Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Wandering off! (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Wandering off! (Open)

Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:56 pm
(There is no reason to void the topic when you simply want to avoid fighting Echo. Your first post is good and Echo's post is good. Just sayin')
Nishitake Uzumaki
Nishitake Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:34 am
(No I do not want to avoid fighting Echo in paticular. I want to avoid fighting because the staff is too much of a dimbwit to understand my moves and call it 'troll manipulating' which upsets me.)
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:29 pm
The barely living head of Hidan bites the boy as he eats his pick nick. Licking the ground and rolling onto the picnic cloth that happens to be the correct shape, an eagle drops a boulder on this black head and the curse kills Drake.

Aka this is what I commonly call bs. You also god modded either echo or viper. That alone voids your post. Godmod is most certainly against the rules. I'm surprised no one commented on it. You yourself said you godmodded.
Nishitake Uzumaki
Nishitake Uzumaki
Citizen

Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:26 am
(Fyi, your example confuses me and I don't see it's point. And I pointed out my own godmod. I thought the part where I godmodded would be void instead of my whole post. And this is another reason I dislike staff on here. I need to point out my own flaws for them.)
Nishitake Uzumaki
Nishitake Uzumaki
Citizen

Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:07 pm
(Since it had godmod in it)

Drake was softly biting his lip as moments of action would happen between a rather older and a known genin to him. He continued his adventure as he would be walking trough the trees. In the Nara forest mostly, since this had a passage to the outside of the country. Unknown to everyone except the nara clan members. He crossed his arms as he ate a lunch. He knew his friend was leaving town today too. His friend was a genin. Drake believed that he got permission from the kage to leave the village to visit a family member, Drake wouldn't hope that he would get in trouble. Though the story differs as his friend was being attacked by the head of the anbu in Konoha. If he remembers quite well he would carry a bag because he would stay at his family's place for a weekend or so. Meanwhile, the grass had a decent amount of oozy sand beneath it. The grass the young friend of Drake was standing on and the anbu captain. The pathway was a sabotaged road, not really sabotaged in a literal sense, rather it became weak over the years as it was used by travelers. Though with this being known the location the anbu captain used to battle on was simply lethal for them both. As it would slowly drag the both to the bottom. The sabotaged road would have to disrupt any other hand movements involving jutsus. Not as if the area around them had something useful to help them being on the sabotaged road. Though the soft ground wasn't the only thing that was not only bad luck, but rather odd. A light amount of miasma was spread trough the air, coming from the opening in the sabotaged road as it contained diseases. Though the air was transparent and it didn't smell, it was slightly heavy. If only someone around was oughta helping them. But that wouldn't be the case as a festival was going off in town and the guards were off duty, seeing as it was 1 pm, lunch break for the guards.
Z Ne
Citizen

Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:27 pm
REJECTED:

Sorry but since you godmodded, your character who had Kage permission to leave does not exist. As such, your post is invalidated. You do not have the right to edit after trying to argue it into a valid state for this long.

Edit: Inb4: diff friend from the one you have mentioned before. Therefore, not necessarily already existing.
Nishitake Uzumaki
Nishitake Uzumaki
Citizen

Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:26 pm
I didn't say I had permission from the kage. I said that my character thought my friend had. No godmod there.
Z Ne
Citizen

Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:38 pm
Still godmod, I just made a Freudian slip.

your friend who had Kage permission to leave does not exist.
Nishitake Uzumaki
Nishitake Uzumaki
Citizen

Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:39 pm
How does he not exist and how is it godomd? He's just thinking, as far as I know it isn't godmod since I'm not controlling someone's character.
Z Ne
Citizen

Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:44 pm
Did the acting Hoakge say he gave permission to any genin to leave? Did he leave any logical reference to something that may have said that? No. Do I need to add a SECOND rejected to this page?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum