Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

7-Tails to the Max! Empty 7-Tails to the Max!

Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:56 pm
Raito walks walking around the area thinking what he should do. The 7 tailed beast was inside him and he needed to train or at least try to control it or become friends with it. He then started looking for high enough ground for him to meditate so he could connect into his inner self and speak to it. Raito then sat down and began to meditate it was kinda hard due to the noise of the waterfall but after a while the noise disappeared. He then began to see the Bijuu behind a gate that had the seal on it. He then walked up to the gate. He then saw a different version of himself standing there next to the Bijuu. "Who are you!!!' shouted Raito at the alternate version of himself. "I am you" replied the Alt Raito. Raito walked through the gate and confronted the Bijuu. "Can I have some of your Chakra." asked Raito with a smirk on his face. He so wanted to unlock the first tail so he could just beat the hell out of anyone who got in his way. "Very Well Then.." said The Bijuu. He opened his eyes and saw that he had grown wings on his back. He then tried to control the overwhelming chakra that was rushing through his body. "I need to control this chakra" said Raito to himself as he then closed his eyes again and began to meditate on the rock for a few more minutes. Raito then felt that the chakra was starting to become more relaxed and more under his control. He then got up from the rock and began to see if he could just go out of the form and then go back into it. He felt like he just couldn't accomplish this goal. Raito then began to concentrate as the chakra covering his body disappeared. He then saw that the chakra that was covering his body was no there anymore. He decided that he needed maybe to talk with the Bijuu for a while. He then concentrated and was back in his subconscious. He didn't like being here since it was dark and all he could see was the gate and the Bijuu. He then walked through the gate and went to the Bijuu. "I think I should introduce myself..." said Raito as he stopped in front of the Bijuu. "Hi I'm Raito Yamaki and I'm your new Jinchuriki..." continued Raito. The Bijuu the looked at him and began to talk. "I am Chōmei...The seven tailed beast.." said Chomei to Raito. "Well I think we would be a great team." said Raito as he looked at the Bijuu. The Bijuu the replayed saying "We would but first you need to master my chakra to prove you are worthy". Raito opened his eyes and began to concentrate. He was trying to get the chakra of the Bujuu out again so he could try to blend it with his chakra. It then happened. Raito felt like his chakra had somewhat increased. He then activated the 1st tail and felt perfectly fine. He then started dancing around knowing he had conquered the 1st Tail.

WC: 533 words

1st Tail Unlocked

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

7-Tails to the Max! Empty Re: 7-Tails to the Max!

Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:48 pm
Raito woke up feeling light headed all he remembered was him going into the first tail and then beating the hell out of Laruko, all he needed to do was to train himself to higher heights and to use the second tail in his journey to become the 7 tails perfect Jinchuriki and otherwise he wouldn't be getting out of bed and doing other stuff with it. He felt that today was just another boring day and that he wanted to train his tail beast. He was under the impression that his tailed beast liked him or was fond of its Jinchuriki but was he wrong, he went to his cupboard room door and opened it up and took out his clothes, he put it on and went to the Bijuu training island where he had to enter his inner mind and battle the Bijuu. He was worried that the Bijuu would attack him and try to kill him if he did but this time he was there to compromise, he then sat down and got ready to meditate so he could enter his subconscious and be able to speak to the Bijuu, He then walked through the gate and walked up to the Bijuu who seemed to not be paying any attention to its Jinchuriki's entrance. Raito walked up to it and stood there silent as the batman while he doing something important, Raito then spoke, "Bijuu you want to play a game?" asked Raito as he looked at the Bijuu as it turned its head to face him, "Yes I would love to play a game and did you know that I am lucky..." said the Bijuu to Raito in a mocking tone, the Bijuu knew why he was really here, he was here to gain more chakra so he could enter the two tails mode or was this just a joke towards the Bijuu's luck. Raito then turned around and walked away. He then stopped outside of the Gate and looked at it. "I am thinking of a number..." said Raito as he looked at the Bijuu, "It is a number between 1 and 100..It is not more than 60 and not less than 10.." said Raito as he was trying to trick the Bijuu into playing this game with him. He then forgot about the rules. "Oh wait..The Rules are simple..If you guess wrong thrice you lose and give me more chakra so I can go to the two tails form...and If I lose I let you take back your own chakra..." said Raito as he looked at the Bijuu and hoped it chose wrong. He then said "Answers..". The Bijuu then began to talk "10, 60 and 55" said the Bijuu as it thought it was correct, "Wrong.." stated Raito as he then looked at the Bijuu. "I'm an Honest man you can trust me.." said Raito as he felt more chakra overwhelming him. He then awoke and found that he could enter the two tails cloak version one. He then stood up and began to enter the two tails and then deactivated it. He then made his way home and looked around for anything important or anything that he had left behind. He had left all his weaponry at home so that he wouldn't lose it or forget it at the Bijuu Training Island. He then began to think how he would use this new found power to his advantage and how awesome it would be if he did. He then made is way home and fell straight asleep when he reached home.
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5000

Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:49 pm
Approved.
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:27 am
Raito feeling a bit outmatched by Navi his fellow clan member who had become stronger than Raito could imagine, this was when Raito had decided that he would go on with his training of his Bijuu,, he then got out of his bed and made his way to the training island which was called the Bijuu training island, Raito was getting a bit pissed as he was walking towards the training area, he was about to give up his long walk, before he noticed that he had gotten close to the training island, Raito then looked around to see if anyone else was there or if there was someone else there that could help him, he just wondered that if he died then Navi would take over as clan leader and Raito if he was to be out of action for a while and Navi did a good job as a temporary clan leader then he would concede as clan leader and allow Navi to take over as leader permanently, but there was one thing that Raito had up his sleeve, this was the bijuu, the seven tailed beast, he knew if he trained the Bijuu to its limits then he would be able to overtake Navi no matter how strong he was, now was the time that Raito had to look around for others who he could spar with, there was no one so Raito just sat down and began to meditate, he then crossed his legs and put his hands together and formed the Tiger hand seal, he then was covered in red chakra as he was concentrating to get into his subconscious, he then opened his eyes and found himself within his subconscious, this was what Raito wanted, he wanted to be within his own subconscious so he could meet the Bijuu that was inside of him, he then walked towards a huge gate, as he reached the gate he saw that the bijuu had been waiting for him, he knew that the Bijuu would try to attack him as he walked through the gate, so what he did was he stood outside the gate and waited for the Bijuu to speak, it started mocking him on how weak his luck was and that it was better than him, "How about a little luck test for chakra.." said Raito as he looked up to look the Bijuu in the eyes, "this is how it works" said Raito as he coughed and continued to talk, "If you win then you take all the chakra you gave me back..but if I win you give me more of your chakra.." said Raito as he looked to the floor and waited for the Bijuu to speak. "Ok..that's a deal.." said the Bijuu as it looked at Raito as he walked through the gate, this was called the deal of luck and would only work if the person got the right number on the dice, so Raito then took out a pair of dice and looked at the Bijuu, "Ok this is the rules..if you roll two sixes then you win..but if you roll two ones you lose..." stated Raito as he shook the dice that were in his left hand, he then rolled the dice forwards and to his surprise he had rolled two threes, he was still in this, the Bijuu then took the dice and rolled them forward, the dice tumbled forward and one of the dice landed on a one, the Bijuu looked in shock as it had rolled a double one, the Bijuu looked at Raito and said that it would honor the deal and gave Raito more of its chakra, he then opened his eyes again and saw that he had now conquered another tail, he then deactivated the chakra and went back home.
[WC= 642...+3 stats and 6JP + fourth tail unlocked V1 cloak]
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:44 am
The Training Island is no longer in play as it was stolen so this training can not technically happen.
Also in order to reach the Island you need a travel topic and have your character stay upon the island until they are ready to leave due to it being a far distance from Konoha.

"he then got out of his bed and made his way to the training island which was called the Bijuu training island, Raito was getting a bit pissed as he was walking towards the training area, he was about to give up his long walk, before he noticed that he had gotten close to the training island"

That does not equal traveling across a nation and an ocean to reach a constantly moving turtle, the training is approved this time but please post in the proper section from now on to avoid the training being void.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum