Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
I'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuNew Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Terumi, Drake
Terumi, Drake
Citizen
Stat Page : N/A ATM
Genjutsu Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Puppetry Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Weaponry
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 500

(P. Akino, Azaiyo,Drake N/K) An unexpected Meeting Empty (P. Akino, Azaiyo,Drake N/K) An unexpected Meeting

Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:13 pm
Drake walked casually into the forest of Konohagakure. It was mid afternoon and the sun was high in the sky filling the forest with plenty of bright light. The sounds of the forest were alive today as birds sung and animals went about their daily business as animals did. His intention was clear, today he would begin training properly. He had chosen a new spot to train today, Deeper in the forest toward where he heard some of his newly appointed squad mates trained. He hoped to meet one of them today but would be satisfied with just training away from the village for a little bit. His eyes seemed to shine as he thought of getting stronger. He slowly began to stretch and relax his muscles so that he would be able to train extensively.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

(P. Akino, Azaiyo,Drake N/K) An unexpected Meeting Empty Re: (P. Akino, Azaiyo,Drake N/K) An unexpected Meeting

Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:21 pm
Azaiyo would travel slowly down the village of the Hidden Leaf, the allies of Sunagakure no Sato. Azaiyo was pleased as his nation had become this large, so populated, so peaceful, and more importantly, so defensive. The Fire Nation as the two combined villages were now called had surely changed the routines of shinobi for the past few days. Azaiyo could see the images around him. Everything was so lively now. A brighter future was awakening at this very moment. As the Deputy Kazekage, Azaiyo would walk across the forest he was now in, a place he knew was frequently filled with shinobi from Konohagakure no Sato. Today would be the dawn of breaking limits for Azaiyo as he would see a shadow up ahead of him. "Huh...first catch of the day!" Azaiyo chuckled. He would walk with precaution but with slight pleasure as he would love to see a good, first impression of this new nation.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4500

(P. Akino, Azaiyo,Drake N/K) An unexpected Meeting Empty Re: (P. Akino, Azaiyo,Drake N/K) An unexpected Meeting

Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:34 pm
Akina walked through the woods slowly. She had heard whispers of a new teammate wanting to meet with her. She had made three obento, just in case there was another person who decided to show up. The Hyuga girl got the feeling she was being followed, but she soon reached her training destination without much problem.

Finding a stump, she set her obento boxes on the stump as she slipped into a loose training stance. She had hoped to have a good friend in whoever decided to show up.
Terumi, Drake
Terumi, Drake
Citizen
Stat Page : N/A ATM
Genjutsu Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Puppetry Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Weaponry
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 500

Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:49 pm
Drake grinned like a fox as he spotted Akina walk up. his eyes wen't wide as he spotted her eyes. She was pretty easily identified as a Hyuuga, the eyes a dead giveaway. He felt his heart pick up at the thought of meeting one of the legendary clan of Hyuuga. He stood up abruptly and spoke "Hello! I am Terumi, Drake! I am a new genin and member of squad nine!" he greeted the girl as he walked over to her. He was still raw around the edges and did not get the feeling of being watched, his desire to meet Akina overpowering his normally protective senses.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:12 pm
Azaiyo would look through the trees that lift little gaps between, only to see some sudden gathering between two strangers. Azaiyo did not recognize either of them, so he assumed they were from Konohagakure no Sato. He would smile. With his legendary cloak resting over his body, he would approach the two as he would greet him. "I am the Deputy Kazekage of Sunagakure no Sato, one of the lords of the Fire Nation. I am Azaiyo, and I come here to claim your trust and friendship today." He would laugh sheepishly, thinking of what he said and the possibly of it startling the others. "So, with great peace intended, I would be honored to aid you guys in your travels. What do you say?" He would prove his trust from the very start by untying the Sunagakure no Sato headband from his belt and revealing it over his palm. "We are a united nation, so we may as well use it to our advantage. You call it, and I will help you." The wind would guide the leaves of the many trees in Azaiyo's direction, with the strong breeze flowing through Azaiyo's spiky auburn hair as he would first look at the lady to his right with his blank, green eyes, hoping for a response.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:23 am
Akina noted Drake and his enthusiasm right away. She blushed a little and offered him an obento politely. "I'm hardly legendary, Terumi-san. I take it that we are in the same team, then?" This should be very interesting. She wondered what powers Drake actually possessed.

Her thoughts were interrupted by someone else speaking. She had a feeling she was being followed, but when she realized who was speaking, she turned around quickly and bowed low at the waist. "Hyuuga Akina of Konohagakure no Sato, Kazakage-sama. This is really an honor, and I accept your invitation of peace." She straightened up after speaking.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:39 pm
[OOC: Terumi has been absent for a good 4 days so I am calling the skip.]

Azaiyo would continue to overhear what was going on between the two Konoha shinobi until he was finally heard. It seemed they were in fact a team, something of which Azaiyo had not witnessed lately. Thoughts would come to his head. In his mind he would see images of when his family died before his very eyes, only to leave him alone until he moved on to the Hidden Sand. It was almost as if his entire life was appearing before him at this very moment. The new community he was now involved in, the grateful position he was in as a shinobi, everything. From this point on, Azaiyo would take advantage of any and all good services before him. Thankfully being interrupted, he would hear the name of the girl, addressing him more than expected. He would chuckle. "Haha, it is really an honor to meet you guys too. Also, don't get me confused with the Kazekage. The Kazekage is highly respectful. I am not saying I am not, but she has her reasons to be a Kage, some things I cannot exactly put my name under. Anyways, as you may or may not see, I am here to make friends. I am hoping since the creation of the Fire Nation that everyone acknowledges each other as a bright person. Aside from this, I see you two are roaming peacefully around this calm area. Mind if I join you?" With this being said, Azaiyo would smile, hopefully waiting for the best.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:05 pm
Akina blushed slightly as she noted she had made a mistake. "I'm sorry for the mistake, Azaiyo-sama." She handed both Drake and Azaiyo two obento, and she smiled sweetly. "I hope onigiri is alright with everyone." She sat down on the ground and merely nodded when Azaiyo asked if he could join them. "It's quite alright for you to join us, at least, I don't mind." Her voice was quite calm and somewhat subdued. She waited for either Drake or Azaiyo to start up a conversation.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:15 pm
[Been 48+ hours again for Terumi so he is skipped once more. Also, in this situation I am taking it as he has approved me into joining him and Akina]

Azaiyo would look at Terumi as he seemed silent, but seemed to make a gesture that allowed him access into their activities. It was great to hear as Azaiyo would then look to the lady next to him, also giving a nod as Azaiyo felt very welcomed in this community. "Thank you very much." Azaiyo smiled, "It sure has been a while since I have been in a group. I guess my work in the past has made my life quite private. Aside from this, you can ask me anything, whether it'd be training or any other sort of activity, I am here."

Azaiyo would look up into the sky as the sun was slowly settling itself back to its resting place. Azaiyo would grin as he would make one last note. "So, what is it like being a shinobi of the Hidden Leaf?"

Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:32 pm
[Been 3 days so...]

BUMP
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum