Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
My Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

MOUNT KYOBU! (PRV T NKLL) Empty MOUNT KYOBU! (PRV T NKLL)

Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:42 pm
Mekai was on a new quest. He was going to find the so called a land better named Mount 'Kyobu' Land of the frogs..This was mekai's new calling. He would find the toads and have them as his summoning!. Mekai smiled and looked at emerald and his dog.. "You two are amazing. You couldve stayed home. You know!" Mekai would say. His dog brushing up against him. His dog though..It felt awfully warm. Hot, Persay Mekai sighed, He was overthinking this. Nothing wrong could happen on his new quest. Nothing! Mekai would tread on. Looking at all of the wonderful sites..Even a tree, But this tree was amazing. It looked as if it had golden leaves...And wood made of the finest of oak. This tree, Made mekai smile. Mekai would bite down on some meat, Throwing the leftovers to his dog. who somehow never gained weight..What a dog huh! Mekai smiled at all of his friends...Though its obvious he smiled more often now..it brought back something better for him to think about in his life. Something strong and different that just charged his spirit! It was the fact that..."What..." Mekai said, As emerald followed. and fell to the ground.."What is it em-" mekai said. Watching as his dog fell too. Both of them seemed to be Sick? Mekai quickly grabbed both of them. Putting the pup inside a large sack. And putting emerald over his shoulder "Hold on you guys..I dont want you to die! NOT NOW!!!" Mekai would begin to sprint as fast as he could. he needed to get to mount kyoboku as fast as he could! he then opened his jaw..A large mountain, It was the mountain! Mekai would begin to use all of his force to pull all of them up.He couldnt lose his friends..And he would eventually make it all the way up correct? Mekai would stand up before the gates to the door of mount kyoboku. What was he doing...He felt sad though. mekai put them down before the gates and peeked in. To see a toad sitting down on a huge chair. Mekai would enter and look before the toad.."...Are you a frog?" In which the old toad would look down.."No im a toad.." "No your a frog.." "IM A TOAD!" "YOUR A FROG!" the rambling would continue "Fine your a toad..Crazy old toad" Mekai would sigh staring at him. "I came to see if youd have medicine..And if i could learn the ways of summoning.." "...why should you be taught to form contract with us?" ".......Because i..." Mekai would sigh. "I dont know..I could hit you on the head or something..Or someone..Less old..more strong" Mekai would ponder a bit "yeah id like to do that" mekai would snap his fingers and smile. The old frog looking annoyed.."Go hit someone on the head then..Ill form a contract with you.." Mekai would smile "Thanks toad!" Heading out to a frog."Im here to form a contract..And i gotta hit your head..." He would say to the giant frog "So lets try!" Mekai would say..The frog obviously confused as they headed toward a area. Full of places to leap upon and get to a higher height. Both of them got at a unique distance away.

Mekai would quickly get into position. Running up a stairway as it was destroyed behind him. The toad quickly pulled out a blade and slashed it. Breaking the bottom half of the stairs.. "Dont try to kill me!!!!!" Mekai would yell. as the toad began to pull the sword out. mekai force himself to use crystal string. As it began to hold the sword in the area efficiently. mekai would then begin to leap upon the huge sword. Running up it till he got to the toads head. He would raise his hand . But would not hit the head. As mekai was flipped back. Mekai would begin to fall. Summoning crystal string. These string grabbed onto the toads clothes. Hanging mekai up and pulling him forward. (Go spiderman) . Mekai would begin to slowly climb. Putting on his crystal armor.

"THIS IS WHAT YOU GET!, Trying to kill me i see!?" Mekai would say, as he climbed up to neck level. He would hang onto the ear and yell "YOUR A RUDE FROG ARNT YOU!" mekai would raise his hand and slam down on the toad. Causing it to smile "Fine..You get a darn contract..But dont summon me whenever you feel like it..okay...AND IM A TOAD NOT A FROG!!!" the toad would say. "Also my name is gamatana, For future refrence.." Mekai would smile and get off the frog. Heading back to the chief toad and smiling. "Im guessing you beat him..Or you just smile too much.." Mekai would laugh. "So how exactly do we start a contract..." "First put your blood on this scroll" Mekai bit his thumb and put it on there. Still confused upon how the true process really works. "Then you set it so you summon gamatana as your summoning.." "okay.." Mekai would reply, Doing exactly what the chief toad had told him. Mekai sighed "That was alot of work you know." Mekai said, As the toad got angry with him again " Are you kidding me!! You just set gamatana and put blood on a summoning!! You lazy idiot!" Mekai would sigh again "Fine whatever..Now do you have medicine too..i wanted that.." Mekai would say as he was handed medicine. "Good.." Mekai would say as he got the other two to a bed. And gave them the medicine "Just sleep tight guys..itll al be over soon, Got it.." mekai said. As he spent the rest of the night looking at the moon. Statues..All the things that made kyoboku wonderful. Diddnt mekai have a wonderful life..He made a contract..Its just too amazing to be true!

1004 Words +5 JP, 5 jp +10 jp stored=15 JP GAMATANA SUMMONING ACHIEVED.!
Gnome King Zack
Gnome King Zack
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5500

MOUNT KYOBU! (PRV T NKLL) Empty Re: MOUNT KYOBU! (PRV T NKLL)

Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:44 pm
Zabi Approves
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum