Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Moving to a better placeToday at 5:29 amKaimera YakedoEndothermicToday at 4:52 amKaimera YakedoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 5:05 pmShiru IyasuExpanding The Business, FIGHT!Yesterday at 3:00 pmKatsuragiHiroma SenjuYesterday at 1:52 pmHonestDaikuri Hyuuga [Finished]Yesterday at 1:17 pmDaikuriWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 8:21 amToran UchihaBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyYesterday at 2:08 amAsuka HyuugaA Late Night DipYesterday at 1:05 amJunko TsukikoPoor Unfortunate Souls[Mission]Thu May 30, 2024 11:57 amStarkad
Top posting users this month
2 Posts - 100%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The Hokage's Bordness. (Private NKILL) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hokage's Bordness. (Private NKILL)

Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:55 pm
"What clan. I dont recall having a clan?" Kenai would sit down "Is there a clan called wrath clan? Because thats my last name.." Kenai would look around puzzled. Wondering if he DID have a clan..
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

The Hokage's Bordness. (Private NKILL) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hokage's Bordness. (Private NKILL)

Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:59 pm
Viper narrows his eyes slightly, he gets the point, he looks back to Kenai, "Hm, well tell me your story then, where did you come from?"
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:01 am
"Thats the fact, I dont know..I was just born, Eventually grew..And joined the village...I dont recall even having parents after birth.." Kenai would sigh "Its even more cloudy now that i got a eye, And that weird person..."
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:05 am
"Well where did you grow up then?" Viper asks, it's not normal for one to just forget everything and just be dropped off without a reason, but the boy has had a long day, he will keep his questions low for now, maybe his Sharingan could bring up some repressed memories?
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:06 am
"...I grew up here.." Kenai would point toward a small shack. Hanging inbetween the alley's "It was empty...I recall, But had alot of food..And tons of rotten milk..But some ramen.."
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:09 am
Echo stands at this point "Why weren't you in the Orphanage??" Is Echo's first question his grin vanishing remembering his predicament as well..of course he was forced out by his own family those Ungrateful fo- Echo stops that train of thought and focuses more on Kenai awaiting an answer to his question.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:11 am
"I dont know, I headed straight for the nin academy and studied there. Heading home and using ryo that people left around to buy groceries..And to buy my book" Kenai would hold up the book up minato namikaze "This book was all the friends i needed, Until i made some at the academy, I mean"
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:15 am
Echo quirks an eyebrow at this mainly the book which resembles his slight fascination with the Toad Sage Jiraiya"And about this strange man you spoke of earlier?" Echo continues his question his eyes shifting towards Viper for a moment
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:17 am
" I Dont know, When my eye hurts, Hes in my eye..In a place only black and white" Mekai would sigh, Wondering what he was getting himself into but also at the same time what was going on?
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:18 am
Viper simply listens to this for now, all of this is highly suspicious, what exactly happened in this boys past? Could this man be lurking around the village still?
Viper walks over to his desk allowing Echo to question him further, he pulls out a book from his cabinet named "Clan List", he flips through the pages trying to find anything on this "Wrath Clan?" whilst he leaves Echo to investigate further.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum