Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Tenshi
Tenshi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Meeting an unknown ally.  Empty Re: Meeting an unknown ally.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:17 pm
Tick.... Tick... Tick..... Said the clock which had been watched by a young man. Sitting on his dresser and ticking away at the seconds of time that passed by. Tick tick tick. The young man which watched the ticking occur would not blink, he would not move, and he would not utter a word until the ringing began. Suddenly a drop of clear liquid hit his window, waking the boy from his dream. "Huh...." turnin his head to look outside and see the tornado villages natural occurances. "It's raining....." He said as he stood up from his bed and began to walk toward his closet. As the clocks bells began to chime through the young mans room. It was time. Not long ago the young man had sent a letter to what had been a lower ranked Shinobi who had been interested in his babble. Something most did not understand. Soon they had arranged to meet outside of the borders of the tornado village, what had this man been afraid of, Death? Haha no!! Slipping on his shoes he headed for the outskirts of the village. Nothing could stop him as the rain fell. It was his element, his environment. "You've....waited long enough. Correct?" He said as he reached the boys position. Without a greeting of formalness he would declare himself as..... "Gawain, that is the name I order you to call me by another will not be acceptable, understood?" He said as he pulled a pack of cigarettes and lit one up only to watch the fire vanish in the vast fall of the rain.

Tenshi
Tenshi
Citizen

Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:51 pm
"You utter the words of a falsely accused Fake. But do you know the original. Had there been an original that your eyes have never met with, how would it be that I be a fake and he be original. Though the two are of one I can show you just how fake I am...... If you'd like." He said as he began to walk out into the nearby field which began to flood with the tears of the angels. A short pitch dark moment occurred as the thunder sounded and the lightning struck. Opening his mouth to let loose a small blow of smoke and a question. "Are you...... Afraid of the stream of Water. Es Te Timeo aquam rivus?" he soon said in a foreign language as if it had been a tactic to freak out the boy. In his mind his desicion was made.. Fakes had to be exposed. "I'll show you the power of Thunder and Lightning. Just watch my movements child...." A drop of water hitting his face began to take the same path as the lines which appeared over his eyes and ended near his mouth. At a point it fell and so did the man, causing his hand to hit the ground and his legs to bend. Hiting the ground.
Tenshi
Tenshi
Citizen

Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:52 am
(48 hours have passed. I'm continuing)
Without an answer from the boy who had seemed to be here for alliance Gawain took I upon himself that the man had been the true fake. "No answer. Not even a plea of help or anything that would deem you worthy of being the real you. Well since this is what you wish to do, of you wish to stay quiet. I'm fine with your death!" He said as he jolted from the ground toward the boy. He began to spin in the air, allowing the rain to cover his body and dampen his clothing. This slowing down his speed by a bit toward the man, giving him only a small interval to get out three large words of 16 letters. The blue color of the sky began to compress around his arms and legs as he got closer to the boy. The handseals long ago set for what had been a planned crash in with the man. It had been as if the god of thunder was now in a rage. What had Gawain truly known about this boy, nothing, but what had been written had given him no idea except for the fact of a large percent that this had been a fake. 

With the sounds of the lightning crashing and the pitch black area occurring during the sound of the thunder, yet another type of thunder came from the body of the boy, this had been more then just a sound, more then just the chakra of the river. As the creature that came from the type of lightning of his body began to take the form of his creator. On one knee he first appeared until setting his eyes on what had been the decided victim. With as Much as a care in the world to appear on his face the clone quickly stood on his legs and began to sprint toward the boy. Nothing had been special about him other then the killing in his eyes and the truth in his thoughts. "I'll give you two seconds to answer me.... Starting now." Gawain number two said as he looked upward toward the boys chin. As if flying up toward the sky his fist would aim for the place which contained two vital organs that dealt a great deal with the oxygen of the boy. While the original took his time only to wait for the exact point that his 'free' hand could be able to grab the boys face spinning and using his foot to return the gravity on to the boys lower half with all the force of what had been a jutsu that could control the skies in a way. Something that would certainly cause more then just the ground to rumble in fear of the power, but to cause the world to shake in fear. 

Tenshi
Tenshi
Citizen

Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:18 pm
[exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum