Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 6:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 12:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 12:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 12:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 12:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 10:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 6:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 5:57 pmReitenJaydens Journal: We didn't start the FireYesterday at 5:34 pmJayden Terumi
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 67%
5 Posts - 28%
1 Post - 6%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nishitake Uzumaki
Nishitake Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Wandering off! (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wandering off! (Open)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:23 pm
(Simply, I stated it was my friend who was being attacked as he suspected that my friend would go missing nin instead of me. It's rather a substitution technique though rp wise. It's a valid move that doesn't intervene with rules.)
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:25 pm
[So this is a case of using Multiple rpc's on one account then?]
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:28 pm
He knew his friend was
leaving town today too. His friend was a genin. He got permission from
the kage to leave the village to visit a family member, Drake wouldn't
hope that he would get in trouble.
This is all I need to bring up, Echo is Anbu Captain, and is acting Hokage, he would know your friend had permission and thus would not attack him.
This is also an NPC that you are illegally controlling, thus that is void to state the position of such a person.

Your post is void, due to there being no way Drake can react to Echo's move it goes through and Drake is sealed with in the Time-Space Dimension.
Nishitake Uzumaki
Nishitake Uzumaki
Citizen

Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:31 pm
(Alrite, Drake has the illusion of knowing he had permission hence this would be void, he would think his friend had permission, still doesn't make it void. I'm not controlling it. I'm simply stating the status of his friend. If I was controlling the npc, I'd let him attack Echo which I didn't. And my post is in no void automized void as there are millions of other things I can do to change this.)
Nishitake Uzumaki
Nishitake Uzumaki
Citizen

Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:34 pm
(Fyi; I've not used a npc for the fifth time, even if I did there's no rule stating I can't. So this is derp from the staff.... kinda disappointing.)
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:41 pm
[No, you stated one thing, you can not change it and describe it differently now.
You stated your "Friend" had permission to leave and gave him reasoning and the like, thus making it more then a casual npc control, this makes it voided.
This means there is no one else but you here, the target was clearly stated, Drake is in the STM Dimension.
You have been told that this is invalid by an admin and two moderators, Drake is gone and this topic is done.]
Nishitake Uzumaki
Nishitake Uzumaki
Citizen

Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:43 pm
(Lol lmfao, kudos to you man, not only do you not know how to roleplay, you're giving the person no chance to react whatsoever. First off, link me to the rule that says those things that I cannot personally control a npc and we can continue to conversate. I godmodded at one part, saying that he had permission from the kage. Hence this becomes void, he has no permission and allows to be hit. If this is invalid my post will be void and I will remake it.)
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:57 pm
You are former staff, you know about this rule, there is no reason for me to supply it.
You will treat me with humanly respect and debate your points as a normal human being
(Lol lmfao, kudos to you man, not only do you not know how to roleplay
This is your first and last warning on this, if you refuse to act like a respectable human being you will be banned for one hour.
Drake is physically incapable of reacting to such an attack with only 10 speed thus a counter would be a waste of time unless it is you describing out the completion of his move.
The only thing you plan on doing is twisting the detail and trying to troll manip your way out of this which will not happen, the target was clearly stated thus Drake is the target, due to him being unable to react with only 10 speed against 59+STM there is no counter available.
Nishitake Uzumaki
Nishitake Uzumaki
Citizen

Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:01 pm
(You do realize that the attack can be simply dodged by the manner I mentioned above?

Viper wrote:You will treat me with humanly respect and debate your points as a normal human being

That being said, why do you reply in a hypocritical manner such as below?

Viper wrote:and trying to troll manip your way out of this which will not happen,

You do realize that you're neutral and not automatically sided with Echo right? This is highly unprofessional from a staff member which Lost demonstrates oftenly. Aka, Biased. There is a counter available for me, I have millions. You are restricting me by saying that he auto hits. Whilst I simply could do millions of things.)
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:09 pm
I did not insult, nor did I disrespect you in anyway, the act of simply saying , "You hit someone else" because you do not want to be hit is the equivalence of trolling in RP, which is why it is not considered Vague Manipulation, but Troll Manipulation.

Then type a real counter then, show me how your character can actually dodge this, not reword posts to say you were never there in the first place, that is when it will be voided further.
I am being a neutral party, I see your post that was voided by not only Echo, but Lost as well, so I am now forced to put my input on top of that of the owners, just because I do not see it your way does not mean I am biased.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum