Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Heechul
Heechul
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

You and Me, Fortuitous Reservoir Rendezvous PRIVY Empty You and Me, Fortuitous Reservoir Rendezvous PRIVY

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:15 pm
As the evening's vibrant hues began to dye the sky, the annual winds had gathered and formed a very familiar, very leisurely breeze that had swept across the lands and valleys, reaching to the very peaks of the towering tree lines and delved alongside the rivers.

Usually Yumiko wouldn’t go any farther than perhaps a few feet outside of her own village walls but today, something had caused her to go yonder and head for the hot springs. She didn’t mind much, in fact, she had no trouble with it at all; despite the fact that she’d have a fair bit to travel, she could spend as long as she felt appropriate to relax and regain her energy at the springs, soaking up and revitalising her pallid form.

As she paced herself down toward the shallows of the sweltering heat, steam had rised from the spring and rolled up against her and the white cloth that was caressing her otherwise naked curves. This she thought, was one of the rare sensations that could instantly bring an appeased smile to her slender face. And just as she had managed to set herself so that her chassis was merely a faint silhouette above the reflections of the steaming baths, she found her eyelids slipping, forearms resting and supporting her frame on the flooring to her rear.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

You and Me, Fortuitous Reservoir Rendezvous PRIVY Empty Re: You and Me, Fortuitous Reservoir Rendezvous PRIVY

Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:33 pm
Azaiyo would continue his travels, in a period of time when everything would run smoothly and silently. Azaiyo would lay on a small slope of grassy fields as bright stars would shine over him. He would overhear small crowds cheering as tonight was a night of pure peace. Azaiyo would look up as he could see small constellations form. He would begin to whisper. "Dinosaur, banana, little dipper, big dipper..." he would call silently as he felt like a kid again. He could see all his fantasies appear in the sky. He would tear up as he could see his two brothers, or so he believed were his brothers. Everything had become greater and greater as Azaiyo grew up, both as a person and a Shinobi. Azaiyo would enjoy the night as he would remove his cloak and put it in his bag. He would then pull out a white blanket and let it hover over him. Azaiyo felt free. His muscular figure would become more revealing as he was simply in an undershirt and light pants for the time being. "What to do next?" Azaiyo smiled. His eyelids would slowly drop as he could see something mid-way. A girl would appear before his eyes as he would head closer to the hot springs, holding his cloak. Her long, shiny reddish-orange hair would shine just like the night sky. Azaiyo was attracted to her but felt like she should be more of a friend. She would relax herself as Azaiyo would approach her. He would grab a spare blanket and hand it over to her as he spoke. "Hi, I'm Azaiyo, and you?"
Heechul
Heechul
Citizen

You and Me, Fortuitous Reservoir Rendezvous PRIVY Empty Re: You and Me, Fortuitous Reservoir Rendezvous PRIVY

Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:52 am
She had managed to pry an eye open as she heard faint tapping echo into a more audible pattern of steps. Now, both eyes open, she had raised her chin and cocked her head to the side, politely staring into the face of the stranger who had suddenly appeared before her. She had taken a moment to respond to his actions; analysing him, but soon fumbled and smiled a tad sheepishly as she had taken the blanket from him.

"T-Thank you...” she had managed to mumble. She had then proceeded into sitting upright and slung the cloth over her shoulders and once again looked towards the male, a warmer, albeit bemused expression etched itself across her face.

"It's nice to meet you Azaiyo; I'm Yumiko but if you'd prefer, you may call me Yumi. May I ask what'd brought you here?" she jeered and extended a hand to the man, her lips shaping a small smile.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:41 pm
As the shiny, redish-orange haired lady had kindly accepted the blanket and had now introduced herself by the name of "Yumiko" or "Yumi" for short, Azaiyo had come to a sudden bright smile. He had not seen anyone come here before. Azaiyo would look into the beautiful stars once more as he would then sigh, looking into the eyes of the lady as he would settle himself on the ground and speak. "It's sure nice to meet you, Yumi. I have never seen anyone come here before. Normally I come here to 'talk' with my family. Sometimes I can even constellations similar to them in this astounding night sky. The cool breezes that slowly run through the body, the peaceful environment surrounding us and the small, scarcely populated town- all are the reason why I come here. It is quiet and comforting, a perfect place for privacy. However, I find it delightful to have someone here with me for a change. May I ask what your purpose here is?" As he would see Yumi's hand beginning to extend towards him, he would do the same as he would almost put himself in the same position as her, tilting his head back as he would continue to examine the stars. Today would be a long night, Azaiyo could see it as more stars were continuing to form.
Heechul
Heechul
Citizen

Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:07 pm
Her eyes had widened somewhat as she began listening to the man's words. Yumiko was certain she'd only met few people like him before; he seemed...interesting. Listening intently from start to finish her smile fell if only slightly, wondering about his family and the fact that he was usual by himselfbut then again, some people like being by themselves... she beamed as he had made her acquaintance as formally as she had hoped and then proceeded into answering his question. "Well, Azaiyo, our reasons for being here may not be completely alike, but they are somewhat the same-" she looked at him, his figure, and did as he was doing. She shifted herself back a bit and looked up into the night sky, her amber orbs dilated but soon after adjusted. "-as I was saying, it'd been a while since I had actually spent time by myself but don't get me wrong, I appreciate the company of others it's just sometimes it gets a bit too crowded for me. I'd much rather be sitting somewhere quiet relaxing...quite like right now I suppose" she chuckled sheepishly to herself, she'd always been friendly and rather modest but this was the first time she had felt so at ease with a stranger before. It was a nice feeling.

"So," she began again "how did you find out about this place? I'd pretty much stumbled upon it when I was just wandering around one day but I'm glad I had found it, it's just really serene, especially at this time"
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:19 pm
Azaiyo, now with his forearms relaxing behind his head, his eyelids slowly dropping into a calm state, would overhear the lady next to her beginning to speak once more. She did indeed have similar reasoning to being here at this very moment, but Azaiyo could tell there was a lot on her mind. He would accept this as he too would chuckle a bit, quite suddenly actually. There was nothing occurring in this town right now that could possibly disturb the tranquility of this very special occassion. Azaiyo admired it as the cool breezes only became more refreshing. He felt quite fortunate to be here. Taking a quick breath into the fresh air, he would speak once more. Some thoughts would come out of the random. "It is great being back home in my village. The peaceful environment there is very similar to the one here. However, there is one great difference between the two. In my village, Sunagakure, I am the Sannin and Deputy of the Lady Kazekage, meaning I meet a lot of people, and serve my home to the fullest extent. I am highly respected there, but sometimes I just like to come here and be my own person. This town is a town where you can truly show who you are, meaning when you come here, you are a free bird, just like the ones that soar gracefully during the day. Finding out about this place was not really why I am here, but rather because I found out the opportunities that this town can give. If you really want to know, I saved this town. I prevented others from taking the great resources of this town, including some that were originally given by my village. This town is a town of history. Here you can find out about your ancestors, and possibly use their life stories as a connection to find out undiscovered information about yourself. There is a lot to this village that I have yet to figure out about this area. Azaiyo would pause, beginning to realize that he had not shown who he really was completely back in his village. Sighing for the second time, he would make a final statement before allowing this young lady to speak.

"Yumiko, it would be great to have a friend like you. I can already see what you can offer to the world. You seem like a very friendly, very humble person, capable of doing many things that should be noticed. If you ask how I know this, my brothers were just like you. They would often come here too, very peaceful men who enjoyed sensational events like this. People of peace are very rare. Many choose to do their own thing privately, but once they stand out, they can really make a difference. Coming here, you prove to be one of those people, for this town doesn't accept just anyone. I learnt this myself when first coming here, to the Five Great Nations. I always struggled when trying to speak out for myself could offer, but once I finally did it, things really changed for me. Feel free to tell me anything you wish, for I will be more than glad to help, for I can see many reflections between us"
Heechul
Heechul
Citizen

Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:27 am
She had listened intently as Azaiyo had continued to speak and tell her a little bit about himself and his ranking. She furrowed her eyebrows and her lips parted rather abruptly; she had never expected this man to be someone as important as stated. However, upon realising the expression of disbelief that had plastered itself onto her otherwise pleasant face, she had struggled to once again retain her original demeanour. I never would have guessed or even had let the thought pass she looked on and simpered rather timidly, feeling as if a chord had struck her; she had suddenly felt intimidated to some extent. Hearing him sigh, she became a little abashed by this so she raised her voice.

"well-Azaiyo, that's, ehm, that's really quite admirable and well, heck it's pretty damn impressive. I must say though, I do feel intimidated, if only slightly... but nonetheless, I would like to thank you for your assistance and efforts in helping my village, if you wouldn't mind, I should like to show my appreciation at some point-" she realised how ridiculous and vague she may have sounded so quickly added "-by that I mean, if you wouldn't mind and if I'm not coming across as too rash, I'd like to treat you to a few bowls of ramen, I mean, it's the least I can do and what's more, it'd give us the chance to better acquaint ourselves!" she grinned at him, ever so hopeful before adding to what was said previously

"I think that'd be great, Azaiyo; I'd also be pretty... well, pleased if we could be friends! And thank you, I also really do take that as a compliment despite not knowing your brothers, already it seems to me as if they'd have been really decent people... but as much as I'd like to share, I'm afraid there's not much to say about myself, nothing that interesting in my past nor my present...though I really shouldn't complain." the red tinge on her cheeks had faded and left a barely noticeable pink tinge. Yumiko had always been really bashful when complimented, no matter what it was she was being commended on but nodded to the man by her side anyway.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:39 am
Azaiyo come out from his lie back position to sitting up, with his legs standing so his knees were pointing upwards. He could a bond growing between him the girl he had just met, Yumiko, as she would speak. Azaiyo would feel somewhat embarrassed and stupid as the lady had stated that she had felt a bit of intimidation upon herself. "Haha, do not feel intimidated, I did not mean to say in that way, so I apologize. However, you should never feel weaker than someone else, for we all come with our own gifts, and when using these gifts, well, quite simply, there cannot be a comparison between you and someone else, for we are all unique in our own way. Azaiyo having a sign of relief as he thought he had lost her respect from the moment he began talking about himself. Azaiyo would take a brief pause and as he himself admired that he had come across a girl with this kind of generosity, and a great one at that. "I love how you would like to show your appreciation for me. A few bowls of ramen would indeed be very nice. As a sign of my gratitude, I would like to invite you to come visit my village tomorrow. There is plenty that the village can offer to your liking, and it's all on me. It'd be yet another opportunity to better acquaint ourselves!" Azaiyo would take another brief moment as he would look at the hot springs, suddenly blushing as he would not be afraid to show it.

"You know, Yumiko...I have never met someone as kind and righteous as yourself. I really do hope we not only become friends, but great friends at that. With all honesty, you do seem very interesting and are lady of pure light and good virtues. Once this night is over, feel free to visit me whenever you like, I would really appreciate it. Azaiyo would stop talking at this point, for he was very thankful for this moment. "What a wonderful night.." he would whisper to himself, turning to the girl as he would kiss her upon the cheek, then lay back once more as he would only admire the night even more.
Heechul
Heechul
Citizen

Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:48 pm
Yumiko smiled brightly and with a sense of admiration at his words; "that's quite a, well lovely way of putting it and I do agree with you on that." she nodded briefly, still smiling. However, what he had yet to say would surprise and excite her to the point of her jumping out of her skin, as it were. She'd suddenly became so jumpy with a grin semi-permanantly etched onto her face.

"REALLY?! AH-I mean, I'd really like that, Azaiyo and yes it'd be a great idea so thank you veyr much! although..when'd you like to go for Ramen?" one of the very few weaknesses Yumiko had was her stomach; she could eat so much yet still feel starved and it didn't matter that it seemd un-lady like, so long as she remembered her manners and ate relatively slowly no one would stare and what's more, she hardly gained any weight from the piling dishes she'd consumed.

Noticing the man beside her as a faint pink hue spread across his face, her smile fell into a slightly puzzled look for a few seconds before her eyes softened and she laughed sweetly, turning her attention away for a moment. She shivered before holding onto the blanket tightly; this breeze will soon enough give me a cold of some sort!

She'd look down and twiddle her thumbs once again as he spoke more sincere words, it had seemed to her that tonight had been the most bashful she'd been in years and what's more, with a stranger. "t-that's really kind of you to say, almost too kind... but thank you, I'm flattered really, I haven't been spoken so highly of in a long time..." She rubbed the back of her neck, strands of her fiery red hair flowing and shifting from the light breeze. She turned again to him and looked at him with a smile, once again and it had seemed that this may become a habit around him. "and honestly, you're one of the first people I've instantly felt really comfortable around and so at ease with talking to...which is good I suppose. What's more you're really humble and very sincere it seems..like a gentleman which is quite rare to find, especially in friends." she cringed at herself, squeezing her eyes shut; she'd fumbled with thinking what to say. Yumiko wasn't so good with talking to strangers sometimes, on off days but today was different, as if she was generally just shy. I really do hope I can become good friends with him...
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:44 pm
The fact was stated, and Azaiyo's curious thoughts became true. Yumiko was indeed a good friend of Azaiyo's from this point on. Hiding the emotions within himself, Azaiyo was full of excitement as this lady had really impressed him with her endless performances of kindness and her wondrous personality that shone like the stars. The sun would slowly ascend over the town as strong rays of light would flash over the area that Azaiyo and Yumiko were standing upon. Azaiyo would stand up before he would make his final response.

"Haha, no need to thank me!" Azaiyo would chuckle, in response to the Ramen situation, "I will contact you when I'm ready for the Ramen date." The sun would continue to ascend, the citizens of Tanzaku now walking towards the area where Azaiyo and Yumiko would lie as they would watch over it as well. With his stomach now growling, Azaiyo would laugh once more. "Oh, well, looks like it's time for me to make myself some breakfast." Azaiyo would chuckle for the second time, suddenly missing the great moment that had just occurred. He would notice the temperature slightly increasing as he would look towards Yumiko, shivering as the breeze would seem to be surrounding her. Azaiyo would pass her a second blanket, a warmer one as he would pull out a gold-bladed katana, use his Flying Thunder God technique upon it, and placing a seal on it as he would hand it over to the overwhelmingly joyful lady lying next to him. "Take this as a sign of our friendship. I have placed a seal on it that allows me to teleport to you anytime you need some support." This katana was more of a reward than a gift. This lady seemed well-deserving of something like this, for Azaiyo could tell that with a little help, this fiery haired woman would dramatically grow, both as a person, and as a shinobi.

Hearing her last words, Azaiyo would blush. "That is awfully sweet of you to say." he smiled, "and I should be honest with you too. Not only have I felt more comfortable with a person in my entire life, but I have never met someone as gifted as yourself in personality. What I mean by this is, you have something special. You have made a bright impact on me, and I know for a fact now you can do it for anyone you encounter. You really are a good friend of mine now. Unfortunately, I don't believe in best friends, but you really stand out under that concept. Anyways, I must go, for I have a lot ahead of me. This was truly the greatest night I have ever had. Take it the way you want, but I just wanted to point that out." With this, Azaiyo would walk away, touched as he had never endured such an occasion. He would continue to think more about this night, for it really was astonishing. Hope would cloud around his mind, as he would only wish to see Yumiko again. Turning back for a quick second, waving and giving a graceful smile, he would continue to head in the direction of his village.

[EXIT]

[1 of 3 gold-bladed katana given to Yumiko]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum