Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Namakemono Tousou
Namakemono Tousou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1245

A squad's training simplicity (Team 11) Empty A squad's training simplicity (Team 11)

Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:41 pm
Namakemono picked the perfect spot for a training exercise. He needed to test his three new Genin, though he had some experience training kids, he wasn't adept with it like any other Jounin. Though, he still knew the right technique and had instructions to train. He casually stalked to the training ground, both hands in his pockets and dressed for the occasion. The clearing was used before many times for training. Three logs stood up for targeting or a dummy to strike in the center of the field. A long river ran down the edge of the clearing for water resources. The battle area was about fifty meters total, all plain light green grass, boarder off by a dense forest on one side and the river on the other. Beyond the river just lead to more dense forest lands. The sky was noon, lighting up the visibility to the max and the blue skies were painted with a few faded white clouds.

Namakemono left the dense forest and made his way to the center post. He wore the common gear favored by all Shinobi, considering the black sandals and loosely fitted black pants. He had a Kunai holster on his right thigh strapped with some white bandage wrap. His waist held nothing special besides a holster on his right and a hip pouch on his rear. Torso clothing was a basic mesh shirt and long black sleeved shirt with a green flak jacket over the torso, zipped up and padded with Kevlar armor. At last, a pair of fingerless gloves with small steel plating on the back of each hand, fingerless to allow grip of gear and light fingers. On each shoulder donned the Konoha symbol in red and at last, his forehead protector was turned to the right and slanted, leaving the left over cloth to wave in the wind.

He didn't have much to do besides wait for their appearance, so he simply kicked off the grass and plopped himself on the top of the center post. Crossing his legs, he closed his eyes and tilting his head down slightly to listen to the sounds of nature and peace, focusing on his surroundings and listening to any arrival.
Bisquit_Boys
Bisquit_Boys
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25

A squad's training simplicity (Team 11) Empty Re: A squad's training simplicity (Team 11)

Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:57 pm
As Namakemono was sitting in waiting, two small figures could be seen approaching from the distance, using the trees to hide themselves. One was a young boy with brown hair and light skin. The other was a much smaller white cat with black paws and a black tail tip. The boy's name was Kaien, and he was about to meet his new sensei for the first time. However, that wasn't the reason why he was hoping in the trees.

The cat, who's name was Shirayuki, and talked him into it. "You really should try to make a good first impression on this guy," she'd said. "Why not try sneaking up on him...to show off your shinobi skills. Plus I kinda want to see how he'd react to that. You know...just to make sure he's not some weak shinobi." Kaien at first was reluctant at the idea, but he did believe that he had to make an entrance. That was how his cat persuaded him to sneak up on a Chunin.

Jumping from tree to tree, Kaien would find himself getting closer and closer to Namakemono. At a signal from Shirayuki, Kaien would suddenly leap out of the tree and do a little flip in the air. Doing this, he'd make a hand sign as he used the transformation technique. As the smoke cleared from the attack, Kaien would land in front of Namakemono in the form of a tiger. "Kaien Neko reporting," Kaien said a bit embarraced about his entrance. Landing on his head, Shirayuki would raise her paw to say "Ta-da!"
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

A squad's training simplicity (Team 11) Empty Re: A squad's training simplicity (Team 11)

Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:47 pm
Angel walked to the training ground with a bag filled with books and pranking material. Getting to the training ground she saw two people already there so she jumped into a tree and took out a book on River Monsters and waited for the last person to show up. "Hi." she said waving slightly, too much into the book to care if they heard her.
Bisquit_Boys
Bisquit_Boys
Citizen

Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:57 pm
Kaien's was distracted from his transformation when he heard someone else approaching by tree. This would of course upset Shirayuki, who meowed angrily. "Shirayuki," Kaien said in his usual quiet tone. "Could you try to keep more calm? These are my teammates." She of course didn't listen, turning as a newcomer appeared.

"Hi yourself rip off!" she shouted. "The nerve of some people...stealing our ideas. We're the only ones who get to do the tree thing. Do you even hear me tree reading rip off?" Kaien could already see where this was going, so he took off his backpack and began rumaging through it. His hand would come out with something covered by a bag. "Sorry Shirayuki," Kaien said as he took something out of the bag. It was cat nip. Before she had a chance to realize what was happening, Kaien had already drugged her with the "magic leaves."

She was going to be o.k. for a while. Just in case, Kaien also gave the now hallucinating cat a fish to eat. "Sorry," Kaien said to the others
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Citizen

Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:16 pm
Angel looked at the boy and his cat. "Cool cat." She says smiling putting the book away. "And I'm ripping no one off, I always read in trees. I'm Angel by the way. You are?" She asked looking at the two boys.
Bisquit_Boys
Bisquit_Boys
Citizen

Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:13 am
"Thank you," Kaien said, blushing as always. "My name is...K-Kaien Neko." He was never good with meeting new people. Kaien was even nervous around people he knew sometimes...like family. The only one he was never like that around was Shirayuki. Without her, he probably would have been hiding behind a tree at this very moment. Even though she was drugged, having her around was still reassuring.

"Look at the funny talking birds," Shirayuki said in a lazy tone. "Ha...animal jokes." Kaien hadn't even realized that he'd forgotten to introduce his partner. "This is Shirayuki," Kaien said. "It's nice to meet you."
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Citizen

Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:36 pm
"Nice to meet you too." She says then looks at the Chunnin. "Your the Squad Captain or whatever its called right?"
Bisquit_Boys
Bisquit_Boys
Citizen

Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:33 pm
OOC: I think there's been enough wait. Bye. A squad's training simplicity (Team 11) 448799

After a while of waiting, Kaien assumed that the chunin was sleeping. Maybe it was better if he just made his exit now. "Sorry," Kaien said as he made a handsign. "I have to go now." With those last words, he'd suddenly use the transformation to turn into a white tiger. Turning around, he'd go leaping through the trees and away from the scene.
Namakemono Tousou
Namakemono Tousou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1245

Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:14 pm
[OOC: My bad, children xD]

Little did Namakemono knew, he fell into a tranquil slumber. His students already arrived, yet left after waiting for so long. His eyes flashed open after gasping at the sudden feel of a presence. It's been a few days since he's been out here and he seemed to ignore everything. Once awake, he had the sudden urge to eat. His hunger pains growling viciously upon awakening.

"Damn! I guess I dozed off, and a long time too. Already night and I'm famished! Think I'll grab some food."

Unfolding his legs, they were sore and asleep from being in that position too long. Letting them dangle for a moment and get the blood flowing a bit, he hopped off the post and landed on both feet. Stumbling as he hit the ground, he withstood the force and stayed on both legs. What a pain... Pulling a deep stretch, he cracked his back before heading towards town in hopes of finding a great meal.

[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum