Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A Dream {PRIVATE}{NKILL} - Page 2 Empty Re: A Dream {PRIVATE}{NKILL}

Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:57 pm
kenai would sigh. "I know that face your giving hokage sama...Being a ninja is fun, Even if you witness your teammembers death. It gives you a reason to live on..So they can see that even with their death, You made it as a great ninja.." Kenai would say. Regaining his smile that he had always kept with him.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:06 am
Viper hears his words and takes his seat at his desk, he still faces this new ninja, "The ninja system itself is a horrible life, from the moment you can walk, you are taught how to kill those who go against you." Viper eyes narrow slightly as he speaks in a colder tone, "Shinobi shouldn't exist, we solve our problems with blood, fight for things we claim more important than innocent lives. From the moment you join the shinobi system, you are obligated to kill, the world is rotten and filled with horrible shinobi that used training they received as children, that should of been used to defend their home, to kill their own families and village."
Viper turns back to the desk, "That Kenai, is why being a ninja is not fun.."
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:10 am
"Hokage sama, Killing is dark. If you ever say a ninja is forced to converse in blood. or solve problems with blood...Your sadly mistaken. Those who leave there enemies with a smile, And can only defend but never destroy, That is a shinobi!" Mekai would speak, True determination in his eyes. "Defending your home is easy..Its when you put yourself infront of the shuriken, That you earn the true title of shinobi!"
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:25 am
"Then tell me this Kenai, what do you do when negotiations fail? When someone believes their goals are greater than yours, are they evil for following their own path, or are you evil for denying them their goals and dreams?"

The Hokages tone remains cold and filled with hatred towards this world, the way the Shinobi talks about how everything is so easily done begins to get on his nerves, If this world could be cured by just talking to one another then it would be a better place, but that is not the case.

"Tomorrow, if someone were to kill your village and family, if they stood right in front of you covered in their blood, could you just "walk away with a smile" ? We are warriors Kenai, it is true we defend what is precious to our heart, but we also kill those who try to take it away."
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:32 am
Mekai would clench his fist "The funny part is..I have no family to care for if they die..But never tell me...About something happening to the village.." His eyes would squinch. "What you first said..If negotiations fail, They arnt evil, And neither are you.." "If they stood infront of me covered in blood, I would knock them out and give them a scar. But never take their life, They can succumb..But i wont, And i think if you are hokage, You would know this.."
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:44 am
Viper chuckles lightly at this, a soft smile forms upon his lips, "At least I know that I have good Shinobi following me now."
Viper thinks back, memories of the old Konoha dance through his mind in an instant, the village he loved now replaced by fire, a giant tree at the core of the flames, a single man is standing upon it, his cold laughter filling every corner of Vipers mind, he sighs, "Then make this oath to me, no matter what happens, always put the village first and try to live on the right path, set an example to follow that noone else can!" Viper smirks a tad now, he holds a bit of respect for this boy after hearing his words, lets just hope that is not all they are in the end.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:47 am
"I got it then, Its a promise!" Mekai would give a thumb's up, And leap away. He was heading to grab alot of missions. No matter what, He would become..The yellow flash of the leaf II!
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:52 am
Viper chuckles lightly and returns to his paper work, he shuffles a few stacks and thinks to himself, "I really hope my words are not gonna get him killed one day." He shakes his head with a sigh.

{Exit}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum