Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Summoning Contract : Salamanders of Rain Country
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Wind Remove Remove Lightning Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 10650

Find the Missing Puppy (solo) (mission) Empty Re: Find the Missing Puppy (solo) (mission)

Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:44 pm
-

Last edited by Satoru Nara on Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu

Find the Missing Puppy (solo) (mission) Empty Re: Find the Missing Puppy (solo) (mission)

Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:52 pm
Forgot to claim, 1 bonus AP
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Wind Remove Remove Lightning Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:05 pm
On second analysis, I should have stated this earlier, but the amount of the post that actually involves your character performing the mission is too short compared to everything that has nothing to do with the task. I’m going to have to deny the claims until the contents of the post are more mission-oriented.
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen

Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:24 am
Added more mission-related content
Jakku Uchiha
Jakku Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:24 am
Bump (sorry about the pause, I have family visiting)
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen

Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:37 am
In the future, please try to make most of the wordcount accomplishing the task outlined by the mission.

Nonetheless, approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum